Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

Anna and Zelda took Lucas to clean his body up, Ness having to be held back by Darunia. Anna was crying silently. Lucas was a part of her family... The whole group was a family to her, since she never had a real one. Zelda was visibly pale. The blood... his body... he was so young. She looked over to Anna and saw the tears running down her face.

"At least he doesn't have to deal with the pain anymore... he's with his family," Zelda said softly, trying her best to pull a smile, but not succeeding.

Darunia and Link were trying their best to help Ness calm down, but to no avail. Kaori and Niel had got James another shot, and were among the others, watching helplessly at the effect of the battle. James was still passed out, slowly coming to.

Posted

Oh Noes needs to post...

Or you can post again :'D

Posted

You post again Cat. ._. If I make one, I'll turn Ness into Claus. For some reason I want to make him cling to Anna and be held. ._.;;;

Posted

XD That'd be fine... I couldn't help but giggle at that...

If Oh Noes doesn't post, I'll see if I can come up with something.

Posted

CLINGY NESS TIME. :D

Ness eventually had calmed down enough that Link and Darunia no longer had the need to restrain him. Upon letting him go, Ness almost immediately went straight for Anna. His eyes were red and puffy from the constant tears forming and running down his face. Like a small child needing to be comforted from a bad dream, Ness tuged on Anna's dress slightly to get her attention. "Anna..." His voice was hoarse and barely audible, but just loud enough for Anna to hear. Anna turned to face Ness, a bit suprised to see him this calm.

You do the rest, Cat. |D;;

Posted

Aww... I smiled. So cute... :3 And funny at the same time. ID

Anna knelt down a little to look at Ness. It wasn't nearly as obvious that she had been crying as it was Ness. She knew he had to have felt horrible.

"Ness... A-"

She was cut off by her surprise Ness hugged her, starting to cry softly again. Anna quickly got over her surprise and patted Ness's back. Anna's motherly instinct had kicked in as she calmed the boy. Ness's attitude change was surprising, but it was hard not to smile at the little sight of comfort.

"It'll be ok, Ness... He'll always be there for you..." Anna spoke softly to him.

Ness's tears eventually died down to the silent streams again and he let go of Anna, who now had a tear-soaked spot on her dress.

Aww... :3

Posted

"What happened?" A confused James said as he finally got back up. " Lucas." Link said in a sigh as he pointed toward

Lucas' body. " Oh my god!" However instead of sadness he felt lke he would explode with rage knowing that Sundim was responsible for hurting the only people to accept him as a friend. The others saw him and was thankful that the shot had already taken affect. At that moment James let out his anger the only way he knew how by punching the wall next to him with enough force to knock out even Darunia. Niel figured he'd change the subject and simply asked " James what happened after Darunia and Kiori left?" Everone turned. " I barged out of here tired of waiting and I heared a yell, then everything went black." James answered.

Posted (edited)

"Mm... Anna's good with potions, maybe she could find a permanent cure. Until then. Darunia!" The big goron came thumping over. "What is it?" He asked softly.

"I want you to always be ready with the shot until a cure can be found. James is even more unstable thanks to the first shot."

Darunia nodded.

Ness, head hanging, drug his feet into the hall. The heroes heard the small scuffing of his shoes until a door shut, they asumed he was going to rest. It had been a long day.

"We've all had a rough day... maybe we should turn in too..." Niel sighed.

"AFTER, wounds have been treated! Zelda cut in, walking infront of him very quickly. "You all have terrible bruises, you may think they're nothing, but when dealt by dark magic they can deal terrible damage over time."

Zelda examined the heroes one by one, rubbing a special sap on their bruises, and then bandaging them with leaves.

"I don't feel any different..." Niel whispered to Link and Anna.

"She's just finding stuff to do to take her mind off of... things..." Anna replied.

The heroes went quiet as Zelda walked infront of them again, collecting herbs from this plant, and flowers from this spot, and sap from this tree, and sap from that tree.

When she finally stopped infront of them again, she gave them shots and sent them to bed. Anna refused of course, but in the end Link and Niel drug her away just to be a nuisance.

"Come now princess it's bed-time." Mocked Link.

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

It was an almost expected slap. ...But it never came... Anna sighed. "Yeah, well... Fine..."

That's all! lol. I don't know what to post. I got hyped up and forgot after I saw mod options, lol.

Posted

YOU'RE A MOD OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG HYPER VENTILATION :o

I dunno wha to post :(

Posted

As everyone went to sleep James stayed awake. " If i'm as unstable as Niel thinks then I might change in my sleep I better stay up so if i feel it coming on I can tell Darunia." he thaught His mind then drifted to his first fight with Hunter. How things were like Zelda said when he left the battle thankfully alive he only had a cut across his chest that he thaught was nothing, then only a few days later his current nightmare began.

Posted

Well... Im gonna come up with a new RP. You can go on as the master, person who makes everything up if you want :'D Change rules... whatever. But not until the new RP is made... and if it works out then you can have this one :'D

If you want anything changed on the front page, I'll edit.

Posted

Wait, what's happening?

Posted

Making a new RP...

Posted

Hey Ryu you think it would be a good idea for me to make an RP based on the Hellboy movies?