Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

You had forgotten a name in the list of people who were coming. XD Continue, please. We don't know enough yet. :P

Posted (edited)

"Land of the Dead...Shadow Lands?" Adder asked as he stepped out.

Niel got up and looked at him."Where have you been all this time?!"

"Healing...," Adder replied with shame.

"Do you still want to go back home?" Niel asked him.

"Not at the moment.Besides,if everything went along like normal,I'd probably pass out after killing my father and would be killed by soldiers while I was passed out.Not a very good way to die.I'm more ready than ever for this and I'll try to keep my friends and home in the back of my head."

"Good," Niel replied.

"I won't ever hide to heal like that ever again in my life," Adder vowed.

(In the original storyline where Adder doesn't go here,he actually dies exactly as he said he probably would.)

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)

Posted

"Hey Anna, Looks like 7 are coming." James said. Anna sighed. "This will be alot more draining than i planned...

"Everyone go to bed now. We all need rest."

The next morning, the heroes all gathered outside the gates. Zelda cleared a circular patch of grass to make the portal appear easier.

"Ok..." Anna said to herself. The seven stood inside the circle while Anna made the preperations. Adder kept shifting uneasily. "What's wrong?" Kaori asked. Adder shrugged, staring at his feet.

Anna entered the circle and sat cross-legged in the middle. She chanted words softly, nobody could here them. "Ariaba!" She finally shouted.

The circle exploded into purple and black. A giant tornado of darkness whirling around and around, the other heroes were launched back. But the seven remained. The sky grew dark, and rain beat down upon Denelm. Zelda sat p, groaning. And stared at the massive black beam. It slowly faded away into the center, but the heroes weren't standing there. Anna sat in the middle, her eyes white. The rest of her black as night. The beam faded completely, and Anna vanished.

Kaori found herself laying extremely uncomfortably on a tree. Herb ack was on the center oft he limb, and she was folded practicaly in half backwards. She swung down and landed on her hands and knees, her wholeb ody ached, and her stomach lurched. She felt she was going to throw up. Shel ooked up to find herself surrounded by fog. No. Not fog, flashes of white eyes kept appearing and vanishing. "Away!" She shouted, and then burst into a fit of coughs.

When she finally had herself steadied, she stood. The tree was burnt and blacked, totally dead. There were hard jagged rocks underfoot, and she could only see one of her companions. Niel lay on his face a few yards away, he was groaning, so he must be awake.

Kaori rushed over to him, and flipped him over. His eyes flew open and he grasped his stomach. "Oooowch...." he sat upright, still gripping his stomach. He must feel like I did... Kaori thought, and helped him up. "Hold... On..." He stumbled over and grabbed the tree, leaning to the side. Kaori cvered her ears and turned away quickly as Niel's stomach expelled his breakfast onto the dead ground.

She turned to see him walking back over to her. "Ok... I feel better now... Where are we?" He looked around. "Spirits? Oh.. Yes..."

"Where are the others?" Kaori asked. Staring into the distance.

Adder used a large rock next to him to stand, he felt awful. And where were the others? He turned and looked behind him. Anna and Link lay a few yards away from eachother, Link was trying to get up, but failing. Anna was unmoving.

Adder stumbled over and helped Link up. "Anna..." Was all he said before taking two steps and falling again, landing next to Anna. He shook her shoulder, she didn't wake.

"Don't worry... She can't be dead... Or else she would be... One of those..." Adder slapped at one that was too close for comfort, and flew away screaming in terror, the others around them fled as well. Leaving a semi-clear space to see. Nothing but jagged rocks and burnt trees as far as he could see. "Wow..." Link said softly, he stood, Anna hung over his shoulder. his whole body was shaking from the effort. "Where is everybody else..?" He managed before gagging. The air smelt of death, and tasted even worse. Besides that his insides felt twisted.

"I don't know, we'd better find some water or something... or start looking for Lucas. Because I can't stand this much longer..."

"How do you know about Lucas!?" Link aksed suddenly.

"I was always there... Just un-seeable, un-touchable. I couldn't even speak I was so weak. I almost died..."

Link was quiet. They started walking a few moments later, they both felt much better. But still weak and lost.

Ness shook as he struggled to get off of his hand and knees. He was weak, very weak. More so than ever before. And he had to find Lucas. No matter what.

"N-N-Ness......?" He heard. Thev oice was faint, very faint. But he could have recognized that voice anywhere. "Lucas! Lucas where are you!" He ws on his feet now, looking around frantically. But all the fog was in his way. He waved at it frantically, moving around in circles. Wails echoed as the fog... flew away?

"LUCAS!!!" Ness shouted one final time before falling to his knees. "Lucas..." Ness sobbed. "Ness.... Is that you...?" He heard the voice again. He didn't even bother to look up. "It's me Lucas... Ness..." He managed inbetween sobs. "Ness... Where are you? Im cold... Help me... My chest hurts..." He couldn't stand it anymore. "IM COMING LUCAS!!" Ness was up and sprinting madly forward. "Just lead the way!!!"

"The... The.... Tower......." The voice faded.

Posted

Everyone around the two were horrifying.Their skin was blackish-purple and the texture of it looked like ground that had endured thousands of years of drought.Their voices sounded like 70 people were talking at the same time,and drove the two swordsman into the brink of insanity.Only when the voices pervaded their minds could they understand them.That was the only time it sounded like one person was talking.Not only were their voices inaudible,but they echoed for a long period of time.The ground was no better than the skin of these creatures.The trees hunched over,defiled,unhonorably defeated,and driven into shame."So is this Hell or just Sundim's doing?" Adder thought to himself.It was then that he realized that he might not have his mind to himself anymore...Just like being with Sayuri.She heard everyone's thoughts.Adder's inquiry was answered by shrieks and inaudible voices all around him.Adder fell to his knees and clutched his head.Link just stood there,not moving.He just stared off into the darkness.

Posted

"Unnn..." Anna moaned. "Anna!" Link finally snapped back into reality. He set her on her feet infront of him, she wobbled a little, but Link held her up. "Are you okay? You've been out for hours..." Link asked.

"So... this is it?" Anna looked around. The shrieking resumed, causing Anna to gasp and cover her ears. The spirits whirled around the three, Anna fell backwards into link. "Oof!" Link pushed her back up. "Sorry." She said, embarressed.

"Do you have any idea where we are? These things are driving me INSANE!!" Adder spun around and slashed his katana through one. It shrieked and flew away.

"They're not things! They're our ancestors!" Anna shouted at him. "No danger here, put that away." Adder reluctantly sheathed his katana.

"Now."-Anna produced a Map from her sack-"We're here, and we need to go..."-she traced a route with her finger-"Here. The Tower. All dead heroes spend their first couple years of death there, Lucas should still be there. Oh, and another thing. If you die here... There is no afterlife." Anna put the map away and started walking. "Come on. We have to hurry and meet up with the others, they could be anywhere."

Niel and Kaori made their way through the waves of spirits, shrieking and moaning was constant. "Grah!" Kaori shouted, waving away the spirits ahead of her. "Stupid things! Go away!"

Niel tried not to laugh, they were no bother to him.

"We need to find Anna. She's the only one that knows anything about this place." Niel finally said.

"And we need to get rid of these spirits!" She drew her katana and started slashing madly. Niel ducked to avoid being decapitated. "Watch it! Don't you have anything to cover your ears with?" Niel asked. Kaori grumpled and clamped her hands to the side of her head. "That works too..." Niel said quietly.

They continued walking until they saw af lash of red infront of them. "Ness?" Niel asked. "Ness!" Niel grabbed Kaori's hand and towed her along as he followed the trail left by the blur. "Ness wait!"

Ness stopped for a moment, did was it Lucas again? "Gaaaah!!" Ness went sprawling onto his face. "Hey!" He got up and turned around. Niel stood over Kaori, who was laying on the rocks. "Rrrr!" She tried not to cry out. "My arm..." The tip of something black was protruding out of her left forearm on the rocks. "Hold on." Niel slowly lifted her arm. "Gah!" She cried out. Nie ripped a strip from his cloak and wrapped it around her arm.

"Niel!" Ness shouted. "Where are the others? Were they with you?" Ness asked. Niel helped Kaori to her feet, and shook her head. "Looks like we were seperated..."

"Come on! Lucas needs us!" Ness turned and darted. "Hey!" Niel shouted and started after him. Kaori followed.

Posted

"Guys, make sure to keep listening. Not only for the others, but sometimes the spirits will speak to you, and they can be quite helpful. One might even be Lucas..." Anna informed them as they made their way through the fog towards the outline of the tower.

There was a long and tense silence. Link looked a bit uncomfortable about something.

"... Do you think I might meet my parents?" the question suddenly came out. Link was eager to know the answer, it was written all over him.

Anna sighed. "I don't know. It's possible, but many have died. Even if we do, would you know it was them?"

Link sighed and looked out into the distance. "I guess no-" At that moment, Ness had plowed into Link. They both fell over, Niel and Kaori soon tripping over them.

"Ow..." Kaori groaned, looking up at Anna and Adder, the only ones still standing. "Found you, guys..."

"WOULD EVERYONE PLEASE GET OFF ME?!" Link, at the bottom of the dogpile due to the crash, shouted.

Posted

Lawlzig dogpile.

"Sorry..." Ness grumbled. Everyone got up and move so Link could get up.

"I have many questions. First off." Kaori asked.

"No time! We have to get to Lucas." Anna snapped.

"He's in the tower! I heard him..." Ness said. Anna sighed, "Yes. That's where he would be. He's a new dead hero, he'll be there at least a decade before he's free."

Anna sighed, and started walking, the others following close behind. It would be easy to get seperated in the thick fog-like wall of spirits.

Im too busy thinking...

Posted

" Ohh my head." James said to himself finally awakening. He looked around and saw Darunia laying on the ground. " Darunia wake up!" He said to the sleeping goron. " I'm awake I just feel horrible and there are voices in my head. How can you stand this?" Darunia replied and asked. " This feeling is like when I changed into that beast so i'm used to it, and the voices in my head are actually very clear." He answered. " Really?" Darunia plainly asked. " Yea they seem like their in pain but also looking and waiting for something."

Sorry I havn't been able to get on here for awhile.

Posted (edited)

It's OK, lol. It's kinda dying D:

Gotta post later.

EDIT

Okay it's later. XD

The heroes soon came upon a massive black Tower, it seemingly came out of nowhere. "Umm... Im guessing this is it." Link said. They had to look straight up to see anything.

They all sighed simultaniously. "The door?" Kaori asked.

"This way." Anna walked around it to the right. It took several minutes to reach the front. A massive black door with a red skull blocked their path.

Ness shivered. "I can feel it..." He murmered. Anna approached the door and traced the skull with her forefinger, then she tapped the left eye. Rumbling followed as the door slid down into a hole. When they entered the Tower, they found people. Everywhere around them people were lying around.

"IM LOOKING FOR LUCAS!!" Ness shouted, using his hands as a megaphone. All heads turned towards them. Each person had died differently, some were missing parts, some were blue from drowning, some had redm arks around thier throat, some were just piles of blackened bones, but most there was a gaping hole either in their chest or head.

Ness repeated. A boy started to approach them. "LUCAS!!" Ness shouted. Rushing forwards. Anna stopped him. "No..." As the boy got closer, Ness realized his hair was red, and he was slightly skinnier than Lucas. "Do you know Lucas?" The boy asked.

"I... H-..." Ness stared at the floor. "We've come to rescue him, Im Annabelle, current Queen of Denelm."

"I don't know what Denelm is, but im Lucas's brother, I can take you to him."

Ness' face lit up.

The boy with red hair lead them through a maze of dead people, swerving around, under, and over people scattered around. They went up seven flights of stairs before the boy haulted. "Lucas is over there." He pointed to the left. "By the way, Im Claus." The boy said with a smile.

The heroes walked uncertainly to the hunched figure with spiky blonde hair. "Lucas?" Ness asked. The boy jumped, and looked up. A moment of recognition passed. "NESS!!!" Lucas jumped up, wrapping his arms around Ness.

The other heroes couldn't help but smile.

Their hug lasted about a minute, before Lucas finally backed away. "How'd you get here?! What are you doing!? Are... are you dead?" Lucas rained questions on them.

"Look, we haven't alot of time. James and Darunia are out there somewhere, furthermore. We have to get you out of here." Anna grabbed his hand, but he pulled away.

"Im not leaving without my friends here... Without them... I wouldn't have lasted... Im not leaving." Anna sighed heavily, she was already getting a headache from the thought of transporting so many people.

"How many..." She dared ask.

"Well... there's Inu-... something. And then there's Ryu, some guy named John, and then... Ah... What's his name..?" Lucas tapped his fanger into his palm while he thoughs. "JUSTIN!! That was his name. Yeah. Justin... Lets go find them."

Lucas turned and shot off, hauling Anna behind him.

Within an hour-which seemed like an eternity to the heroes-Lucas had all his friends lined up, Anna was panting with the effort of keeping up with him, flying up the stairs, and then back down, around the corner, swerving around ghosts, jumping over bodies, leaping down stairs two at a time, she was exaughsted. "Is... That all..?" She asked. "Yep!" Lucas said with a grin.

"Uhh... How do we get out of here?" Adder asked uncertainly.

"It's more difficult... and painful than coming in. That I can tell you." Anna sighed. "We need to hurry."

The heroes rushed back to the entrance, as they approached the door, several spirit guards blocked the door. "No one leaves the tower."

"Not if I can help it." Adder scratched his wrist, and the Grand Chakra blade extended from his arm. "DIIIIIE!!" He screamed, swinging the blade. It passed right through the guards, but a massive hole was left in the wall. "Go!" Anna shouted. The heroes rushed forward, running directly through the stunned guards. The passing felt like walking through a wall of slime, everyone stopped and gagged for a few moments. "NO ONE LEAVES THE TOWER." The guards repeated menacingly. They looked back to see the guards form together into one giant guard. It was by far bigger than James' transformation, and uglier. The broken skull was oozing with green slime, and theb ones rattled and clicked as it approached them. "RUUUUUN!!!!" Anna screamed.

James paused, Darunia stopped with him. "Did you hear that?" James asked. "It sounded like Anna... screaming..."

"I didn't hear anything, it must be these spirits."

"No... That was definit-" James was cut off as something fast hit him from the front. "What the hell!?" Darunia shouted as several people bounced off of him. "You got Lucas!!" He shouted happily. The heroes got up and started running again. "Come on!" Link shouted. James sighed and quickly followed. Darunia heard the Clack And turned into a ball, rolling quickly after them.

When they couldn't run anymore, Anna gathered them all in a circle. "Don't move!" She panted, sitting crosslegged with the book in her lap.

She muttered some more words, ending with one final shouted word. "ARIABA!!"

A purple blast cleared the smoke for miles, blinding the massive skeleton guard. It broke into a run, it's bones clacking loudly.

It dove into the purple blast, just before it disappeared.

The heroes arrived back in the same circle they left, unconscious, but there were more people with them. Including Lucas. Anna lay in the center of them, the book on her stomach. She wasn't breathing.

"Oh no..." Zelda whispered. She was sitting in the grass near the circle waiting for them. "NO! NO! NO!" She shouted, running forwards. She jumped longways over Link, landing next to Anna. "Come on!" She sighed. She checked for a pulse. It was there... but it was very faint.

She took her cantine from her the folds of her dress and dumped it on Anna's face, she sat up quickly spluttering and gasping.

"ZELDA!!" She screamed. Just before a massive crash shook the entire ground. Both girls looked over to the the giant skeleton guard, lying flat on it's back. It was surrounded by a pool of green slime, it's one red eye fluttered open. "NO ONE LEAVES THE TOWER." It shouted in a deep, bellowy voice. "It's the Tower guard!" Anna shouted, getting quickly to her feet. The others would be sleeping for a long time to come, it was just the two.

"Is it possible to kill a skeleton?" Zelda asked.

"We'll see." Anna said quietly.

Both charged forward, blasting a wave of magic at the guard. It's ribs cracked, but the green ooze quickly mended them. "Gross..." Zelda shuddered.

Edited by The Joker (see edit history)

Posted

"Something tells me we're going to need a combination of weapons and magic. Do you have your bow arrows around here?!" Anna asked her as she and Zelda slowly backed away.

"Yeah... I should've grabbed them."

"Get them... Now... NOW!" Anna told her, yelling as she took the guar off guard by jumping on its large arm as it swung. Zelda had rolled to avoid it and ran to her weapons.

"Hey, bud! Guess who's LEFT THE TOWER!" Anna taunted keeping its attention away as Zelda made her way to the bow and arrows. She balanced on its arm and held on as it swung and suddenly took out a bomb seemingly from nowhere and threw it at the guard's eye. She jumped off its arm as it grabbed its eye.

"SHOOT! NOW!"

Zelda nodded as she was already pulling the arrow back. She closed one eye and let go as a light arrow flew at the skeleton.

Posted

With a brilliant flash of gold and yellow, the arrow pierced the massive skeleton's forehead. The skull cracked, and then continued cracking all the way around. With a low moan, the guard slowly fell backwards until it hit the ground with a reverberating CRUUUNCH!!!

"Yeah!" Anna Zelda high-fived as they approached.

"What does that mean anyways?" Zelda asked, staring at her hand in puzzlement.

"I... don't know. I think it means 'Good Job' Ness taught it to me." She turned around and looked at the heroes lying on the ground unconscious. She sighed. "We should get them in the castle." She grabbed her orehead an closed her eyes. The headache was terrible.

"I... think you should rest a bit, I'll get the guards to help." Anna nodded slowly and sat down, rubbing her temples. Zelda ran off into the castle, shouting for the guards to come help.

She came back a few moments later, and each pair of guards was carrying a stretcher. They loaded the heroes up, and walked off to the infirmary.

"Are you okay..?" Zelda sked her.

"Unnggh...." Anna leaned to the left, then to the right, then fell forwards.

"Anna!" Zelda shouted, catching her. She hoisted her over her shoulder and ran for the castle, shouting for help.

Anna woke up to find herself lying in a comfortable bed, she was straring at a white cieling. She tried to lift her arms, but she had no strength. She could move her eyes a little, but even that got too tiring.

The smell of medicine was thick in the air, and it smelled clean in the room. She knew she was in the Infirmary. She tried to speak, to call out, but she only managed a low moan. She closed her eyes and tried to rest, but that failed as well.

She stared at the cieling for hours, and still. No-one came. She managed to roll her head a little, her strength was building. She saw a whole row of beds, each had one of the heroes that they took with them. They were pale, and they didn't look like they were breathing. But she could sense their life. She rolled her head the other way, using so much strength it hurt. She saw her friends, the other heroes who were assigned guards of Denelm. "N-...Niel?" She croaked.

Niel, who was directly beside her, slowly opened his eyes. He managed to see her through the corner of his eye. "Y-...Y-...You... Okay...?" He groaned, and shut his eyes.

She knew he was still incredibly weak. They all must be, especially her. Transporting so many people-as well as bringing dead people back to life-was the most exaughsting thing she'd ever done.

Niel, can you hear me?

Anna... Telepathy, right?

Yeah. Are you okay?

I asked you first.

Im.... Okay I guess... Tired, in pain, Im too weak to speak. But other than that Im great.

Same here... Are the others okay? And what about those... Other people.

Lucas's friends? Umm...They don't look alive to me.

Yeah. They have been dead quite a while. That Ryu one... He looks almost exactly like me...

Anna smiled. He does, doesn't he? And InuYasha, he has dog ears!

Must be some sort of Demon, I hear some demons are part animal. Though the only Demons in Denelm are ones that would kill you as soon as look at you if they smelt anything worth taking. But they're not very formidable.

Yeah, we fought them that first time... remember?

How could Niel possibley forget? The most terrible day in Denelm's History...

I need rest...

I'll try and get Zelda.

She felt Niel's mind go blank.

Posted

I'm Not sure what to do I Haven't been on in a reeeeal long time.

Posted

Zelda... Zelda, can you hear me? Anna thought, concentrating on the person she pinpointed as Zelda inside the castle.

Anna?! What are you doing?! You should be resting!

I know, I know... But I find sleep impossible right now...

... Well, how are you doing? Are any of the others awake?

We can barely do anything without being in pain. Never better.

Zelda smiled, almost laughing, but it would be weird to laugh while simply standing in the middle of a hallway. at least I know you're okay, you still have your sarcasm. ... Wait... did you say we? So they are awake!

Only Niel, but he went back to sleep.

... Oh... I see... Heh. I wonder how the town will take their new Queen. You aren't exactly the average royal, Anna.

What do you mean by that?

Nothing. It's just not like a Queen to actually do the dirty work of fighting and physically being there to fend away and save lives more than to be sitting through it all, doing your best to send others out to help.

Anna smiled. You know me, Zelda. I've never been cut out for the life and luxury of royalty. I'm going to be out there fighting along side my army, and they're just going to have to get used to it.

This time, Zelda did chuckle a bit as she started walking again. I know, Anna. And I know that's going to be one of the reasons you're going to be a great Queen. I'm coming up to check on you and the others. See you soon.

Anna felt Zelda cut off the mental communication and relaxed a little more into the pillows. She was used to getting hurt and being in pain. Who in the group of heroes wasn't? She just wasn't used to being professionally treated. Link was always the one tending to her wounds during their adventures, and she would tend to his. Almost no one else would after they left Ordon. They were always traveling, so who else was there besides their horses and Midna?

It's going to be hard to get used to this... Staying in a castle again...

Anna heard the door open and Zelda came in, smiling.

Posted (edited)

Joker and Cat Girl. Do either of you have any fan fiction. You seem like the kid of people who would write fan fiction. Both of you should get onto Zelda Fan and post some fan fiction. I will but I'm not sure what to base it on. Not The Legend of Zelda anyway.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

Yes, I write fanfictions. Sadly, ZeldaFan won't load for me now...