Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hmmm. I can't imagine why but... Oh well. I'll leave you to your role playing. I've been warned for spamming before and as I have nothing to contribute to this topic I guess I'll have to leave or risk being warned again. See you around the lounge Cat Girl.

Try going to Zeldafan through the link in my signature. I'm not sure if it will make a difference but there's no harm in trying.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

" My head." James thaught to himself. It seemed like he got hit in the head by Darunia 20 times in a row before passing out. " If Anna ever suggests going to that place again I'm definatly not going." He thaught as he drifted to sleep.

Posted

"Still awake?" She asked.

"Mmm..." Anna tried to reply, but failed. Zelda frowned.

"I'll see what I can do."

Zelda started opening drawers in random desks, pulling things out, frowning, and then placing things on the desktop. She went through every single desk before she sighed. "I didn't plan on mixing so many things... So difficult..." Zelda sighed again and went to work.

Only a few moments passed before Zelda cursed and jumped back, shaking her hand and blowing on it. With another sigh, she walked back up to the desk and started mixing again.

Eventually, after several burns, a few bumps, and a split lip, she started pouring the concoction into small cups. Then she went along each bed, propping up the heroes with their pillows, and pouring it down their throats. When she did Anna's, she immediatley sat up and started talking.

"Took you long enough! And... What was that? It tasted like... Hay..." There was a puzzled look on her face.

"Nevermind, you lay back down and rest." Zelda scolded.

When she moved on to those that were already dead, including Lucas. She dumped a small pouch filled with powder into each cup. Then she continued the process.

Within an hour, all the heroes were up and about. Anna was still a bit shaky, but it was wearing off. After they received another dose of medicine, they were to return to their chambers in the palace and rest until the next day. Anna said she had something to tell them, and that they were to meet in her mother's secret library.

So Zelda gave each of them another cup, after witch they gagged and spit, and then marched off to the palace.

I tried a FF, but I failed... MISERABLEY. T_T

Posted

Anna walked around the table a few times with a serious look on her face before finally sitting down and looking at the table. She finally looked up at the heroes surrounding the table and took a deep breath.

"Before we start, I'd like you all to take a look at this," she said, her voice instantly playful as she pulled a mischievous grin and took out a book she had in the bag she was carrying. Niel's eyes widened and he reached across the table, though it was futile to even reach her, as he was about 5 seats away.

"Link, catch!" Anna threw the book across the table to him, over Niel's reaching hands, and Link effectively caught it. He read it for a few moments with others looking over his shoulders while Anna and Kaori kept Niel away. Soon, Link was laughing as he threw it to Ness. Soon everyone knew about Niel, and how funny and adorable some things had been.

Niel sat, red faced and trying to glare at Anna, but was too embarrassed to pull one off as she had a smirk on her face after the book was returned to her by a red-faced Zelda, who was still trying not to laugh.

"Now that we've embarrassed our good buddy Niel-"

"I'm going to kill you, Anna..."

"I know, Niel," she flashed a grin. "We can get on to the actual meeting."

Posted

O, GAWD XD YOU ACTUALLY DID IT.

"First, is about the Past Heroes. Remember, they were all just like us, only. They did not survive their calling. They're just as skilled, and are to be treated as equals. But, what are they to do?" Anna asked, staring at the group who were no longer laughing. Complete silence fell over them as they thought hard, the Hero within them taking control once more.

"We could send them on the dangerous missions, since they're already dead." Kaori suggested.

"No, the mixture Zelda gave us woke all of us up, prolonged our pain, and increased our energy almost tenfold. The powder she put into the Past Heroes' cups was from the root of a Sparkle Tree, it's said to work miracles. Example, bringing the Dead to Life." Niel said, absent mindedly. Staring at the section of table infront of him.

"You sure put those herbal skills to good use." Zelda grinned. "But you were correct, if they still have any life whatsoever inside them, the powder will have awoken it. If they do decide to wake up sometime, then they'll be twice as powerful, think twice as fast, and you'd be mere shadows in their presence. But they'd be excellent in the next war." Zelda fnished with a gasp of breath.

Anna stared at her blankly, as did the others.

"War..?" Ness asked.

"When you were gone, we received a letter, just a few moments after your departure. It was from a distant land, so we couldn't read it. But one of our translaters managed to decipher a single, one-syllable, three letter word. War." Zelda looked to Anna for her answer.

"A distant land..?" Anna turned her gaze to Niel, and soon everybody was staring at him again.

"I know nothing past the borders of Denelm." He continued glaring at Anna. She immediatley went into her Queenly look and started ordering.

"I want every bit of information possible, including thel etter, I want history books, sentries spaced five miles apart on every border of Denelm, and most importantly, I want all heroes at the neck."

"What's the neck?" Darunia asked, puzzled.

"It's the one space that connects Denelm to other lands, it's like a bottle neck, it starts wide, bt it gets extremely thin near Denelm, only 10 men in width. 5 Gorons.

"Niel, Zelda, Ness, Kaori, you come with me."

Posted

"Hmm." James simply muttered in thaught. " What is it?" Link asked " Well I wasn't teleported to Denelm like you guys but I obviously wasn't born here." James replied. "So?" Link asked of him. " Well that neck that Anna was talking about might lead to where I was born, after this war is over maybe I should go and see if anything jogs my memory."

James answered.

Posted (edited)

Link nodded as they continued running down the hallway, they were going to the public Library to find any files of places outside Denelm, and bring all of it back to Anna. They took a left and ran down two flights of stairs, two at a time. By the time they got to the entrance, their breathing wasn't even altered.

The got looks from many people as they dashed across the market, strage ones, amazed ones, and 'Who gives a crap' looks.

They burst into the Library asking for the librarian, and where the Other Lands documents were held. James spotted a wooden sign hanging over the staurway on the right, they skid across the floor and bolted in that direction, again jumping up the steps two at a time.

They stopped and stared at the massive piles of papers, torn and filthy, scattered all over the foor.

"We got alot of work to do..." James sighed. Link nodded in agreement.

Anna, Niel, Kaori, Ness, and Lucas-who insisted on coming also-were alone in Anna's room, waiting for information, and sorting things out.

"Another war... already?" Lucas shuddered, suddenly remembering the terrible cold, yet hot feeling that passed through him as his heart was brutally removed.

"At least this time we'll have more soldiers, hopfully better. James was training them thismorning, he was awake early. Couldn't sleep. Also, those Past Heroes. Any news about them?" Kaori asked.

"That was the first place I went thismorning, the infirmary. Lucas was also there, they were up and about, talking with Lucas. though they went quiet when I entered." Anna answered.

"Zelda said they'd be much better than us. I hope not..." Niel said, staring at the floor again.

They all looked at the Red double doors as they shot open, Link and James entered with armfulls of scrolls, books, and sheets of paper. And behind them were Darunia, Adder, and all of the Past Heroes.

"We have a situation. I was standing on Darunia's shoulders, and... well..."

"WELL, WHAT!?" Anna hissed.

"WE SAW THEM!!!" Adder barked back.

"Coming from the sea." Darunia added.

"In giant boats, they launched giant rocks at us, if it weren't for Darunia's insane strength we would both be flat against the cliff face."

Anna then noticed small cuts and bruises along Darunia's right arm.

"GET THE ARMY READY." Anna ordered Niel, rushing out of the room.

Edited by The Joker (see edit history)

Posted

" You know I never thaught i'd say this but right now I'm missing going demon!" James said as he followed the others. " Yea you would've givin them a run for their money!" Link responded laughing.

Posted

Niel's look quickly shut both of them up and made them frown. "We have alot of work to do, follow me." Niel grabbed his sword off Anna's bed and ran out of the room, Adder, Link, and James following him.

Ness and Lucas sat in stunned silence, staring at Darunia. "... What are we supposed to do?" Lucas asked calmly.

"I 'unno..." Ness answered.

Anna's face flashed in the doorway with a quick "COME ON!"

They got up and ran after her, leaving Darunia alone. "Might as well follow them..." He jogged out of the room.

For the next few hours Anna, Lucas, Ness, and Darunia were riding to the neck, it lay on the east side of Denelm. Past the Dark mountains, they'd probably have to tunnel through it. Anna was on a white horse, Darunia was rolling, and Lucas and Ness were sharing a brown one. They were just across the river when a sickening crunch echoed, the horses panicked and bucked them off, racing back to the castle.

"poo!" Anna shouted, gripping her elbow which was gushing blood. And then they saw what made the crunch, a few hundred yards away, wheret he Skeleton Guard was laying, several Demons were eating it. Crunching the bones with their hard jaws.

Adder, Link, Niel, and James were racing around the castle as fast as their legs could carry them, they were breathing hard, but not daring to stop. First they went to the armory, but no-one was there, luckily it was empty, which probably meant they were ready.

Then they went to the Training Grounds, about 300 were there, sleeping. One massive blast from the horn Niel was carrying woke them up, but in a state of panick. They brandished their swords and shields and charged at the small group of heroes. "HALT!" Niel shouted, it was then they realized he had blown the horn.

"Our Queen at this very moment rides towards the neck, I want every soldier in pursuit by nightfall. GOT IT?!" He commanded in his Captain-like voice.

They all rushed off.

Posted

Anna ripped some fabric off of her sleeve and tied it around her arm in a few seconds before quickly brandishing her sword.

"We have to be careful... we have no idea how they got here, or what they can do. I am not losing anyone, so no charging right in there. Ness, I want you to- Aw, poo, Ness?" Anna looked over her shoulder and her fears were confirmed as Ness was already charging at them, charging a blast of PK Fire.

"Ness!" Lucas hissed, looking to Anna who sighed and nodded, signaling them to go on and charge.

Sorry, pretty braindead right now... I had a crapload of homework...

Posted (edited)

Ness swung his mighty golden bat as hard as he possibly could, completely crushing the first wolf's skull. Several more came from the sides and brought him to theg round, biting at his bat.

"PK THUNDER!" Lucas shouted, and blue electric energy whizzed over Ness, shocking the wolves and sending them whining. But the others were upon him, snapping and clawing at his face.

"LUCAS!" Darunia bellowed in his deep, Goron voice. He grabbed Anna, and with a full 360 on one foot, he launched her. She flew perfectly straight, swinging her sword in an arch.

The wolves all turned and ran away, howling ad whining, tehir tails between their legs.

"Serves 'em right!" Said Ness, panting.

"Those weren't ordinary wolves... They were much faster, and... Are they naturally pure white?" Lucas asked, puzzled.

"Wolfos," Anna answered. "They come from Hyrule, looks like our invaders are also from Hyrule." Anna pointed, and they all looked behind them.

From the direction of the neck, Bulbins were pouring out of the forest by the dozens, screaming and yelling. Some brandished clubs, while others rode on Giant Boars. There were two Bulbins on each Boar, a driver, and an archer.

Soon the heroes were surrounded, they didn't stand a chance against this many. Their only hope rest with Niel and the others.

Link had his shield in one hand, his sword in the other, running madly across the fields. Niel, James, and Adder were behind him. The Soldiers were rallying as many ast hey could to meet their cause, but they weren't having much luck when the Heroes were still there.

"ANNA'S IN TROUBLE... I CAN SENSE IT!" Link panted, but not once did he even slow.

Anna glared as a gargantuan Bulbin approached, riding on an even fatter boar. "King Bulbin." She hissed through her teeth. With one horn missing, and his spear in one hand, he came to a stop infront of the group. The boar snorted, spraying snot on Ness and ucas, who were infront of Anna and Darunia.

Lucas immediatley started gagging, but Ness showed nothing, he stood his ground.

The fat Bulbin laughed, spitting as he did so.

"Where's your precious Link, he doesn't seem to be around." King Bulbin laughed more. "Little princess is in trouble again."

Anna gritted her teeth as the memory came back to her. She was laying on the ground, unarmed, badly injured. And Link was getting herbs to treat her. Then, out of theb lack of night the monstrous pig arrived, carrying King Bulbin upon it's back. If Link hadn't arrived in time, she would have been killed.

With multiple arrows aimed at each of them, and Darunia already wounded, there didn't seem to be any hope.

King Bulbin raised his spear, aiming for Anna's chest. He laughed his monstrous laugh, savoring the moment, and then he lunged.

Anna's heart seemed to stop, she couldn't move, she didn't even seem to be breathing. She heard Lucas' scream of pure terror, and then a flash before her.

Her heart sped up and she was brought back into real time. The first thing she saw was the Master Sword protruding from King Bulbins head, blood running down at all angles. He slid off the side of his Boar and flopped onto the ground.

Niel, James, and Adder apeared in the circle, all armed. James had his knife, which he held loosely, ready to be thrown.

That's when Link arrived. He ran over and slid the Master Sword out of the Bulbin's head and held it at the ready. No Bulbins moved, if they worked together it would be easy to overcome these enemies, but they still did not move.

Edited by The Joker (see edit history)

Posted

"Thanks, Link..." Anna whispered.

"No problem. It's just like old times..." Link whispered back. They waited a few moments before nodding to each other.

Link leaped up into the air and brought his sword crashing down, slicing one Bulbin in half and others flew backwards from the force of his sword hitting the ground. Anna jumped off of his back as he was still crouched down, doing a flip up into the air and spinning as she fell, slicing those who jumped up at her. The others took this as their cue to begin attacking. Ness set one on fire and it ran around, shrieking in pain as it set others around it on fire before they finally died. Lucas was using PK Thunder to take a few out at once as it passed through them. James gave Darunia a potion Link had dropped and then threw his knife, which went through 3 of the Bulbins. He was then immediately upon others, attacking with his fists and breaking arrows that were shot at him in half. Niel took out the enemies James had paralyzed with his quick hits. Adder was taking out all of them on boars and those shooting arrows. Ness, seeing the boar now laying there, got an idea.

"Ness, what are you-" Lucas cut off to attack a Bulbin that was trying to sneak up on him, "-doing?!"

Ness grabbed his hand and pulled him along as they weaved through, attacking until the got to the boar, which had just stood up. Ness hoisted Lucas up onto the metal saddle before climbing up himself.

"Now, how do I work this thing...?" Ness muttered as he grabbed the reigns.

"Ness... I don't think this is such a good idea..."

"Come on, go!" Ness jabbed his feet into the boar's sides. Run you big a-"

The boar roared and stood on its hind legs for a few moments, just enough time for Ness to grab on to the saddle and for Lucas to scream and cling to Ness for dear life as the boar started charging.

The others heard the roar and all stopped in mid battle to look at Ness and Lucas on the charging boar, coming straight for them.

"LOOOK OOOOUUUT!" Ness yelled, hanging onto the saddle as he and Lucas were almost being thrown off.

"AW, poo! RUN!" Link yelled grabbing Anna's arm and pulling her along before she tried killing Ness. The others followed suit, running as fast as their legs could carry them as to not get trampled. The Bulbins' eyes widened and they all panicked, yelling and failing their arms as the tried to run away, only to all bump into each other and seal their fate as the boar came tromping through. There was the crunching of bones and splatters of blood as Lucas yelled again and Ness tried to get the "damned boar" to stop.

When the boar finally did stop, Lucas was clinging to Ness's back, shaking in pure terror with his eyes closed tight.

Anna came running up to them, screaming at the top of her lungs.

"NESS! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! THAT WAS A DISPLAY OF SUCH INCREDIBLE STUPIDITY! YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN YOURSELF KILLED! WHAT IN ALL OF DENELM MADE YOU THINK THAT CHARGING ON TOP OF A GIANT BOAR WAS A GOOD DAMN IDEA?!"

Ness winced away from Anna's yelling as he helped Lucas down and jumped off the boar himself. When he decided she was done yelling, he pointed. "That."

Anna turned around to see all but a few Bulbins dead, the last few being beheaded by Niel, who smirked and waved at her. There was blood splatted everywhere, and blood all over the boar and a bit splattered on Ness and Lucas.

Posted

GREAT NOW IM BRAINDEAD D:<

Oh, BTW, I found the cure for braindead! You just have to read :'D Any book at all, just a few chapters. I haven't read since friday, which is why Im currently braindead.

I'll come up with a post(A biggun)by tomorrow. I'll probably be on the Wii allllll day >:D

Posted

Dammit, Ryu! >:C I finally made a nice long post, and you go and catch my braindeadness....

Posted

>:C

The heroes finished off the remaining bulbins before continuing, by which time the soldiers had caught up with them.

They ran on to the neck, only stopping a few times for a quick breather and some water. By sundown they were approaching the edge of Denelm, and the neck.

"Here we are..." Anna said, sighing. The sunset was beautiful, but the land beneath it was a barren wasteland. Nothing but ash and dust, dead bodies also littered the ground, but they were long dead.

"Over here is where we were attacked." Darunia jogged over to the right side of the cliff, where a path along the side started. He pointed to the hole in the wall caused by the giant rock that missed them, alerting them to the danger they were in.

There was also several ships along the water, each one bustling with humans, or at least, they looked like humans from so far above.

They ran along their little ships, tying and untying ropes. There was an unusually large man standing on a rock jutting out of the wall, he was shouting orders in a deep, bellowy voice. But they could not understand him, the wind muffled his voice and carried it away before it reached them.

"Pirates!" Niel hissed, peering over the edge. "Just great!" They all sighed.

"How many do you think there are?" Link asked.

"25 ships, with about... 30 people on each. I'd say... 1615." Ness answered him.

"That's not so many, compared to what we've... poo!" Anna stopped when she saw it on the horizon. More ships.

A wave a ships seemed to endlessly pour in from distant lands, all grouping near the cliffs with the other pirates. The heroes sat and watched for hours, the ships never stopped coming. Once it got dark, the Pirates hiked up the cliff, using the small loose hand holds as best they could to reach the top of the cliff and camp out. The heroes were forced to reareat into the woods and watch. They sent the soldiers back to the castle, and told them to fetch the Past Heroes, but not to come back themselves. They reluctantly trudged off into the night.

The Pirates dropped down long ropes, and ladders, as well as giant crates with ropes attached. Then the Pirates started appearing on the cliff much more frequently, and soon the entire neck was cramped. They stretched several hundred yards down the wide path, drinking their ale, singing and dancing, especially cursing.

The heroes spirits dropped even more when other strange creatures started coming, but from land. The heroes retreated even farther into the forest and the darkness as they themselves started settling in the forest to make room for the others. Link spotted some bulbins with them, and Gerudos too. "What are Gerudos doing with Pirates!?" Link hissed in a whisper.