Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

I dunno much about. it... but im sure somebody else might. :'D

Go ahead, if you want to.

The heroes all soon retired from the long, terrible day, but none slept well. Each of them had terrible dreams of how Lucas died, his mangled bloody body kept haunting their sleep.

All but James tossed and turned through the night. He sat upright, rubbing his eyes occasionally, and walking laps around his room. Doing anything he could through to stay awake through the night. He woke Darunia several times, but it was always a false alarm.

When Dawn came he found that he wasn't tired at all. The new light always woke him up.

He wandered into the hall to find everyone leaning over plates of food. All but Anna, Link, and Niel. They were all gone.

"Where are Niel, Anna, and Link? I don't see them anywhere... Are they still sleeping?" James asked Fritz.

"I didn't see them thismorning, maybe they are. You should go check or something..." She replied.

James walked down the hall, and knocked on Anna's door first. No reply. He moved onto Link's, and knocked louder. No reply. He finally got to Niel's and pounded so hard the door shook. No reply. Where are they?

Posted

Okay then! I don't know how to respond to that though. :embarrassed:

Posted

Lol.

I'll continue.

James walked back into the hall and reported their missing, Fritz told him to take Darunia and search the surrounding forest, and when they were through to travel to the castle. They would probably be there. James and Darunia set off immediatley.

Link and Niel stood outside the castle gates to make sure none got inside. Anna was currently in there commanding all the guards, chefs, maids, and butlers to help clean and set up a massive dinner party. all heroes, or 'Guardians of Denelm' were to be there, and special seats were prepared for Fritz and her brother, Matthew.

"No! I told you to put the red seats NEXT TO EACHOTHER! Yes! In the middle! Now go dust the gold platters, wash them, and start cooking! We don't have all day! Well... actually we do... but for this much food... we need to speed things up quite a bit to be ready for tonight..." Anna continued shouting orders and murmering to herself all through the day.

That's when James and Darunia arrived at the Castle Gates. "What are you doing here?" Link asked as they approached.

"Fritz sent us to look for you, and to deliver this to Anna. A gift of some sort, probably for being queen or something..." James handed Link a small box, tied with a pink ribbon.

"I'll give it to her." Link and Niel shoved at the gates until there was enough room for Link to smash through.

"These things... are heavy..." Niel panted. He waited a moment to catch his breath. "Annabel- Anna. Is holding a huge feast for all the heroes, along with Fritz and her brother. She'll be moving into the castle tomorrow, and she wanted to make sure all the heroes are here to be assigned locations to... something. She'll explain it before dinner tonight. Darunia, can you get there and tell everybody? They HAVE to be here a few hours before midnight. Can you do that? It's just passed noon. There should be plenty of time if you roll quickly."

Darunia nodded, and sighed. "All this traveling... it's wearing me down!" H turned and sped away in a flurry of dust, causing several marketplace residents dive out of the way to avoid being squashed. James shook his head.

Posted

"Well that sounds nice it might be just what we need to cheer everyone up." James said turning around to follow Darunia. " Um, What if James goes demon at the dinner?" Link asked " By then Zelda hopefully will be done with that cure." Niel responded.

Posted (edited)

Anna sat on her special seat at the head and the table, sighed, and put her head in her hands. Ruling was a huge responsability.

She took her present from the arm of her chair. It was very light. She undid the ribbon, and lifted the lid. Anna gasped as she lifted out the most beautiful bracelet she had ever seen. It was gold, with sapphires embedded into it. As she put it on, she noticed an enscription.

--------------Be a good Queen-------------------

Link/Niel/Zelda/Ness/Lucas/James/Darunia/Kaori

Anna teared up at Lucas' name. But wiped them away and stood. "Hurry it up! We have alot of guests that will be here soon!"

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

" Ow" James said " What's up?" asked Kiori noticing the sound. " I guess I got my blood all pumped up chasing after Darunia cause now I got a migrain." James answered.

Posted

She noticed one of the maids having a bit of trouble handling a huge load of plates. She walk over to her and she was surprised when most of her load was lifted from her arms. Anna stood carrying a lot in her arms, the rest floating by her magic. She smiled at the maid, but her eyes showed her sadness.

She looks so much like Emily...

"Thank you, Your Highness."

Anna fought to keep a frown off of her face. She'd have to get used to being called that.

It was only about an hour before everything would start. The panic was starting to set in with Anna. This was the first time she'd be showing herself officially to her people. And everything Sundim said could be true. Her people could hate her for running away and leaving them in turmoil. For running off to such a simple life in Ordon... And she had to face them tonight and give her first speech.

The heroes were already arriving, coming early to help if anything else had to be done, but it was all finished. Anna had been talking to Link about her worries after thanking everyone for the gift.

"Don't say that. You'll be a great queen. There's no way they couldn't love you..."

Anna smiled. "Thanks Link... but it's always out there. They could."

"Don't let Sundim get to you. After all you've done with us to save Denelm, it'd be cruel to be bitter," Niel cut in. "Sorry, couldn't help but overhear."

I got distracted a lot writing this. :P

Posted

Anna sighed as the doors were closed, everyone was here, now was the time for her speech.

Anna stood, and she began.

"A pair of Guardians will be placed at various places throughout Denelm, and i assure you. No harm shall befall anyone why'll they are on duty. Now, enjoy this lovely dinner the chefs have prepared for you."

Anna sat down, and everyone clapped. Especially the normal residents of Denelm. They obviously knew Anna would be a better queen than Sundim. Maybe if they clapped loud enough, she'd like them enough to not feed them to her dragon, if she ever gets one.

"Great job." Link whispered to Anna.

Posted

XD I couldn't help but laugh at the dragon part.

"Thanks," she whispered back.

The heroes all sat at a large table in the front of the room, right before the indoor balcony where Anna had stood to give her speech. Everyone was chatting, enjoying the food, there were even a few little kids dancing to the music that was being played.

Ness was the one sad face in the midst of it all.

Anna walked over to his seat at the other end of the table, where he was simply staring at his food.

"Ness... why don't you come with me?" The boy looked up at her and nodded.

They walked through the halls of the castle, where only months ago Zelda had been leading them though and Anna had perfectly fooled all them that she was lost in the halls, too.

"Ness... I know how hard it is. How horrible it feels-"

"You don't."

The only words out of him since they came back from the battlefield. So cold. So painful.

"I don't?" Anna kept calm. "You look me in the face and say that after I've lost my mother, father, sister, friends, and almost Link and tell me I don't know what it feels like."

Ness looked back down. "..."

Anna sighed. "Lucas wouldn't want to see you like this. You know it."

Ness sighed. "I know. I just..."

"Just what? I know it hurts. and it feels like there's nothing else you can do. But you should make sure he's happy. He wouldn't want you to throw away all the happiness in your life, Ness."

"I know..."

"Then you need to pick yourself up. I know it's hard, but fight through it. For Lucas."

The two walked back into the ballroom and Ness took his seat, but Anna walked back up the stairs to the balcony.

"Could I get everyone's attention?!"

The room went silent and everyone took their seats, eyes on the Queen.

Anna cleared her throat in the uncomfortable situation, but continued. "I would like everyone to take a moment to honor one of our heroes in particular... who we lost in the war..." Anna said the last bit softer, but still loud enough to hear as a tear fell.

"He made a brave move and almost succeeded in his attempt to end Atas's life. If it wasn't for Lucas, we probably wouldn't have won."

Posted

Well that's a tough spot! D:<

Posted

Deal with it. We always have to deal with your tough spots. I'll post more later. I don't feel like it right now.

Posted

" Um I'd like to say something." James said standing up from his spot. " Ever since I started becoming a demon people would run at the sight of me after they discovered it. But when I changed around you guys you didn't run or try to kill me, you tried to help me, just as we've tried to help each other out of anything. I may not be the best person to say this, but this here is a real family. A family that helps, nurtures, and strengthens each other. A toast to lost friends and the first family I've had in a long time."

Posted

That was cool :'D

A loud roar of applause sounded from the area where the civilians were seated. The heroes also clapped. "To friends!"

Im braindead after the post in Vorthon :P That's why i tryed to give away some of my RPs DX

Posted

XD

Wow, Anon, that was perfect! :D

Everyone raised their glasses and took a sip before the chatting started again. When she reached the bottom of the steps, one of the healers ran up to her.

"The potion recipe you gave us... we think it's going to work!"

Anna's face lit up and, as fast as she could without falling, she got over to James.

"James, I think we have the permanent cure. Follow me!"

Posted

James' face lit-up like a kid on christmas at this and followed Anna as closly as possible without stepping on her finally he would be freed from his living nightmare and back in fighting shape.