Anime

1941 posts in this topic

Posted

I used to watch Dragonball. I don't remember it though. I never really thought of you as an anime lover Flame Sage. I never looked at you and thought you liked anime. I just completely looked past all the pictures of anime and didn't notice them at all... Somehow.

Yeah. I have to go. It's 10 past 11 at night here. I have to go to bed. I think I've reached my average daily posts for the day.

I'll see you all tomorrow. ^-^

Posted

You do know they have the rematerd boxed sets of dbz out.

Yeah, but they sell at $30 a box. :o

@Bathy: He has Goku as his avatar though.

Posted

No, I was replying to Cindy saying that Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children was sort of an anime. That means that it's sort of o.k to talk about it here then. ^-^

And I have never seen half of these animes. Only Death Note, Wolf's Rain and the entire Studio Ghibli Collection. That's it really.

Wow I didn't see that we mentioned FF VII: AC! I have it on DVD, and its pretty good. Some aspects of it could've been better, for instance, the time frame it was set in. And... the FF characters could've been in it more rather than have them shown mainly for a short battle.

Otherwise, it was good. =)

Posted (edited)

the Keroro Gunso 4th Movie comes out then, too! *giggles* I get to look forward to Rainbows and Dragons in 2009!! (The 4 Keroro Movie has Dragons in the main plot)

I didn't even know that they even release those movies in America...

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted

I used to watch Dragonball. I don't remember it though. I never really thought of you as an anime lover Flame Sage. I never looked at you and thought you liked anime. I just completely looked past all the pictures of anime and didn't notice them at all... Somehow.

Yeah. I have to go. It's 10 past 11 at night here. I have to go to bed. I think I've reached my average daily posts for the day.

I'll see you all tomorrow. ^-^

Ya i love anime DBZ, Fullmetal alchemist, Fullmetal panic, Naruto, Bleach, Digimon.

I like teying new anime every now and thin.

I stay past 5 a.m. posting.

Posted

Death Note and Wolf's Rain are the best. I'm more into serious animes myself though. I'm still watching Wolf's Rain though and it's good. I'm still only on episode eight though...

Posted

@Flame Sage: Yeah, but here's my post from you latest topic about anime.

None really apeal to me. Exept DBZ, but still I think that they should still show it on Cartoon Network, but noooooooooooooooooo. So I gave up on anime all together.

Yeah I gave up. If this computer wasn't crappy I would try new anime. I will still check out this topic, but this guy in my class's anime talking about is extreamly contagious. I can't stop looking up death note, and Naruto. :( Then Inuyasha. I don't want to watch a show about a cat fixing a chicks bike because he's clumsy. :cry: Stpid cat.

Posted

YLA that opinion is biased. That is only 1 out of over 100 episodes. Takashie-sensei writs really good stories, with a few very good (compared to some others) fillers. And for the last time He is an InuHanyo! I was talking to my anme obese friend at school the other day and he agreed with me that if he were a cat it would be NekoYasha. He's in my 500 manga heroes book it says he's a half-dog demon. The companion site says dog! JUST CALL HIM A DOG ALREADY! Kiba (Wolf's Rain) got a full two pages with an image. Color image.

Posted

YLA that opinion is biased. That is only 1 out of over 100 episodes. Takashie-sensei writs really good stories, with a few very good (compared to some others) fillers. And for the last time He is an InuHanyo! I was talking to my anme obese friend at school the other day and he agreed with me that if he were a cat it would be NekoYasha. He's in my 500 manga heroes book it says he's a half-dog demon. The companion site says dog! JUST CALL HIM A DOG ALREADY! Kiba (Wolf's Rain) got a full two pages with an image. Color image.

*sigh.* You say that it's a good show, and I said I would watch one episode. I watched one. O N E= one. So I watched it. It's not my fault that I watched a bad episode.

He's a cat, and you proved it with the Japanese translator.

Inu=cat.

Posted (edited)

Go back, do it again and take screencaps like Saria did or you'll never prove it to me. Also look up Shiba Inu and tell me if it's a breed of dog or cat. Shiba means small so look up shiba inu and get me an image for proof of what you say. Anyways I need to get back to watching Wolves Rain, I've basically given up on Ranma... :boohoo: But I found a pretty good anime a while ago called Shujo Chara. It's a magical girl, but it's got all the things a great shonen has.

Edited by Umbreon (see edit history)

Posted

Go back, do it again and take screencaps like Saria did or you'll never prove it to me. Also look up Shiba Inu and tell me if it's a breed of dog or cat. Shiba means small so look up shiba inu and get me an image for proof of what you say. Anyways I need to get back to watching Wolves Rain, I've basically given up on Ranma... :boohoo: But I found a pretty good anime a while ago called Shujo Chara. It's a magical girl, but it's got all the things a great shonen has.

I can't do that. Images won't upload. Still I found that inu means cat. That means Shiba Inu means "small cat."

Posted (edited)

I can't do that. Images won't upload. Still I found that inu means cat. That means Shiba Inu means "small cat."

Dude, don't try and deny it. When I posted that picture, you replied to that and said, "Well that's strange. I typed in Inu and got cat. I swear it on my life."

Shiba Inu means 'Small Dog.' The Daschund version of Nintendogs proves that, for petes' sake! Inu is 'dog,' so leave it at that.

Anyways, yay, more Wolf's Rain fans! =D I'm still looking for clips from the dub that I can use when making AMVs. ^^ Not having much luck, though.

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

Dude, don't try and deny it. When I posted that picture, you replied to that and said, "Well that's strange. I typed in Inu and got cat. I swear it on my life."

Shiba Inu means 'Small Dog.' The Daschund version of Nintendogs proves that, for petes' sake! Inu is 'dog,' so leave it at that.

Anyways, yay, more Wolf's Rain fans! =D I'm still looking for clips from the dub that I can use when making AMVs. ^^ Not having much luck, though.

I saw it with my own eyes. It said Inu=cat. I can't do anything about it.

Either way just drop it. Can we talk about something else.

Wolf's Rain huh. That's a show about a dog... Well wolf. Anyway still nothing to me. Anyone have a flash video of an anime?

Posted

It's not a show about a wolf, It's a show about 4 wolves, a wolfdog, and a girl.

Posted

It's not a show about a wolf, It's a show about 4 wolves, a wolfdog, and a girl.

Ok. So there are 5 wolfs and a girl. I was close. It's still about wolfs.