Anime

1941 posts in this topic

Posted

It's not a show about a wolf, It's a show about 4 wolves, a wolfdog, and a girl.

so, in other words, a show about a wolf. :D

never heard of it. at all. though now i think my anime has gone from me liking anime, to about the same opinion as yla. cept for some. like death note is good.

Posted (edited)

so, in other words, a show about a wolf. :D

never heard of it. at all. though now i think my anime has gone from me liking anime, to about the same opinion as yla. cept for some. like death note is good.

You've hardly ever watched Death note...

I like Naruto, but the fillers are so annoying. From the Death Note Episodes I've seen I think it's good, I'm going to get off now and watch the recored Naruto filler episode even though it's just going to be stupid.

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted

You've hardly ever watched Death note...

I like Naruto, but the fillers are so annoying. From the Death Note Episodes I've seen I think it's good, I'm going to get off now and watch the recored Naruto filler episode even though it's just going to be stupid.

well, you don't stalk me. or do you.

naruto is horse-piss to me now, cept for the manga. manga is ok, the anime.... bleck.

Posted

I agree that the anime is stupid, they like only show it like every two weeks now, but that is only less than ten percent of the reason, apparently it didn't record, I'm probably just going to stop watching the anime soon.

Posted

There's hardly any anime channels on TV. There's only about one and it never shows anything good.

Posted (edited)

@Flame Sage: Yeah, but here's my post from you latest topic about anime.

Yeah I gave up. If this computer wasn't crappy I would try new anime. I will still check out this topic, but this guy in my class's anime talking about is extreamly contagious. I can't stop looking up death note, and Naruto. :( Then Inuyasha. I don't want to watch a show about a cat fixing a chicks bike because he's clumsy. :cry: Stpid cat.

You shoud not give up on this because it is not on tv they still sell it or you can watch it on youtube.com.

One last thing inuyasha is a dog not a cat well more like half dog demon and half human.

My younger sister has more then half of the series so i know.

Edited by Flame sage (see edit history)

Posted

Bathy needs to watch FMA! Doesn't he Flame. I'm still upset with Cartoon Network for getting rid of Toonami. I'm just glad adult swim's not gone. Then I can watch InuYasha if I get up early. I like FMA so much not only am I going back and reading the manga, I've learned/memorized the Japanese lyrics to the first Japanese theme song. Kimi no tede, kiri sa ite. Maybe as soon as I learn to just capture adio from my mic I'll make a video.

Posted

Right. I'll give it a little look and I'll tell you what I think.

I'll post after I've watched the first few episodes.

Posted

Bathy needs to watch FMA! Doesn't he Flame. I'm still upset with Cartoon Network for getting rid of Toonami. I'm just glad adult swim's not gone. Then I can watch InuYasha if I get up early. I like FMA so much not only am I going back and reading the manga, I've learned/memorized the Japanese lyrics to the first Japanese theme song. Kimi no tede, kiri sa ite. Maybe as soon as I learn to just capture adio from my mic I'll make a video.

Ya Umbreon is right I'm still tick that thy got rid of toonami.

Thank god i have the complete series of Full metal Alchemist.

Bathy you need to cheack it out.

Posted

My friend came over and we re-watched some episodes of Wolf's Rain on DVD. :D:lol: I think she might also come over tomorrow and watch the episodes of Eureka SeveN that I had on DVD (Episodes 1 - 10, and others that are not in order)

Also, if anyone gets confused at to why Episode 26 of Wolf's Rain seems like the end of the anime because there's a song with credits, thats because it was the original ending, but fans said it left too many question unanswered, so Bones made 4 more episodes to attempt to sum it all up. Honestly, the ending of Episode 30 might leave you a bit disappointed and thoroughly confused, but it really makes you think. My own theory of the ending took almost a year to formulate. =O

Also, I started watching some more Mushi-Shi. Really great so far, and it reminds me so much of, 'Kino's Journey.' I can't wait for the Mushi-Shi boxed set to come out with full episodes. ^^

Posted (edited)

:o FMA means Full Metal Alchemist yeah?

It's brilliant! I love it! Still not as good as Death Note, but it's still great!

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

I knew you'd like it.

Posted

You know me well then.

I have the second episode loaded up on another tab. I'm going to watch it after I've posted a bit more. ^-^

Posted

(kind of the trail that's going on right now but...)

I hope the Naruto fillers are almost over, I want to see how much they messed up the Naruto shippuden anime.

Posted

(kind of the trail that's going on right now but...)

I hope the Naruto fillers are almost over, I want to see how much they messed up the Naruto shippuden anime.

Well, because we get the lame American version without the cussing, and all that, it's going to be F***ed up.

I remember a show that was on after DBZ on Toonami. I was too lazy to change the channel. Please do not laugh at what I'm about to say. I used to watch Sailor Moon. :embarrassed: Well that was a bad thing to confess.