Xbox360 vs PS3

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Like I said, the 360 just doesn't pique my interests. I don't find the incentive in buying a console that breathes harder than someone congested to hell, and breaks down more often than Britney Spears.

Posted

I like the games and that you can watch movies on the Xbox 360.

Posted

Like I said, the 360 just doesn't pique my interests. I don't find the incentive in buying a console that breathes harder than someone congested to hell, and breaks down more often than Britney Spears.

had mine for a year, no problems, they don't break down THAT often

Posted

It's just the idiots that don't know how to take care of their things.

Posted

Lol I love Halo. Haven't played it in forever, but I found the graphic novel on my brother's bookshelf, collecting dust.

Well, I'm off to replay the whole series. XD

But yeah, Xbox 360 ftw. :3

Which book was it?

Posted

A person in my school always brought in a halo book and read it in registration. He's a bit of a creep. He's obsessed with explosives. I call him Osama Bin Watson. His last name's Watson by the way. A bit sad but... Oh well.

Posted (edited)

I agree. I was once a hardcore Nintendo fan. But when my bro got the 360 I found A TON of games I liked. When I looked at the Wii (AND the DS) I just didn't like a lot of their games. It's as they say: too kiddy. No....let me rephrase that. MOSTLY kiddy. Not enough awesome games. Maybe...JUST maybe...with this new Wii MotionPlus thing it'll get better. But if not imo the Wii is doomed.

PS3....The only game I really liked anyway was Heavenly sword.

If the next system for Nintendo DOES come out in 2010...I'm saving my money for whatever else I want by then.

Edited by That's Mama Luigi (see edit history)

Posted

I despise Microsoft.

Posted

@Saria: You make me sad :cry: I haven't played Halo since 2004, Halo 2 since 2007(SUMMER), and I only got to play through Halo 3 ONCE, it took three seperate times.

I really want a 360 now D: Imma try and get one for christmas, If not then I'll get it on my birthday.(I hope)

SirJ changed the poll |D How funny.

Posted

PS3 and Xbox 360 have mostly the same games, and I want Banjo and Kazooie more than any of the PS3 exclusives combined.

Posted

at Leipzig (this was during an end war presentation)

questioner: "will people with the xbox 360 versions and ps3 versions be able to play against each other"

dev: "Microsoft and Sony are NOT friends,..."

Posted

"will people with the xbox 360 versions and ps3 versions be able to play against each other"

That was a stupid question to begin with. Live and Network are completely different online services - of course they won't be able to play against each other.

Posted

I used to have a 360, but all I kept it for was Oblivion. And I decided that I could get it on PS3 anyway. And the PS3 version came with Knights of the Nine. I ended up getting the game of the year version anyway, but that was one of the reasons I got a PS3 instead. And that PS3 has built in wireless. And Metal Gear Solid 4. It's the only decent sneaking game out there.

PS3 is the only one for me.

Posted

I have a 360, and I enjoy it. I like fps games, and it also has Tales of Vesperia and Eternal Sonata. Great games.

Battlefield: Bad Company is a really fun game, and blowing things up and watching them crumble is really addicting. Lost Planet is quite fun as well, but mostly online. The graphics are great as well.

My friend is getting me The Orange Box for Christmas, but I don't know if he's getting me the PC version or the 360 version.

Basically, I like it for the FPS games.

Posted

360 best system on the market