Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to the Nintendo Wii Winner!

206 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah... pretty stupid

Posted

About 17 hours until he can't claim the Wii!

Posted

just to shut everybody up... why dont you(the admin) just do the redraw and tell whoever it is that would win the redraw who they are and tell them that they will get the wii only if the first winner does not claim his prize.... that way we dont keep spammming in this thread...

Posted

i hope i win the redraw :D

.... probably not <_<

there may not even be a redraw <_< <_< <_<

about 16 hrs

Posted

[quote name='smelly5ocks' post='18012' date='Nov 21 2006, 05:59 PM']Actually if you read the agreement when entering the contest, he made it very clear that the address will be kept anonymous, and not sold to any third party. So entering you address (in the contest) really has no cons, i imagine that it is only used to mail you your winning wii. (unless people are posting their addresses in the forums) Also, With an free contest there are generally those who "really" want the prize, same with any contest. I don't think it makes them greedy, but it does come across are a little immature. And dude, their not retarded they are just excited, so cut em a break[/quote]

No i meant the guy a while back that actually posted his address in the forums asking if the guy could send it to him (thats who i was calling the retard)

And u have to admit that was pretty stupid

Posted

yep pretty stupid

Posted

HOLY CRAP I WON!!!!!!!!
Good thing i moved to the USA cuz now i can actually play that region games!!!
how come i never got a pm telling me i won though??
i cant beleive i won!! lol

Posted

bout time you showed up man you almost didn't get it haha congrats

Posted

[quote name='HyruleFan_101' post='18145' date='Nov 22 2006, 08:59 PM']HOLY CRAP I WON!!!!!!!!
Good thing i moved to the USA cuz now i can actually play that region games!!!
how come i never got a pm telling me i won though??
i cant beleive i won!! lol[/quote]

Anyone else find it suspicious that his name only has 1 post, and that it has a space between the fan and the 101, If you are for real, Congrats man, but i do think its a little suspicious that you only have 1 post and showed up so late..

Posted

hahahaha i fell for it. wow im an idiot

[quote name='smelly5ocks' post='18147' date='Nov 22 2006, 10:08 PM']Anyone else find it suspicious that his name only has 1 post, and that it has a space between the fan and the 101, If you are for real, Congrats man, but i do think its a little suspicious that you only have 1 post and showed up so late..[/quote]

he joined hyrule.net today, cant be him.

Posted

yeah... i was really bored.... and getting sick of people saying to pick me pick me... judt get over it everybod you all lost.... even me :(

Posted

cant blame ya

Posted

i wish the real hyrulefan101 would come and claim his prize.... or that they would do a redraw... i just hate waiting either way.... although now iv got plenty of time to watch red vs blue

Posted

[quote name='thefanaticgamer' post='18152' date='Nov 22 2006, 10:20 PM']i wish the real hyrulefan101 would come and claim his prize.... or that they would do a redraw... i just hate waiting either way.... although now iv got plenty of time to watch red vs blue[/quote]

i think there's someone in our bumbleberry tree!

Posted

there cant be more than a day left now...hope he makes it