The Legend of Zelda: The Dark Race

721 posts in this topic

Posted

OK, I really couldn't think of a race at the time. So here is my new application.

Name: Death

Race: Human

Weapons: Crossbow and long sword

History: was named death because he had near perfect aim from practicing killing so many birds, but because he usually only practiced with ranged weapons his melee attacks are only medium

Alliance: good

This better?

Yes, you can start as well.

Posted (edited)

Death looked down from the mountain and saw many of the towns in ruins, "this place is even worse than I last saw it..." he said to himself as walked down a path. His new worst enemy was now Dark Link ever since he heard about what Dark Link had done to Hyrule. He hadn't seen anyone for a while and he knew that most of everyone in hyrule was either dead, in dark links army, or hiding. He was mostly part of the group that was hiding, but of course he had seen some dark hylians pass by below the ridge that he was near which he just shot the dark hylians with a enchanted crossbow he found, well actually he just put a enchanted stone in the crossbow so it would kill dark hylians. Now he was about 100 feet fro, the bottom of the mountain. He had met a few people to help him, but soon he found himself with displeasure and soon found out that they betrayed him and tried to kill him with his own crossbow, but of course he just took out his sword and ran behind them then took him crossbow back and pushed them off a near by cliff. He had made many mistakes during his journey to castle town, he had went the wrong path and almost fell into a volcano. He was at the bottom of the mountain now looking for signs that would lead him to castle town.

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

This RP is getting boring. We run a bit and sit around, waiting for something to happen. What's happening next?

I know what I can do to kill boredom.

and soon found out that they betrayed him and tried to kill him with his own crossbow

The quote speaks for itself.

he had went the wrong path and almost fell into a volcano.

So, on his way to Castle Town, he just decided that he should try climbing up a volcano?

Lol. Try rereading what you type next time.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

I don't know...

Death had found the sign that would lead him to castle town, he found a bill board that told the directions to castle town. He was now walking in castle town noticing very first that it was in ruins and there were zombies which he made the sun come out and paralyze the zombies then he killed them with his crossbow, of course he noticed that there were too many dark hylians at the north, east, and west gate, and he knew that the south gate was destroyed and he couldn't get in from the south, he had to find another passage into the castle.

Posted

You're just too funny. Billboards? Seriously? I'm pretty sure there were no billboards in Zelda. Ever.

Nia lay in the encampment, his head between his paws as he stared at the water tent. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Adn looked at him and knew how he felt. She sighed. Nothing was happening. How long would they be there for? Would somebody take the initiative and make this RP interesting again?

Posted

We desperately need another evil character. So here goes.

Name:Darsola

Race:Cursed Wolf

Weapons:6 Clawed arms, hundreds of spines, massive stone wings, powerful poison, hundreds of rows of sharp teeth(In current form), 4 Clawed Arms, Spined metal fur, Poison and fire breath, Razor Sharp teeth, spiked tail(very long), curse magic(Wolf Form). And in both forms, he can fly.

History: Born from a half dragon/half vampire and a wolf by crazed alchemists who turned him into the Beast. They also cursed him. He never tires, knows no hunger, feels no pain, and is fearless.

Good or Evil: Evil.

Posted (edited)

Short story:

Death suddenly sees dark link then Death joins dark link. Then he gets on a horse and rides to Nia's camp to slaughter them all.

Long story: Death had found a entrance into the castle by going to the bar and finding a celler that led to a area close to the throne room, he walked into the throne room and saw dark link, he then shoot as many arrows from his never ending ammo supply and he eventually hit dark link on the hand and face causing dark link to fall down and die. As Death was walking out dark link possessed Death and dark link now would go to Nia's camp and kill all of them.

Posted

Yeah, I don't think you're going to kill us. That would just ruin the RP. You're going to end up dead or captured or joining us.

Nia slept. He dreamed of a horse galloping across a field and a ridiculously exaggerated beast. He woke up slowly and still nothing was happening. He sighed. I'm soooo bored...

Posted (edited)

I'm just hyper right now so...

Dark Link had now gathered enough magic to resurrect himself and he soon found out that the drunken cook was lying to him about the location of the camp, so dark link just resurrected his remains in the throne room while leaving Death to die...

I feel like we need another evil character!

(but I really don't think this should be part of the RP)

Name: Mr. Resetie

Race: evil, magical mole

Weapons: The reset battle amulet and the legendary hammer "the death bringer"

History: was once a nobel in castle town, but than turned evil when dark link took over hyrule and now uses the reset battle amulet to replay battles that he doesn't win and uses the death bringer to create caves for him to go through, but will die if his reset amulet is stolen from him, because that's his source of immortality.

Posted

"Ayame!"

Ayame's thoughts were interrupted when she heard her name being called. She looked around and spotted Moira. Relieved to finally find someone she knew, she glided over. Moira had just emerged from a tent; she was alone now, and she looked concerned about something.

"Ayame...? Where's Ryoo? And Crimson?" Moira asked.

"Well...I.....I don't know where they are." answered the Twili. "I teleported here myself, and I thought perhaps they'd be here by now. But I haven't had any word from them. They may have gone after more Fused Shadows."

"More what?"

"Oh..."

Ayame explained to Moira what the Fused Shadows were, and that the magic they held could get them past the Dark barrier around Hyrule Castle. She also recounted the adventure that Crimson had taken them on to find the second piece.

Moira shook her head. "I almost wish you hadn't told me that."

"Why not?"

"Well....Hyrule seemed to make alot more sense when I first began this journey. Now....I've seen and heard things that never would have made sense to me. I just wish Hyrule could go back to the way it was...you know what I mean?"

Ayame agreed. Then Moira told Ayame what she had learned about Taiku, and her worries about the Alliance.

"We need to strike, Ayame!" said Moira, irritated at her situation. "I don't have time for...for politics! If we can get the rest of those Fused Shadows, and we can break down the barrier, we have everything we need to take Dark Link down!" She said this while pounding her fist into her palm for emphasis. Ayame could tell she was getting worked up.

"I really don't want to do it, I really, really don't. But someone has to take charge of this army. The Alliance is the fighting power of all the races of Hyrule! If I could only get them to follow me...." she trailed off.

"You could tell them...." Ayame offered, hesitantly. "I mean, if they really thought that you were the true Queen of Hyrule...I think they'd follow you to the death, Moira."

Moira sighed. "That's exactly what I don't want to do....but....I think I have to, don't I?"

Ayame nodded. Moira smiled slightly. "Well, at least we'll suffer together, Twili Queen."

Posted

What the fuck? Cook? Dark Link didn't even need resurrecting you stupid fuck. Ok, Dark Midna, don't accept any more character applications. The shit these noobs are pulling out of their ass is just completely fucking up the RP. Crimson started this. He started off insanely powerful and killed Ganondorf. Then I brought him back and he got killed again. Doubleagent, haven't you noticed that I've just been subtly taking the piss out of you since you joined the RP. The beast shouldn't be allowed into this RP. It's just ruining it even more. This is a Zelda RP. What's with all this Arcane passage shit? Well, I'm sick of holding back my opinion because it would just be hypocracy. Even my little addition of Nia being myself didn't totaly fuck up the RP as much as you all have. Especially you Doubleagent. But some of you are alright. Specever is a good adition, Nyfer is a good addition and Death was a good addition until you killed him and replaced him with the single worst character known to RPing kind. I'm sorry, but Dark Midna, just don't accept the beast or Mr. Resetie. They are pure poo. That's all from me just now. But remember that this is a Zelda RP. No more of this titan stuff. I'm pretty sure there were no titans or any of that rubbish in any Zelda game. Just get a fucking grip.

Posted (edited)

I was hyper so just take me off the RP entirely, and pretend that nothing I posted actually happened.

Posted

Thank you, Bathy. I'm not brave enough to say that out in the open.

But he's right! This is a Legend of Zelda RP, based in the Twilight Princess time-line.

I don't know why we can't all just stick with that.

Posted

I already said I quit this RP.

Posted

No, just make it so Death is still there. He was a good character. He's still on his way to the alliance. I know it doesn't make sense that Dark Link sent a stranger who somehow managed to get through the barrier around the Castle and who he just met instead of his army, but never mind. Death is on his way to death mountain.