The Legend of Zelda: The Dark Race

721 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol Rokai. You captured my ramblings perfectly in that quote. Very good.

So... Has Taiku's side of the alliance gone off then? I'll assume that they have.

Nia struggled. The Goron walked beside Taiku, but he said nothing as they walked. Nia still couldn't figure out how he could possibly get free. He hadn't noticed, but no matter how much he struggled, he didn't get tired. In fact, he hadn't been tired since the moment he was almost dead from exhaustion and even then he didn't need to sleep. The only time he had slept between then and now wasn't due to fatigue, but boredom. And the more Nia seemed to tire himself out, the more the Goron began to tire out.

Nia remembered the crystal. Was all of this its' doing? Crimson did say that it took energy from around it. Was it draining the energy of the Goron? Nia didn't know, but it was the only chance he had to get away from these people. All Nia could do now was struggle.

Posted

Death decided to set off to find the ordon alliance himself tomorrow. Need-less to say that none of the Gorons would tell him were the ordon alliance is.

It was tomorrow, he set off that morning, but as soon as he got to the trail the road was blocked by boulders. All of the other roads were blocked. There was only one way out now. The Cave. The Goron beside it still said not to go in there, but Death just ran right through into the cave. Death thought it looked like some kind of mine, considering that the gorons eat rocks. The cave looked like it was once dangerous, but he noticed that some of the celling had fallen off and further in the cave all of the celling had fallen off. He found a small path in a place where it shouldn't be because it didn't continue the path. He went through the path and came to an exit. He was now at Snow Peak. "Why would there be a path from snow peak to Goron City?" Death said.

Posted

Adn, Lae and Harma were searching around for the missing Nia but there was no luck. Taiku's followers had already left and they supposed that Nia had got taken with them. Moria's side of the alliance is still here and waiting for a chance to break into the well guarded Hyrule Castle. "Where do you think that Taiku and his followers would go?" Adn asked desperately to the other two wolves.

"I've got no idea. But, I would suppose that they would get as far away from here as possible." Lae suggested as she looked around for any sign of Nia.

"All that I know is that Nia's in trouble." Harma said looking more distressed than the other two.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you absolutely sure that you have no idea about where the 'place engulfed in evil' would be?" Ayame asked for the tenth time.

"No! I've told you that!" Ryoo said. more frusterated by his lack of memory than by Ayame's constant questioning.

Crimson was also deep in thought and Ayame was sitting against a tent post re-reading the Book that the Sages had given her.

Posted

Taiku had led his side of the broken Alliance to the other side of Death Mountain. They were not setting up camp, though. Taiku was determined to have this issue resolved, and he knew Moira was as well. She won't attack Hyrule Castle with half an army.... he thought. But neither can I.

He glanced over at one of the Gorons, the one that had Nia in his grasp. He looked exhausted. "What's the matter with you?" Taiku asked. "One small hike around your own Mountain and you're tired?"

Suddenly one of the foot soldiers shouted, "Hey, here she comes!" Taiku looked and saw Moira, along with Ain and Ishka. coming up the path. No one made a move towards her; they didn't want to kill her or even leave the Alliance, but they were the sort that needed concrete proof before they would believe anything.

"Takiu!" she said. "This has to stop. If we divide like this, Dark Link will only take us out faster."

"What do you want, Ordonian?" said an irritated Taiku.

"You wanted proof." she said. "I'm going to give it to you." She turned and faced the deserters. "I am going back down the mountain, to Kakariko!" she shouted. "The Light Spirit, Eldin, still lives there. You all know about the Light Arrows, don't you?"

There were nods and murmurs from the crowd. She continued, "If I am truly heir to the throne of Hyrule, the Light Spirit will grant me the Light Arrows. I will go down to the spring and ask them of him. If I return empty-handed....then I will renounce my claim, and the Alliance will be under Taiku's command. Will this satisfy you?!"

The soldiers agreed. Moira and the Sheikah went back the way they had come. When they had gone, Taiku summoned two of the archers to him. They were shady figures at best, but were loyal to Taiku.

He spoke quietly to them. "Let her go to the spring, but follow her. Stay hidden. If she starts to come back with...with something.....shoot her. Kill her. Do you understand?"

The two men nodded, and silently snuck away towards the village.

--------

Ryoo was still searching his memory when he spotted Moira, Ain and Ishka coming down the hillside. "Ryoo?" said Moira when she reached them. "What took you so long?"

"I got lost." he said casually. "What's going on up there?"

Briefly, Moira explained everything that had transpired with the Alliance, and what she was going to do.

Ryoo nodded. "It would be a risky venture, if you didn't know what you were doing. You're sure it's a good idea?"

"Yes." Moira answered. ".....Queen Zelda said it was what I should do. So I'm going to do it."

Posted

"Well then, I'm coming with you" told Ryoo.

"It's honourable, such valour, but they will suspect too much if you come with me. They don't trust you as it is, and being near a threat to Taiku could deem me using your aid instead of gods."

Ryoo stood, feeling compelled to help some way, but her defence was great. "Zelda has explained a lot of this to you, hasn't she? But if a man is power hungry, and somebody could prevent his feeding, he wouldn't let the facts stop him getting to supper. He may send some of his followers to prevent you."

"The gods are on my side and, even if I do get attacked, I should be safe. Your memory is vital to gaining the fused shadow, so you should stay here."

Moira turned to face the bottom of the mountain, and after 3 steps, Ryoo said a simple pair of sentences. "You will make a truly great Queen. Worth a prolonged life."

Posted

um..... are some people still at that cave or are they at death mountain? i'm confused....

Posted (edited)

I only have time to RP right after school, and nobody meanchins me! I searched every page for my name, only once or twice. Only bathykolipian (Tell me I spelled that right) regonizes me! I am currently with you. And considering we have had no school for a bit, I cannot RP. Sorry for inactiveness.

And can I PLEASE have a summary of things happening to the alliance? It is hard going page to page reading, some don't have to do with the alliance, making it hard. On that note, there is 26 pages. And thank you Bathykolipian, for saying I have a good character. Will some of you PLAY twilight princess before RPing in this? Etleast read some background. I definitally agree with Bathykolipain, TOO MANY NON-TP CHARACTERS! And most pointless. No guns, not even pistol-crossbows. Kind of not like Zelda. Sorry, HylianForunner, it is just not Zelda. I could RP a little, considering I typed this so far... But I type quicker when I rant about things, cause I know what I am talking about. Oh, wait. I can't RP. Need some background on the Alliance, where we are headed, and all that. All the characters currently in the alliance, the dead alliance characters, everything. Good day.

Another edit:

I MAY want this character... I don't know...

Name:Ain < It is Nia Backwards. I like the Nia character, inspired me. Alot.

Race:Wolf> Like Nia, whatever he/she is... I think wolf. Someone who got turned into a wolf?

Weapons:Claws and teeth.

History:Specevers new pet. Found- Errr... Where we go next...

Good or Evil:Good, :)

Someone edit the kinks for me later?

Edited by Specever (see edit history)

Posted

No, we ditched your characters in the cave because you weren't posting and we didn't really know what to do with them.

Taiku watched his archers as the followed behind Moira, still unseen. Taiku looked at Nia, who continued to struggle. The Goron's grip had loosened and Nia only felt more powerful the more he drained the Goron's energy. "Don't let go of him until we get back to the encampment. I will deal with him there." Taiku said to the Goron. He nodded wearily and staggered behind him. He had only traveled a few steps before Nia fell from his grip and the Gorons eyes turned pale as it fell in a heap on the ground. Nia was full of energy. He shook with it and backed away from Taiku. Taiku looked back at him, noticed the unconscious Goron and saw The glowing crystal around Nia's neck.

Nia laughed manically. "You can't keep me chained down Taiku!" Nia laughed again. All the energy flowing violently through his body. Nia couldn't keep still, he sprinted away around the mountain. He hadn't run so fast in life. He sprinted around the mountain and found the encampment again. He saw Harma sitting with Lae and Adn. He ran over to them. "Hey. I escaped. They caught me. But I got away!" Nia said excitedly.

"What? Calm down Nia. What happened?" Lae asked, watching as Nia looked around at the passing people, his tail waving behind him. They saw Nia's crystal. It was glowing a bright blue. "Nia, what's happening to your crystal?" Lae asked, getting up and backing away. The others did so too.

"I don't know. I was caught by a goron, the crystal glowed, then he collapsed!" Nia explained almost too quickly for them to understand. Ryoo was walking over to them after talking with Moira.

"Moira is heading down the mountai-" Ryoo started.

"Ryoo, what is that crystal around Nia's neck doing?" Lae interrupted, quite worried about what it was doing to Nia.

Ryoo looked down at Nia, who wagged his tail excitedly. Ryoo knelt down and reached out to the crystal. As he touched it Nia felt a jolt and a birst of energy. Ryoo yelled and fell onto his back. He panted and pushed himself up. He looked horrified. "Nia... That crystal..." Ryoo was trying to put into words the power of the crystal. It had changed to a dark blue. "Nia. Take that crystal off of you right now. It's far too dangerous to be used the way you are doing so. After you've taken it off, hand it over, I know what to do with it."

Nia's cheery face was swept away and a look of incredulity took it's place. "What? You seriously think I'd give you this? No way! This is the only thing keeping me alive!"

"It's too dangerous Nia, hand it over!" Ryoo said in a hushed, but worried voice. Nobody noticed.

"Do you want it for yourself Ryoo? You've always been power hungry haven't you?" Nia barked. Some people looked, but didn't stay to watch.

"I'm sorry Nia, but you've left me no choice. Koro Distage!" Ryoo said loudly, pointing his open hand down at the crystal. Nia tried to back away, but the crystal was suddenly drained of it's glow and turned black. Nia fell over. He panted a little as his energy returned to normal. The crystal was neutral.

Yeah, i'm having writer's block just now, so I'm just setting up one of my future plot twists.

Posted

I only have time to RP right after school, and nobody meanchins me! I searched every page for my name, only once or twice. Only bathykolipian (Tell me I spelled that right) regonizes me! I am currently with you. And considering we have had no school for a bit, I cannot RP. Sorry for inactiveness.

And can I PLEASE have a summary of things happening to the alliance? It is hard going page to page reading, some don't have to do with the alliance, making it hard. On that note, there is 26 pages. And thank you Bathykolipian, for saying I have a good character. Will some of you PLAY twilight princess before RPing in this? Etleast read some background. I definitally agree with Bathykolipain, TOO MANY NON-TP CHARACTERS! And most pointless. No guns, not even pistol-crossbows. Kind of not like Zelda. Sorry, HylianForunner, it is just not Zelda. I could RP a little, considering I typed this so far... But I type quicker when I rant about things, cause I know what I am talking about. Oh, wait. I can't RP. Need some background on the Alliance, where we are headed, and all that. All the characters currently in the alliance, the dead alliance characters, everything. Good day.

Pistol crossbows should be o.k. Crossbows at least.

Well, I just made it so that you saw some people and you went to see them. Well, after that, Everybody except Crimson got to the alliance and then... Well... Nothing much has happened really. Moira's gone to get light arrows to prove she is the rightful queen of Hyrule, Taiku has sent people to follow her. The alliance hass kind of split into two groups, the group on Taiku's side and the group on Moira's. And Nia got captured by Taiku's side just after they split into the groups, he escaped and his crystal that Crimson gave to him overloaded and Ryoo neutralized it.

I'm sorry if I missed stuff out, but I'm a bit confused with what's going on anyway.

Posted (edited)

"They left me... " Specever said to himself when he was in the cave. "Gone... "

He had felt the worst he had ever felt, ever. I single tear ran down his face, slowly. He got out of the cave, dragging his sword behind him. His sword made a track, and he made camp near the pond he loved so. A small hut, made out of sticks. Small, but efficeint. He thought about what he could have done. He thought of them, laughing at him, imagining him still sitting in the cave. "No... " He said to himself. "They can't have... ". Nothing would help, they had gone. Away. Never to see them again... Then he heard a noise. A rustling sort of noise. A disturbing one. He drew his sword and searched the perimiter. Just the wind, he thought. He went back into his hut, half filled with fear and the other sorrow.

Wow, that was deep.

Did you actually leave me? Which side of the alliance am I on?

Correct me.

Posted

The alliance is on Death Mountain, you went up with Nia and you went off to look around the alliance. You're a good guy, so you'd probably hang around with Moira's side, so you'll just be in the encampment. Maybe you find somebody you know? I don't know.

Posted (edited)

So... I stay at the encampment waiting for you guyzez to come back?

I thought of something... Someone I know... Heheh.... MUHAHAHHAHAHA! Will be explained in a PM, spoilers though.

Posted

Or something could happen to you. Or you could leave or something.

Posted

Adn stood there, rooted to the spot. Nia was already getting too used to this world and now this? Adn felt rather strange, as if something like this had happened before but she couldn't lay her finger on it. Nia slowly returned to his feet and Ryoo just stood there looking scared. Adn quickly brushed past Lae's shocked face and went of to she what other people were doing. She didn't want to hang around in that tense place so she spotted Ayame sitting by one of the tents. "So, what are you doing?" Adn said as a feeble atmept to start a conversation.

"What? Oh, I'm reading this book to see if there are anymore clues about the location of the Fused Shadow." Ayame replied not taking her eyes of the book. Adn just sat there for a while and then she remembered that there might be a way to find out about the location of the last Fused Shadow. "Ayame, do you trust me?" Adn asked.

"Y-Yes, why?" Ayame asked taken aback by this sudden question. "We might have a hard time talking the others in to this but I think that we might have to go to the Dark World." Adn replied to an astonished Ayame.

Posted

"O.k Nia. Give me the crystal." Ryoo said calmly, reaching slowly for it with his left hand.

Nia jumped back as Ryoo made to grab the crystal. "No!" Nia barked. His chest heaving. "I need it Ryoo! If I didn't have it now then I would have died long ago!" Ryoo stood still. He stayed silent as he looked down at Nia. Nia looked around and saw Taiku moving around the corner behind him. "Damn. I just remembered, I made that Goron collapse. Taiku will surely be after me." Nia muttered " I can't stay here." Nia turned and ran for the trail. Lae looked around, but couldn't see Adn. She hastily followed Nia towards the trail. Harma stayed with Ryoo.

Sorry, that's all for now. I can't think of much to do right now. Writer's block you see.