The Legend of Zelda: The Dark Race

721 posts in this topic

Posted

Ooc:Im actually siding with Bathy here. This RP is getting a tiny bit out of context. Im sorry i came in anad ruined everything. This is actually the first RP I have been accepted into, and like usual, I allowed my overactive creativity and imagination to completely take over my entire freaking mind.Infact, this happens quite often. For example:We had to do a 2 page English assignment on any fictional topic we wanted (Awesome, right, how rare is that), and 6 hours later, I was asleep in the recliner downstairs at midnight(did other homework first), with a lap desk, and a 12 page story on it.

I espically owe an apoligy to What is lost..., for making his character seem like an idiot. I'm really sorry.

But, although i thank bathy for bring me back down to Earth, I think he owes me an apoligy for basically calling me a total jackass.

Bic:Crimson, as if like clockwork, remembered something. He had something buried, something that could break down Dark Links barrier. A batsita(Yes, it is a real thing, its essentially a giant crossbow). He needed the coordinates for it though. His scrying glass! He dug through the pack, and found it. He wandered out into the field with his shovel, which he magically crafted from stone.

Bic:Suddenly, the glass lit up very brightly. He began to dig out the great weapon.

"Arnas widen lifir," he said, and a bolt of air slammed the waapon out of the hole with great force, and gently onto the ground. Crimson hand long since lost the keys to the case, so he simply turned the locks to gold and smashed them to pieces with the shovel.(You can really do that quite easily with gold, as it is very soft) He used the shovel as a lever to open the case. The sides fell away around the batista. Thankfully for him, the wheels were still intact. He hid the evidence of the weapon with magic, and flew off to tell the others.

Posted

Yeah, I do feel a bit bad after all that though. I was just hoping that you'd come back, because I didn't really want to loose the character.

And Doubleagent, make it so that Dark Link's barrier is only brought down by the combined force of batsita and the fused shadow, because it would have been a huge waste of time getting the fused shadow if you just got one item and made the whole fused shadow bit into the biggest waste of time ever. :embarrassed:

Posted (edited)

Funny thing, that same thought, fused shadow + batista, just came into my head.....

Wait! ive got another good one, let me figure out how the hell it will actually work though.

And of course, apoligy accepted.

Edited by Doubleagent (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah. But I mean, you have to use the fused shadow to weaken the barrier and use the batsita to finish it off. You get me?

I thought that would be the obvious solution anyway. Anybody except you would have gotten that idea instantly I was sure. That's why I didn't mention it in my last post you retard. ^-^

Posted (edited)

Check ur pms bathy. And dont call me a retard or ill push you into one of those pretty, yet very cold lakes over there in Scotland.

Edited by Doubleagent (see edit history)

Posted

Ayame and Adn had looked around and saw that Harma and Ryoo were just standing there. "What-" Adn asked Ryoo and Harma. "Nia, he left, Lae went with him." Ryoo responed. Adn looked at Ayame and they both understood. "Ryoo?" Ayame said tentitively. "Yes?" Ryoo responed curiously. "W-We're going to the Dark Realm." Adn said quietly. Ryoo looked at the both of them as if they were crazy. "Why would you go tot he Dark Realm?" Ryoo asked astonished. "We're going to look for the Fused Shadow." Ayame said. Ryoo agreed that they should go and Adn said to Ayame "We should probably ask Nia if he knows about where the Dark Realm is." Adn asked. Ayame could tell that she just wanted to go with Nia and Lae but agreed and ran to keep up with Adn's speed.

Oh Noes! Writers block must be contagious or something. 0.o

Posted

Check ur pms bathy. And dont call me a retard or ill push you into one of those pretty, yet very cold lakes over there in Scotland.

Lol. Hard-man Doubleagent is getting angry.

Nia stopped after he had gotten out of sight of the encampment. "It should be safe here." Nia said, turning his head to face Lae. The powerless crystal still hanging from his neck. Lae looked at it and then looked back up at Nia. She nodded.

Nia saw Adn skid down the trail, dust trailing behind her. "Nia. Ayame and I are trying to get to the Dark Realm." Nia looked slightly confused. "Remember Nia? Back in our own world? Rio? He was from the Dark Realm."

Nia shook his head. "Of course. Of course. Our own world. I almost forgot." Nia laughed. Adn and Lae exchanged a worried glance. "Yeah. I;m not sure where he came in from. I don't think I specified as to where." Nia ran all of this through his head. He was losing sight of hos own world, but the memory returned. "Ah, I think he came in through the Lost Woods. A forest anyway. Not the Lost Woods actually. South-East from there I think." Nia finished, forcing the memory out of his mind.

Ayame finally caught up. Adn turned to her. "Ayame, Nia remembered where the Dark Realm can be accessed. South-East from the Lost Woods in a forest." Adn told her.

Posted

Death was now at snow peak. He was now running from dark hylians that were there for some odd reason. He was running as fast as he could. he got to a hill then slipped and fell down the hill and into the snow. "So cold..." He though as he got up. "Where can I find a place to stay so I can sort out my thoughts of how to get out of here and find someone who knows where the Ordon alliance is. Then suddenly he remembered something about there being a mansion on snow peak, but it would surely be in ruins, no way it would be fixed, unless that rumored "friendly yeti" still lived there. "Maybe it's worth a chance..." He though also knowing it was his only option besides death. He climbed a hill and to his surprise there was a sled and a slop of some sort, he thought that he shouldn't get on, but he slipped on near by ice and fell on the sleigh then it tilted and started down the slop.

Death was getting beat up by the ice, he managed to get on top of the sleigh and ride it, it was a calm ride after the ride came to an end, except of course the snow bats. He stepped off the sleigh and saw something he couldn't believe, there was the Snow Peak Mansion, in better shape then he heard it was in.

Posted

Ooc: Specever? Hate to break it to you, but there's already a character in this RP named Ain. If you read some of my posts, you'll see that he is a Sheikah who, along with Ishka, acts as a sort of bodyguard to an unwilling Moira. See? *points*

Bic:

Moira's boots crunched twigs and disturbed the dry dirt underfoot as she made her way to the bottom of the mountain. She took yet another road this time; one that led to Kakariko Cemetary. She knew her way; this is one of the roads the villagers had used to bring water from the hot springs while they were in hiding.

The ground began to level: she was getting close. Coming to a small cliff, not feet from the ground, she looked over the edge at the twisted, dead trees and bushes, and at the mismatched, crooked tombstones that marked a path through the cemetary.

She took another step, but the dry earth crumbled benath her and she tumbled into the bushes below, unsettling a cloud of red dust and crushing several dead bushes.

Ow.....that was ladylike....

After she righted herself, the left the cemetary and walked into the old village. She was apprehensive, to say the least.

She remembered the last time she had set foot in this village as a messenger. This was where it all began...she thought, as she eyes the decrepit bell-tower. This whole, mad adventure.

There was the spring. Only ten, maybe fifteen feet away. It looked so normal, so unassuming. Like nothing more than a clear pond of spring water. There's still time....a little voice inside her said. This is where you started it, and this is where you can end it. You can just run out that gate, and no one will ever know where you've gone. They can find someone else to do their bidding.

Moira shook those thoughts away. She wasn't that person anymore. She had to do this.

She stepped into the spring, and instantly, all around her became golden and alive. The water was like liquid sunlight, and the red rocks of Kakariko looked like ivory. She was surrounded by Light.

Posted

Death stepped into the mansion. It was solid, not a spell that made a picture to make it seem like it was there, or a hallucination. He stepped in and a bunch of Yeti's came to great him.

"Who are you" asked one of the yetis.

"I'm Death, I'm here because I need to know where the Ordon Alliance is." Said Death.

"You have a weird name, is that a nickname?" asked one of the yetis.

"No, I wasn't given a name when I was born, I then mindlessly took a crossbow and shot ten near by birds right through the heart, then I was named Death, now, again, do you know where the Ordon alliance is? Also, can I rent a room for the night?" Said Death

"The Ordon alliance, I think they're some where around death mountain, and no, we're already housing many travelers." Said one of the Yetis.

"I was just at death mountain in Goron City! Also, what adventurer's?" Said Death.

"One's name is "The metal spike", and the other is "the giant snake". To see if you are worthy to know where the Ordon alliance is in Death Mountain, you must kill both.

At that moment a trap door activated and he was in a pit with other trap doors leading to spike pits, and a Giant Snake right in the middle.

Death took out his crossbow and aimed then fired, but then the arrow broke right on impact. "Of course, armor too." He said knowing that there was definitely a weak spot somewhere. He then jumped on to the snake and was caught a it off balance, but he managed to stay on. He took out his sword and started slashing at the helmet over and over again, nothing happened.

He then got an idea he took some string and tied it to the snake's head so he could steer it into a spike pit. He rode the snake into a spike pit then jumped off as soon as the snakes head got a foot away from the pit. The snake then died from the spikes and now Death would get out by taking skin from the snake and making it into a rope and taking a arrow and tying both together, then shooting the arrow to a small opening in the celling. He got up and out from the hole and looked at the Yetis, then one said.

"He actually killed that thing..."

"Quiet, why did you do that?" Said Death.

"You haven't figured it out yet..." said one of the Yetis.

"What do you mean?" Asked Death.

Then he realized what had happened, it was a trick, they where not real. They where some monsters that had taken the form of a yeti, then used another spell and made a fake house.

He of course knew that the Ordon alliance really was at death mountain, so he took off to find the cave that lead to a Goron Cave that lead to Goron City which he would take off from to the Ordon Alliance camp.

Posted

Nia and Lae sat. Adn and Ayame had left to go to the Dark Realm. "Nia, what actually happened up there with Taiku."

Nia opened his mouth to speak. But remembered the archers he sent. "Archers! He sent archers after Moira!" Nia barked in panic. He went on to sprint down the mountain. Lae ran after him.

I can't think of anything to add to that...

Posted

Ooc: Specever? Hate to break it to you, but there's already a character in this RP named Ain. If you read some of my posts, you'll see that he is a Sheikah who, along with Ishka, acts as a sort of bodyguard to an unwilling Moira. See? *points*

Whoa, that sucks...

Posted

Death was in Goron City now and it was night time so all the gorons were asleep. He walked out of Goron Village and set off to find the Ordon Alliance.

I'm at a writers block now.

Posted

Daughter of Ordona....

The voice was ethereal, but clear as crystal. Beams of light came together in Moira's vision, and hovering above the golden waters, something began to form. It grew and changed, until the glowing form of an owl-like being hung in the air. It was Eldin.

Have you come here to gain the throne?

Moira couldn't find the words to speak at first. She had never seen one of the four Light Spirits, though she had prayed to Ordona all her life. Finally, she said, "I....no, that's not it....."

Is it not?

"I don't want the throne...I mean, I do want to take it from Dark Link, but that isn't why I want to take it from Dark Link!"

Do you seek to prove yourself the Queen of Hyrule? Do you seek to gain a following large and strong enough so that the throne can be taken back?

Moira didn't know what to say. What Eldin was saying was true, but at the same time, it was not. Finally, Moira managed to say what she really meant.

"I...I just want to save Hyrule."

She could have sworn she saw the owl spirit smile, if that was even possible. Then the light became to strong to bear, and she closed her eyes tight. At the same time, she felt something form in her grasp...no, three things. Three long and slender things.

Eventually, she felt the light fade, and she opened her eyes. She was standing in the spring still. It had returned to normal, and the Light was gone. She looked down, and saw, in her grasp, three shining arrows.

Posted

Lae and Nia reached the bottom of the mountain and ran to Kakariko village. They saw Moira ahead. She held three light arrows. Nia gasped a little, he felt a burst of energy and he felt his crystal tremble a little. He ran off towards Moira. Lae opened her eyes wide. She felt oddly tired. The two of them ran over to Moira.

Have to get dinner, I'll post after.