The Legend of Zelda: Betrayal

681 posts in this topic

Posted

20%?! That's a bit mad isn't it? And don't warn him unless you know he's been on. He's meant to be leaving, but I don't think he'll be on that much. Give him a break.

I left every forum and chat except RP. I need to be here. Yeah, I lowered it anyway.

Posted (edited)

You know what guise. I'm in the mood for some serious Role-playing. Hell yeah, none of these half-assed post which have been littering these last few pages. I'm going to RP to the max.

--

Jeremy laughed. He cackled as the Sages came nearer, they were suprised. "You thought I'd be helpless all this time" he said with a grin, narrowing his brow and looking downwards, letting his long hair cover his face "Hahahaha..." He charged his magic threateningly "Why are you hostile... You said you weren't, I dislike liars." His mouth was in a frown, he wasn't in a very good mood. The blue glow seemed to flicker between green and yellow now, specks of blue and red eminating between each phase. "Whatever, it doesn't matter now." he slammed his hand into the ground, causing sand and fine dust to shoot up into the air and the stone ground cracked. He turned and saw the great black pillar rise.

--

That's how I seriously RP.

Edited by Captain Tarrius (see edit history)

Posted

There is no mirror. It's broken, remember?

Posted

No, I didn't recall that bit of information.

Posted

Covered once again in dirt, leaves and twigs, Moira and Lae made their way down a steep, winding path through the trees. Apparently, deer and other animals had forged such a path to get from the higher elevations to the still waters below in Ordon.

The Faron monkeys, who swung along in the trees around the duo, seemed unusually jubilant to Lae. Why they were so happy to help two complete strangers was a mystery to the wolf, but Moira secretly knew why. The grey-furred creatures saw right through Moira

Posted

Ayame had been waiting for several days, she had been sure that they would have destroyed by now. She has done sending the Twili after them, she was sure that whatever was keeping them busy would be difficult for even Twili to fight. She was tired of waiting, she needed to know what they were doing. Aaron, what is going on? We are in the chamber leading to the top of Arbiter's Grounds, unfortunatly, we are unable to leave it.The wolf who drowned at Lake Hylia is... preventing us. Ayame nodded to herself and resumed her thoughts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Gael, we need your boss chamber post!

Posted (edited)

Name:Ravok

Race: Elven sage

Weapons:Bow, longsword, simple magic, and a pike(sort of spear with a broad, long tip)

History:Worked on building the temple of time. Then, he disappeared. Many years later, he returned the Orcania of Time to Hyrule from the moon, using a comet. Recently went to Ordon, after using magic to shape his body as a Hylian. He lives in a house near the lake.

Good or Evil:Currently neutral.

Edited by Doubleagent (see edit history)

Posted

Looks like we have a new Crimson. :(

Another character Rokai?

No, we abandoned you.

Anyway, you're forgetting your bird. :o

Edit: Just need to wait for Gael to tell us what happens in the boss room now. :(

lol......

ITS THE SWORD!! BEWARE ITS POWER!! god knows what happens if the REAL Crimson gets it (turns evil and blows up Hyrule :evil: )

Actually, if you recall, Vancha is the name of Darksides weapon tutor, and he hated the fact that he was sucking up to him.

how dare you abandon Larten? he should kill you all! wait.... what happened? find out he was a evil half-vampire thats been secretly sucking your guises blood?

how could i forget 'ol...... whatshisname......... kyle? sky? ZALUS! that was it.... Zalus........ lets say the Twili caught and killed him....... now Connors sad :cry: :cry:

hmmm...... didja create Ravok for a reason? or can Sawyer come and discover his house? i mean..... he's in the woods.....

-------

Sawyer was walking through the forest, when he came across a lake, then he kneeled down and drank some of the water, then he looked up and saw something..... a house...., then he walked over to it.

Sawyer got to the house and knocked on the door, then a hylian answered "hello?" the hylian said "do you have any food?" Sawyer asked "yes i do" the man said "can i have it?" Sawyer said "what is it when a stranger comes up and asks for food from and elderly man?" the man said, but Sawyer didnt answer, he was stairing straight through the man like he was invisible "he's a what?" Sawyer said to the voice in his head, then he turned around and the man Saw Frostmourne.

gonna leave it hanging there.....

also, if you made a post before this about Ravok, i'm sorry i didnt see it.....

Posted

There wasn't any reason to leave Larten. We just forgot. He could still be with the group, but I wouldn't want him to be. He's a vampire after all.

Posted

They had all reached the top of the stairs; they were at least a hundred feet up from where they had been, but the sand was rising fast, and no matter how many of the undead prisoners they subdued, more kept coming in their place. Specever and Ralin were struggling to get the door open; it had been shut for over a hundred years, and it had sealed itself shut somehow. Ryoo was blasting more spells at the dead, trying to keep them at bay.

Aaron was knocking them away one by one with his sling. He loaded another fragment of stone, and hurled it at the nearest one. The dead soldier's helmeted head was knocked off, and it fell back into the rising sand. I didn't expect this....the half-Zora thought angrily. Queen Ayame said this place was empty!

Finally, with a great scraping sound, the door opened. "It's open! Get in!" Ralin shouted. The group scrambled to get through the doorway as fast as they could.

"Can we shut it?" asked Specever. Ralin grabbed the bottom of it and tried to pull it down, but it was stuck again. "Damn it, these things are supposed to shut on their own!" he said, frustrated. "And don't ask me how I know that!"

The room they had entered was enormous, even larger than the room they had left. It also was circular, but most of the room was taken up by a huge pillar that stretched as far up as the eyes could see. There was a track of some kind running up its sides, like a corkscrew. There didn't appear to be any other way up, but there was also no other way out of the room.

They were trapped; and the dead were still coming.

--------

Ooc: So, then, all we need is to find a way to the top. Any ideas?

Posted

A way up to the top? Why not find a way top bring the top to you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sauron, elves bodies never age. With elvels, age is simply a number when they reach adulthood.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ravok gave the man some food. It consisted of dried fish, half a loaf of bread, some fresh vegetables, a small handful of berries, and a sort of dry, crumbly cheese. While Ravok was getting the food, Sawyer looked inside the house. It was simple, 3 rooms. Everything was well made, and a bow of crystal hung on the wall. An old pike also hung on the wall next to it. On the elf's belt, he saw a longsword, made of the same odd crystal as the bow and pike were. There was a thick round table in the middle of the large room, with 4 chairs, and in another room, a large bed. It had a chest next to it, filled with clothes, which were neatly folded. In the other room, there was one chair, a few boxes, and shelves, filled with food, and other nessicites. There was a small bookshelf in the room as well. Sawyer thanked him, and continued through the forest.

Posted

Sauron, elves bodies never age. With elvels, age is simply a number when they reach adulthood.

If you meant that they never age to the stage where it's old and crippled (however, this is an assumption that they never get old and crippled because there's no example to base it off, so we must conclude that they don't) fair enough. If you meant that they never mature then you clearly know nothing. Elves do age, if they never aged then they would still appear as a newborn baby, they do not mature at the same rate as Man does.

They are immune to pestilence and natural death, however they can be killed by unnatural means(I.E bodily harm)

Gael, why not have a boss fight? Maybe not the Stallord but perhaps, a fabrication? I trust your uber creativity skills to make something up.

----

My character would be doing all of the above whilst they're fighting the boss. So no more from me for a while.

Posted

Well the sensible idea from the information give is to climb the track. But Subae and Adn would have a hard time... Doubleagent's idea was good though. I had thought about it, but I can't think of how to bring the pillar back down. How much sand is there? Maybe the sand comes in and we have to try to stay from sinking into the sand as it rises while fighting off the undead? Or maybe we have to abandon Subae and Adn or they have to take on their true forms like Lae did. Or Ryoo could wait until the sand reaches the room and turn it into glass by heating it and then possibly forming a staircase from the glass. I don't know, but those are all my ideas for now.

I still have Karnil though. I need to get him to the mirror chamber where he'll meet the group or follow them into the Twilight Realm if they can get access to it. And I think when we get there, the sages will stop anybody who is not pure of body or mind. Meaning that Aaron and Subae would be stopped because they are not pure of mind and maybe Adn because the crystal is making her lose her mind. And then those not pure of body, that would be Adn and Subae as they aren't in their true forms. These are just suggestions. I doubt you'll want to use them but... Oh well.

Karnil magically appeared in the mirror chamber and nobody else who is meant to be there saw him.

There we go. That's the lazy way out. Now I'm just waiting to see other's ideas.

Posted

Lol, Lae didn't take her true form, silly. At least, that's what I gathered from that bit.

Erm, Jeremy's in the mirror chamber BUT, like I said. All of that happened between them getting into the boss room and then them getting out of there. I assume that's where Karnil is.

Posted

Yeah. Thanks for pointing that out too. I thought she was in her true form. But it's hard to keep track. I have to keep in mind everything I know about Twilight Princess, this RP and the Dark Race RP and I'm trying to link this RP to the Door to Darkness RP. It's getting more difficult by the day.