What games are you playing currently?

1908 posts in this topic

Posted

I got Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on tuesday, but haven't been able to play it yet because of work. I start tommorow and should be back in a few months giving my initial thoughts.

Posted

Just finished OoA for my second full playthrough. i'm missing a heart piece from a gasha nut so I'm having fun doing that -_- Or maybe it was Maple's heart piece? I can't remember. Ancient Tomb was surprisingly easier than I remembered, boss fights were fairly easy, I guess I just remembered it badly. And of course, the black tower isn't difficult...maybe I'll do a linked game once I finish my twilight princess file. I really don't want to start a WHOLE NEW GAME of Seasons...bluh.

Posted

I actually got an ending with credits in 999: VLR!!!! The Dio End! Instead of just getting a BAD END or GAME OVER screen!!! I've only done 5 branches so far, there's still like a bazillion other paths to do. this game is going to take foreverrrr )o:

I'm still confused like puppy about everything that's happened though. NONE OF THESE PLOT DEVELOPMENTS MAKE SENSE. why are visual novels so confusing u~u

Also, betraying Luna is seriously like choking the Little Mermaid with a bike chain, to borrow a simile from Community. SHE'S MY FAVOURITE ;___; but. I want 100%... so sometimes I have to betray you... BUT SHE GETS SO UPSET WHEN I DO this game stresses me out

Posted

Just finished up Apollo Justice the other day. Despite some plotholes, I thought it was a fun game and a nice addition to the AA series.

Now I'm all ready for AA 5 for the 3DS!

tumblr_m7aamqKBV81rskeexo1_250.gif

DR SHRUBBERY! likes this

Posted

So I just finished Bioshock Infinite, and I'm not even going to say anything about the story, even in spoiler tags, because even if you don't care about spoilers, knowing the story will ruin the game for you if you ever want to play it. I would recommend playing the original Bioshock before you play this or you'll be confused a bit in one part.

Anyway, so yeah, game of the year already. Game of the decade really. Seriously the best story to a game I've ever played, blows the original Bioshock out of the water. Please play it.

True Gamer likes this

Posted

I beat Weegee's Mansion 2 yesterday. That game was phenomenal. If you own a 3DS and you don't own dark moon with no plans to get it, well I'm going to have to quote Reggie and ask, "What's wrong with you?" While the main game itself is only about 11 hours, I haven't even touched the multiplayer, and I have not found all the gems/boos yet.  

Posted

Been playing a ton of Gears: Judgment lately. Somewhat disappointed with the multiplayer, as they made it much more like call of duty. No more DBNO (down but not out) in the multiplayer, and the two-piece/double-melee is extremely common. Though I do like what they did with the maps, as they aren't very flat as in previous games. 

I'm not too fond of CoD, as you can tell. Oh, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds. Been having fun with that as well, as they just added an update with more cards to be unlocked. 

Posted

I haven't had the chance to play GoW4 yet. They really got rid of DBNO? That was one of the staples of the gears games, why would they ever get rid of that?

I wasn't expecting this game to be very much like the first three games, since apparently, although it was still produced by Epic, it was using another studio it picked up to make the fourth game mostly. And Cliffy B wasn't in charge of it, so it was really just different people working on it. Apparently the UIR is actually in it? That's interesting, that they're playing more with the extended Gears universe in this game. I'm looking forward to playing it, even if DBNO is gone for some ridiculous reason.

Posted

Started Mega Man X, got too frustrated. Started Oracle of Seasons, got to the first dungeon whoop! Now I'm playing Super Castlevania IV.

puppy yes emulators, am I right?

Posted

I've been playing Tetris so much recently I see the real world in Blocks

Posted

I've been playing Tetris so much recently I see the real world in Blocks

Have you started trying to see how furniture and other real world objects would tetris with each other?

Posted

Have you started trying to see how furniture and other real world objects would tetris with each other?

this happens to me whenever I organize things. I start humming the Type B music.

Posted

I'm very disorganized; maybe I should just play more Tetris?

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go download a certain ROM.

Posted (edited)

Currently replaying Tales of Symphonia, PS2 version. Hardest difficulty, only using starter weapons, no items, 1/2 XP gain, AND avoiding all non-mandatory battles. Still going to fight the bonus bosses. Hylia help me. Why am I such a masochist.

Edited by Treemotan (see edit history)

Posted

Masochist? No, you're a CHALLENGER. Make me proud, Treemo.