What games are you playing currently?

1908 posts in this topic

Posted

Are you saying you got every ring in Oracle of Ages/Seasons?

I thought I was the only person who did that :sadlink:

Posted

holy puppy knuckle. that is puppying dedication. wow.

I am currently playing:

1) Super Mario Galaxy 2 (green stars)

2) Pokémon Heartgold. I'm in Kanto and I needed a break from the game. I should finish this

3) LoZ: Oracle of Ages, I plan on completing a linked game. Bought it on the 3DS awww yiss

4) LoZ: Skyward Sword, just playing through the game again meh

Posted

hehe, thanks :D

Posted

I accidentally conquered Norway in a Holy Crusade, and now Ireland is like the 3rd most powerful independant realm in the world.

Next step, Empire of Britannia.1PxZsmh.jpg

Posted

The Cave. It was some Editor's Pick on the WiiU E-Store, so I downloaded the demo and liked it enough to buy and download the full version.

The opening sequence is narrated by this voice that explains he is a talking cave and follows it up with 'Don't laugh. Dating is hell.'

Also playing Zelda Oracle of Ages and have Seasons downloaded which I'll play after I beat Ages.

Posted

The Cave for WiiU (almost done first run through with 3 out of 7 characters). 

Posted

Yeah i got the Cave for free on PS3. didnt get far though.... :<

Posted

I'm going for mastery of all the solo missions of Zelda Battle Quest, and plain completion in the ones of Metroid Blast. I also got NSMBU today, so I'll be playing that soon.

Also also I'm playing back through the original Mario Galaxy because I'm wary of transferring my data and don't want to hook my Wii original back up.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Currently playing: Clash of the Clans

it's a dorky RTS game I got on my iphone because my cousin mentioned to me that he had it, and I've been playing it a bunch. It's one of those games where you can pay to make your upgrades come faster but not to make your units stronger. Sort of like what Spiral Knights does. I never give these games any money.

Actually when I started playing, I went ten straight matches undefeated, with nobody ever destroying any more than 54% of my village before they were wiped out. However, my superior village arming skills caused me to fly through the ranks really quickly and I ended up being (and currently am) waaaay underleveled for my current league, and players have been walking all over me, on offense and defence. So I'm currently taking my time to rebuild my village to superior strength before i go sweeping through enemy player's fortifications again.

Not that any of you understand what I'm talking about.

Posted

Currently Playing MGS1. I borrowed my friend's copy, but I haven't had time to play. I want to finish up so I can get MGS5 when it comes out.

Also, I should prolly beat SS sometime this century.

And my AC town is prolly covered in weeds.

But it's nothing Homebrew can't fix in a minute.

Posted

Besides Animal Crossing New Leaf, I am currently working on Okamiden. I have to say it is one of the most interesting DS games I have ever played. I'm about four hours in, and I am looking forward to moving on through everything.

Posted (edited)

This steam sale was kinda lackluster for me, though I feel like they've been that way recently. I've probably just reached the point where I already own every single game I would actually want to play. Anyway, I got:

Universe Sandbox (interesting, just cool to play around with, I have a feeling I'll get my 2 bucks worth out of this eventually)

Organ Trail (probably my favorite purchase so far, definitely worth the money even off sale)

All this stuff I have yet to play since I was in Champaign for a bit:

Far Cry 3

Torchlight II

Monaco

KOTOR II

Rock of Ages

I mean I guess I did spend almost 50 bucks, but there have been steam sales before where I spent triple that amount. There literally just wasn't anything else worth buying that I didn't already own as far as I could see.

Looking forward to trying out 4 player co-op in Monaco, mostly, since couple of my friends got it too. Its like a 2D top-down heist game.

Edited by emsomniac (see edit history)

Posted

Skyriiiiiimmmm 

Since I completed SMG2 100% I didn't play videogames for about a week and a half due to work and going out of town. Now I'm back in town, but I'm moving out and we have no TV (roommate already took it), no couches, no chairs, nothing. I am currently sitting on a pile of pillows, using the coffeetable for a surface in an empty living room. Luckily it's just til the end of the week that I get to have this but lol. So I've been playing Skyrim on the bf's laptop and that's been nice

Gilded Grace likes this

Posted

How well can you run it? My laptop is barely up to snuff so I get 24 frames per second after a bit of graphics tweaking and modding.