My art of Zelda

184 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah. Gimp is kind of in between. It'd be good practise to start using it before Photoshop.

Maybe, but I've always been a quick learner and I don't often forget stuff.

Aw, crap! I forgot about your request!

Posted

I need an update here. So, um... Bathykolpian-I mean Teto-I have yet to start your request. I'm usually caught up with other things, so I do all my drawing over the weekend.

Did you think I draw bad now? Look at this from 06'

Old drawing of Link

You may have seen this kind of banner around lately.

kirby_banner.png

It's a very plain version of the banner I use to advertize The Kirby Fan Club. If anyone wants one, just ask.

An old animation I made with Sonic. His running animation isn't very good. I'll have to do better next time.

done.gif

I drew this around the same time I drew the Link drawing above.

Link

Me, and a shovel. It's an edited screenshot from one of my Youtube videos, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N1Z1G0c8kQ.

And last but not least, the title banner thing I use for my MMX fanfiction. You can find the fanfiction over at megamanx9.com

mmxwtitlebig.png

Link

Smaller version for banner

Well, that's it for today. I hope you guys enjoyed laughing at me or with me, doesn't matter as long as you laughed. I'm still taking request and I'm going to try and do them (them if someone else requests for a drawing) over the weekend. I'd also still like to know where I would show off my Youtube videos here. Anyways, thanks for coming by. Matt, out.

Posted

Nice collection, Matthordika.

I don't have a decent collection. I stopped drawing a long time ago. I used to be good but I just couldn't be bothered any more. Now I'm mediocre. :/

Posted

I'm not really a big fan for Mega man,but that looks cool

Posted

Got some more old stuff today.

megaoptimusprimeman.png

Link

I've combiened to htings I like: MegaMan and Optimus Prime!

banner.png

banner2.png

Some old banners I made for a site I used to go to. It's actually not a Zelda site. But on almost every banner or signature they wrote "clicky" and I'm like "What the heck?" It could be the most serious or darkest thing (to them) and it'd still say "clicky!"

And to wrap up today's post, why not an old Zelda music video I made? This is my first music video ever.

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Disenchanted

I would've used OoT or even WW, but I only had clips for TP.

Anyways, I got more old stuff lying around somewhere that has yet to be scanned, so I might post it later. Enjoy.

Posted

WIN

Draw the Kirby if he'd eaten the Raven Masked woman from Resident Evil 5.

It would just be Kirby with black gloves, black cloak, maybe showing the high heels. And maybe the eyes of the mask. The Masked woman has no weapons that I know of. This should be... Moderately easy for someone of your obvious talents.

Edit: No sarcasm here. I do think you're a great artist.

It's done! Kind of... I got bored while on the computer so I did this:

re5kirby.png

It's nice to practice my sprite skills a bit. I like my photo frame. So tell me if you like the direction I'm going in, what should and what shouldn't change. My only references were the two pictures you gave me. It's not what you asked for exactly, but I had to stick to the mask and part of the cloak, which I would've left out if I knew what the top of the mask looked like. Remember, Kirby doesn't copy everything, just the hat. That's why we call them Kirby hats. Keeping that in mind, I didn't go over board with footwear and gloves. I'll draw some other time, but I can't make any promises.

Posted

Yay! You did it! I really like it actually although you could probably add more than just the mask. I can get you more screens too now that the game has been released. But it's really just the cloak that you need to add and that's not really as important. I think it's a great little sprite and the only thing it could do with is a little less pink on the body. Go for darker colours as that's what

Jill Valentine

is all about in Resident Evil 5 as

she is being controlled by Albert Wesker

Anyway, very good show, Matthordika.

Posted

Yay! You did it! I really like it actually although you could probably add more than just the mask. I can get you more screens too now that the game has been released. But it's really just the cloak that you need to add and that's not really as important. I think it's a great little sprite and the only thing it could do with is a little less pink on the body. Go for darker colours as that's what

Jill Valentine

is all about in Resident Evil 5 as

she is being controlled by Albert Wesker

Anyway, very good show, Matthordika.

Looking back, I should've added more cloak down over him. Remember, its not an exact representation. Kirby is still a pink, little, loveable guy, as oppose to a dark and scary character.

Wesker hasn't controlled him!

Yeah, I won't try again. I'll get working on it in awhile...

Posted

No worries, it's great anyway.

Looking forward to more art.

Posted (edited)

No worries, it's great anyway.

Looking forward to more art.

Looking forward to making more art. I just need an idea...

Edited by Matthordika (see edit history)

Posted

Time machine?

Posted

Time machine?

Do you want me to draw a time machine or something? You're not making sense!

Posted

This topic is moving slowly now. That sucks. Anyways, I'm really excited about the The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks. It introduces a new outfit for Link, so I made a sprite of him wearing it. I just quickly made it, so it could possibly change in the future. Anyways, here it is: newlink.png The hat seems a little off. There wasn't enough room for the slevees and his bare arm. I will add it to my grand collection of 261 Links (276 when I add this new outfit). Tell me what you think.

Posted

Looks great to me. ^_^

Posted

This has just turned into Matthordika General Thread. That's why it's slowed down.