Forming a more perfect timeline theory

223 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This guy mentions something about the 'adult Epona' in the video. I've heard that before somewhere else too. However, if TP happened centuries after MM (like he said in his video), then why would Epona still be alive? If everyone else, all the people that lived in Hyrule during OOT, is dead, then why is a horse still alive? Horses don't live more than 20 years or something. Definitely not longer than humans. Unless it's some king of magical horse, which I personally seriously doubt, because I've never seen Epona do anything 'magical'.

Epona was in Majoras Mask, right?

Did the guy in the video go over why?

Edited by Rain (see edit history)

Posted

OK, guys. Timeline's been deconfirmed.

At least we all tried.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Epona is a name of some sort of godly horse or horse-god (greek I believe?). which makes it much more likely that several horses have been given the same name.. however, all the Epona's in Zelda tend to look the same.. or just about.. when we know that from OoTs Lon Lon Ranch, that the zelda universe has all different coloured horses. It is unlikely that all these epona's are the same one, but perhaps they are descendants? this would explain it always looking just about the same.

Posted

She's reincarnated like Link and Zelda and whatnot. I think something about Epona being an invincible horse would sneak in the dialogue somewhere.

Also, it's Norse mythology.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Epona is a name of some sort of godly horse or horse-god (greek I believe?). which makes it much more likely that several horses have been given the same name..

I think so too. Hell if I ever had a horse I'd name it Epona, so I could see how people in Hyrule themselves would name their horses Epona :)

Posted

That guy pronounces everything wrong. : (

I pronounce them

Stall-foess

Dee-koo

Guh-roo-doh

He can't say them right at all >: ( and how I pronounce them is correct.

Posted

I pronounce them the same way as you.

Posted

Me too, but I thought I didn't pronounce it correctly because I'm not a native English speaker ^^

In LOZ The Abridged Series by adamwestslapdog on Youtube they also pronounce Deku as "Dookoo". It always makes me laugh, I just think it's a funny way to say it :D

Posted

Dookoo? Sounds more like a Dark Lord of the Sith than some annoying little plant that spits seeds at you :huh:

Posted

That guy pronounces everything wrong. : (

I pronounce them

Stall-foess

Dee-koo

Guh-roo-doh

He can't say them right at all >: ( and how I pronounce them is correct.

Haha you guys say it weird.

I say Deck-oo & Jer-oo-doh. The 'Jer' is the same sound as in 'Jerry'

Posted

I say them the same us Muffin, except Deku is Deh-koo.

Posted

sorry, but are any of the posts since the video relevant? Would anyone mind responding to my or DorkLink's posts on page 9?

Posted

Um, I really don't know where you're seeing this page 9 Slag, but as far as I can tell I think this thread's only up to 3 pages?

What posts are you talking about anyway?

Posted

It goes to 11. You must be using a different format. How many posts are on a page for you?

And I'll go check that post real quick.

Posted

I'm on some screwy format where I have to click on a link inside a thread to be able to see a post. How do I change that so I can see all posts at once? :(