You know what I hate the most?

1667 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I hate most teenagers. I find the utter lack of respect revolting.

Agreed 100%.

Cool kids are stupid puppys that have no respect for someone who deserves it. Unless, of course, that adult doesn't. You see, teachers deserve respect, since they have a low-paying job just because they like to teach and students treat them like poo.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

That doesn't matter all anime is practicly the same. It has violence, love, and some plot line that makes no since. Besides people said I got a bad episode of Inuyasha, and that he's a dog when he is clearly a cat. Then Naruto is where I crossed the line. I swore I would never watch it because it just look ghay.

Not all of it. Ones like Azumanga Daioh or Lucky Star tend to be the ones closer to reality. (Unless you count certain things in the LS OVA, but, imo, that's more a collection of stories than an actual episode.) That genre called "Slice of life". I tend to prefer ones that stick very close to that and not half that and half supernatural. I can actually tell you that I have actually looked at some anime on its first episode and said out loud: "How about no."

Also, I tend to respect most people. If I'm told to do chores, I do them without hesitation. I pay attention in class, I study, I finish my homework, and I respect the teachers (Except for in Grade 8. Me and my Grade 8 teacher didn't get along so much.)

Edited by The Minish Link (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I hated your MOM in the water temple!

I haven't played the water temple in forever. I can't wait to see how it is in MQ when I pick that game up again.

all anime is practicly the same

The Bount story arc in Bleach is pissing me off.

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I heard they made the water temple easier in MQ.

Edited by The Minish Link (see edit history)

Posted

I hate Naruto. He sets a bad example for ninjas.

I don't believe that Ninjas watch Naruto, Matthordika.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble.

And not all anime is the same. I have seen my fair share of sad ones. You have Wolf's Rain which is sad near the end but still holds a fantasy theme throughout whereas Grave of the Fireflies is deadly serious and set in the second world war in Japan in which everybody dies.

Then you have Keroro Gunso which is about frogs.

I think that's a good enough contrast.

Posted (edited)

And not all anime is the same. I have seen my fair share of sad ones. You have Wolf's Rain which is sad near the end but still holds a fantasy theme throughout whereas Grave of the Fireflies is deadly serious and set in the second world war in Japan in which everybody dies.

He makes ninjas seem bad. Ninjas are far more awesome then a spiky haired guy in an orange jump-suit. Heck, they don't even use magic, or "jetsue" whatever its called. The guy from Ninja Gaiden also is a bad ninja.

Edited by Matthordika (see edit history)

Posted

Well you should select how you phrase things carefully then, it was easily misconstrued.

Anyway, I hate that because I don't take things as seriously as I should, I get underestimated by my idiot friends. There's nothing worse than being called an idiot by somebody who doesn't know what 'inevitable' means.

Posted

Not all of it. Ones like Azumanga Daioh or Lucky Star tend to be the ones closer to reality. (Unless you count certain things in the LS OVA, but, imo, that's more a collection of stories than an actual episode.) That genre called "Slice of life". I tend to prefer ones that stick very close to that and not half that and half supernatural. I can actually tell you that I have actually looked at some anime on its first episode and said out loud: "How about no."

Also, I tend to respect most people. If I'm told to do chores, I do them without hesitation. I pay attention in class, I study, I finish my homework, and I respect the teachers (Except for in Grade 8. Me and my Grade 8 teacher didn't get along so much.)

I've never heard of any of those. Exept in the anime topic. I don't even have a way to watch it, and the only way to watch it is to join my schools anime club, and that's one of the last thing I would ever do.

Posted

I don't know much anime outside of Studio Ghibli. Only Death Note and Wolf's Rain but I just applied what little I know about Keroro Gunso, which looks terrible, to the argument. Anyway, I don't think that anime is all the same. Not even the art style is. It can vary from incredibly moving and realistic to downright bizarre. There's something in there for everyone. All you have to do is look for it.

Posted

I hate being sick!!! This is my FOURTH F*****ing day being sick and my throat hurts worse than any of those days! AND I have a runny nose on top of that!! Maybe I'll start reading Betrayed or Fell or watch my Twilight DVD (yeah you bet I went to the party :joy::)) )

Posted

I hate your signature. You best make it smaller to suit the rules. People are going to be complaining and I don't want you to get warned because you seem pretty cool.

Posted

I hate being sick!!! This is my FOURTH F*****ing day being sick and my throat hurts worse than any of those days! AND I have a runny nose on top of that!! Maybe I'll start reading Betrayed or Fell or watch my Twilight DVD (yeah you bet I went to the party :joy::) ) )

Your sig is way too big. Please make it smaller as soon as possible. Thanks.:)

I hate putting up with heartbreak and all these thoughts and emotions going on in my head. My girlfriend dumped me before Valentine's day. Ever since Twilight came out, she had some changes in her. She no longer loved me during the last week we were together, and now she is with someone else that she had feelings for while we were together...a guy that I've had as a friend for years. I don't hold grudges against them, because she didn't cheat on me, but I've lost some trust for them. I just hate how both of them got together a weeks after we broke up...that was just a slap right across the face. I'm doing better now, but still get strong emotions now and then. I guess I was too naive about all this. Though I did learn a lot of important lessons from this.

Posted

You

Posted

I hate your signature. You best make it smaller to suit the rules. People are going to be complaining and I don't want you to get warned because you seem pretty cool.

OMFG TETO LOOK AT THAT PERSON'S SIG. IT'S LIKE, OMG. IT'S BLINDING ME. IT'S LIKE SO ANNOYINGLY AGAINST THE RULES LIKE OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

......Actually......

Let's not give this kind of advice to a new member by saying "I hate your signature."

I mean, you set a good example and everything with your last sentence, but it seemed kind of like a bad example at the beginning. Sorry if it sounds like I'm getting on to you for setting a good example.

I hate drugs. They ruined my life, maaaaan.

...And I hate babies.

Posted

It's called tough love.