You know what I hate the most?

1667 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks???

Posted

Oh, he swears that he could be anything like me. And I don't even do much on chat these days, anyway. That tells us that you're afraid Rain is going to become inactive.

The horror.

We are all afraid he is going to start becoming mean like you. He has already become more inactive and stopped coming to chat.

Posted (edited)

How sweet. But that's just because Rain wouldn't let Dustin get in his pants, he got a little bitter after saying he didn't like a game he does. It's so like him to dislike someone just because of that.

Do I predict another warn from Dustin coming? Because it's wrong for me to warn because I hold a grudge, but it's totally okay for you or him to. But that's not completely hypocritical.

And by the way, "Sheik" is spelled incorrectly in your signature.

I didn't try to get in his pants. We are friends and I was insulted that he called me annoying for asking him to come play a game with several of us since most people would take it a compliment to be invited to come play with their friends. I also only asked him a couple of times so it seemed extra mean. You may not realize this but not everything revolves around sex. Sometimes people like being friends with people and that doesn't have to include sexual things. Aren't you friends with lots of girls in a non-sexual way? I think rain is pretty cool but he has done a few things to piss me off lately. That doesn't mean I hate him. Things happen with friends and hopefully it get solved and things work out. Maybe you just don't know much about how friendship works though.

Anyways, as you contribute nothing to this site that makes up for you constantly spitting venom, bringing people down, insulting everyone, and constantly having a negative attitude, you've been banned. The other admins have agreed with this decision and I don't think many people will mind. You've successfully alienated everyone that used to like you a lot with your attitude. We used to be good friends but you've become horribly mean and abusive to every person on this site. I want people here to feel welcome and among friends but you just insult everyone and try to make everyone feel inferior to you. If everyone here is so inferior to you and this is such a worthless site then I have done you a favor in removing you from such a horrible place.

You also post the same rants in every section of the site, not just rants and raves, since all you do is rant and insult.

Edited by Tappy (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Whoever added the "Cops" theme song, you are epic.

(It says it was edited by Tappy, so I don't know who posted it)

Edited by Grandmaster Phoenix (see edit history)

Posted

:)

Posted

That was one of the most epic bans I have ever seen.

I hate it when little kids think they're cool by talking gangster, but really sound like morons(and it's also hilarious).

Posted

I hate Sci-Fi's new name. Who agrees it looks incredibly tacky?

Posted (edited)

I don't know what it is. I'll go check. SyFy? Really? I agree that is a stupid name for it. :(

... My computer wanted a add on and now it's playing the Cops theme... Oh wait you already talked about.

Edited by Young Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

I know, do they think that the new way of doing the name makes it sound cooler? *shakes her head*

Posted

Maybe you're right. They thought it would be cool. That or they changed their minds and thought that science and fiction really had a y in them.

Posted

I hate when I miss all the excitement.

And Dustin, you ask me to come and play TF2 all the time and I repeatedly tell you no; I can't because my computer isn't powerful enough and I don't want to go to the expense of getting the game when I know I wouldn't enjoy it, because that's not really my kind of game.

I'm not trying to be mean to you; I know you're being nice and inviting me, but I can't accept your invitation and that doesn't make me mean.

Posted

I have TF2... and yeah, not really my type of game either. Just came with Orange Box.

All those people who utterly pwn me...

Posted

THE MUSIC THAT KEEPS PLAYING WHENEVER I TRY TO VISIT THIS FREAKING THREAD!!! ARGH!!! I CAN'T FIND IT TO MAKE IT STOP SO I CAN LISTEN TO MY OWN MUSIC!!!!!! GAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE THE F*** IS IT?!?!?!?!?!

The families of both my parents family irritate me too. They both hack at my mom (metaphoically of course xD) constantly, and now the my mom has separated herself from her family to get some (IMO, much needed) time away from them, they pester her to come back. My aunt and younger uncle seem to be the only one that understand, but my grandma seems to not give them enough information to understand what's really going on, and they end up doing things that irritate the snot out of my mom. -_-' It's a never-ending cycle.

Posted

When you tell your Dad to NOT eat the sandwiches because Mom got them for you before she left... and when you go down to have a bit to eat for lunch, ALL of them are gone despite repeatedly telling him not to eat them...

;_; Yeah. I'm hungry. I could get the other ones from outside, but those you microwave, and I can't just cut them in half... *grumbles* He gets home from Fishing, I am SOOOO giving him a piece of my mind. Maybe.

Posted

Rain (the weather) it just keeps coming I can't go outside anymore to play with my friends. :cry: