You know what I hate the most?

1667 posts in this topic

Posted

:D

Wow, this from a mod, much less an admin?! Geez, what's the world coming to?! :fear:

Well, at least we know you're still a real person and not some weird bot, dustin. xD

I hate that my I've come so close to telling some friends on MSN that I'm gay, but they never pursue the meaning in my words and proceed to talk about games or some poo.

I mean, they might not notice, but I'm trying to look out for them in my own, subtle way.

Just the other day, I was talking to a friend on MSN and he was feeling pretty crap. The girl he facied is moving away, his granny is ill, his school subjects suck and none of his mates want to go to the cinema, come round to his house to play Left 4 Dead, etc. So I decided that I'd take him up on any offer just to try and make him feel better.

That's why I was offline for two days, don't you know?

I'm nice, really.

I don't know whether to laugh at a gay joke or feel sorry for somebody with stupid friends.

And your avi kinda looks like Balthier for some reason. o.O xD

Posted

My family on Dad's side frustrates me to no end. My aunt keeps asking where her brother (my dad) is at and makes me call him. Dad ends up getting short with me for calling him. Then she goes and calls him herself on her cell phone, and I'm sitting here thinking "Why did I even come over here?"

Not only that, but when I mention how my mom went to Uruguay on a mission trip, my aunt just mutters all disgusted-like. To me, it seems like she thinks my mom is stupid.

Argh, it's so frustrating for me... ><

Posted

There is great and utter concern on the chat that rain is becoming the next sirjoshizzle. :cry:

Posted

I hate it when people don't worship me enough! :c

Plus my father. :C He banned me from dA a few days ago... My lover bought me a 4 week subscription... It made me so happy! ^-^ Then my father goes and rips me away from it before it even turns into 3 weeks remaining. :<

Posted

I also hate being tired in the middle of the day and wanting to take a cat nap... at 3 PM. X-x

Posted

Oh, he swears that he could be anything like me. And I don't even do much on chat these days, anyway. That tells us that you're afraid Rain is going to become inactive.

The horror.

Posted

I hate it when people use "I" when they should use "me". I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi, here, but it is annoying.

Posted

Same. I also hate the same thing vice-versa. I hate it when people say "I did good on the test." You'd think someone who grew up learning English would know the difference between I and me and good and well.

Posted

Oh, he swears that he could be anything like me. And I don't even do much on chat these days, anyway. That tells us that you're afraid Rain is going to become inactive.

The horror.

It's not really what you do on the chat it's just a concern on the chat that he is starting to become a minisirjoshizzle whom we've all come to hate.

Posted

How sweet. But that's just because Rain wouldn't let Dustin get in his pants, he got a little bitter after saying he didn't like a game he does. It's so like him to dislike someone just because of that.

Do I predict another warn from Dustin coming? Because it's wrong for me to warn because I hold a grudge, but it's totally okay for you or him to. But that's not completely hypocritical.

And by the way, "Sheik" is spelled incorrectly in your signature.

Posted

You deserved the warnings.

Sheik is spelt correctly.

Posted

I don't like Vio's dad. That was a good 4 dollars, there.

Posted

Only because I pointed it out. Don't pretend you didn't fix it. And by the way, you're welcome.

Posted

what?

Posted

Exactly. Just like you to not thank people when you should. And how funny, since that's another thing that tends to irk me.