You know what I hate the most?

1667 posts in this topic

Posted

i was dumb and i brought my bare hand up after getting a pizza pan out of the oven. i didn't, like, take it out with that hand. i just went to grab it for some reason i don't know what

Posted

HEYO

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Insomnia.

Posted

i really just want to kill myself right now

Posted

i really just want to kill myself right now

???

Posted

i feel like nothing i say or do matter anymore. Both on the forum and with everything else in life. I feel like I don't have any value. Still, I put on a smile everyday, crack jokes at work and ultimately try to be social and cheerful. But it's wearing me down. The one thing I felt value from, my art, is just a waste of time now. I love showing off wut I've made to my friends, but less and less people care with each picture. When before I couldn't put it down, I now find it difficult to pick up a pencil. And without art, wut else am I good for? Ha, I'm not even good for art so that was a stupid question. Wutever. I hate complaining. That's why I smile and put up with all the bullshit people present me. I just want a release. I'm tired of cutting myself. I overcame that and I do not wanna re-indulge myself in self harm. If I do something, it wont be temporary. I probably wont do anything. But if i do something, it wont be temporary. 

Posted

But I really appreciate the way you always like my posts, even the silly ones :sadlink:

I think you are very thoughtful.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Just try to stick it through. Nothing is forever, even if it feels like it is.

Posted

i feel like nothing i say or do matter anymore. Both on the forum and with everything else in life. I feel like I don't have any value. Still, I put on a smile everyday, crack jokes at work and ultimately try to be social and cheerful. But it's wearing me down. The one thing I felt value from, my art, is just a waste of time now. I love showing off wut I've made to my friends, but less and less people care with each picture. When before I couldn't put it down, I now find it difficult to pick up a pencil. And without art, wut else am I good for? Ha, I'm not even good for art so that was a stupid question. Wutever. I hate complaining. That's why I smile and put up with all the bullshit people present me. I just want a release. I'm tired of cutting myself. I overcame that and I do not wanna re-indulge myself in self harm. If I do something, it wont be temporary. I probably wont do anything. But if i do something, it wont be temporary.

Don't make yourself so available? I don't know. Just do what you want

I know how you feel, though. You can text me whenever

Posted

Don't worry about it Phanta, trust me. I like your posts and I like talking to you. I was actually going to text you a few days ago but I was really busy and caught up, so I forgot. I can't offer much but my friendship and advice, so here it is. When you feel like you're useless, always remember that you are much less useless alive than you are dead. If you're dead before you've accomplished what you needed to, then you will never accomplish what you want to do. You'll never prove to yourself that you're good at art, you'll just die thinking you were bad at it. While you're alive you have time. You can turn things around. You can change them. Whatever it is you're feeling can be helped, and you can help yourself. Prioritize what you want in life, not in death. No road is only made up of ruts.

Posted

I hate how some issues are just so out-of-scope for me when I might have a friend bawling about it. But that by itself is sometimes unavoidable. My issue is that I think I used to know what it was like but have forgotten and I hate that feeling. 

Posted

Or do you mean that you grew out of it/got over it? I'm just wondering. I don't know what to say to people who are dealing with things that I view as something that they just have to get over

Posted

Or do you mean that you grew out of it/got over it? I'm just wondering. I don't know what to say to people who are dealing with things that I view as something that they just have to get over

I feel like getting over something doesn't make it feel difficult to connect but I guess, yeah, it's pretty much like that. At the same time, I feel like suffering is somewhat relative and there have actually been times where I end up crying with a friend. I don't know. It feels weird. 

And now I keep watching haunting documentaries and it's all such a bad idea but I don't know why I'm not stopping.

Posted

i understand the feeling of stuff being out of scope, though i cant think of any that used to be in scope for me, unfortunately :<