Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Drumroll* Official Zelda Wii Artwork in high quality!

155 posts in this topic

Posted

Link's sheild looks more rounded like the mirror sheild in majora's mask. could this be a return to Termina?!

Posted

Yay. Maybe we'll find out what happened to Young Link, but it's a shield it couldn't tell us that much. Could it?

Posted

Well, I mean, it IS a painting. If you look harder, you can see the edges. It has the same shape as the Hylian Shield. And you can see the blue on the front which leads me further to believe it is the Hylian Shield.

Posted

^Maybe Link found a way into Termina carrying the Ordon, or wooden, Sword with the Hylian Shield. As Young Link was attacked to go to Termina with the Kokiri Sword, and Hero's Shield.

Posted

[quote name='psychosiss' post='225568' date='Jun 7 2009, 08:05 AM']Well, I mean, it IS a painting. If you look harder, you can see the edges. It has the same shape as the Hylian Shield. And you can see the blue on the front which leads me further to believe it is the Hylian Shield.[/quote]

YoungLinkAddict surely will punch me for this :D but.... the only blue mirror shield i can remember in zelda games is the mirror shield of WW....

Posted

^Your point? We're not talking about the mirror shield. We're talking about the Hylian Shield.

Posted

The mirror shield is way cool, don't you agree NZF?

Posted

^Your point? We're not talking about the mirror shield. We're talking about the Hylian Shield.

hahaha just kidding, i think that the shield in the picture is the hylian shield, i just see the oportunity to talk about the WW, i coudnt ressit :embarrassed:

Posted

If I wanted to talk about Wind Waker and how "great" it is, I would've gone to school today. And it's Sunday.

Posted

[quote name='NintendoZeldaFan' post='225586' date='Jun 7 2009, 05:10 PM']hahaha just kidding, i think that the shield in the picture is the hylian shield, i just see the oportunity to talk about the WW, i coudnt ressit[/quote]
But seriously, this game better be about the coming of the flood because I can't wait to see what paved the way for the greatest game of all time; The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker! :D

Posted

Let's say that this person is the Master Sword. If they are then this maybe a game about the origins of the Master Sword. If it is then it must come before OoT.

Posted

It could also be about a weakening of the Master sword as other people pointed out. If you notice, the Master Sword does not look like a very powerful being contrary to what the sword itself is actually capable of. For one thing, she is very small in comparison to Link, for another thing, her legs are small and appear to be buckling being a sign of weakness. her arms are hidden behind her cape as apposed to Links which are in a defensive position. Also, she is wearing a rather Meditative and timid facial expression with closed eyes and a head pointed down. Also, Link is taking a protective stance in front of her with his shield facing the Ape head that was pointed out by bubbq and if that is in fact Ganondorf or an enemy then Link is protecting the Master Sword from it.

Those are my observations.

Posted

Maybe it's many years after Wind Waker and the sword has been weakened once again by unknown magic and the Link's enemy is trying to kill Master Sword to make him invincible seeing as it's the only known weopon that can kill him.

Scratch that the Four Swords killed him.

Posted

What I don't get is why Nintendo is delaying Zelda Wii until they see how Wii Motion Plus Sells. In my opinion, if Zelda was a Motion Plus exclusive it would [i]bring[/i] business to Motion Plus as well as the Wii.

Posted

Maybe they think if it wasn't a success then the game won't be a success.