Should hugs be banned?

99 posts in this topic

Posted

If hugs were banned, I think my whole church would be angry. >> We always hug each other (sometimes glomp, a rare tackle here and there).

Posted

If hugs were banned, I think my whole church would be angry. >> We always hug each other (sometimes glomp, a rare tackle here and there).

....glomp? :huh:

Posted

....glomp? :huh:

:glomp:

Posted

Yeah, that's pretty much a glomp. :D I love surprising people with one. Except if I nearly run them over >>;

Posted (edited)

I hate being randomly hugged, but, banning hugs is just silly.

@Jo-Bengt

The rs vid was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny.

Edited by Grandmaster Phoenix (see edit history)

Posted

Excessive hugging in unacceptable. Such physical contact will lead to catastrophic results. This threat must be purged immediately.

HUGGING HAS BEEN BANNED!!!

The Banhammer has been dropped.

banhammer.jpg

Posted

Hey Jo?

*Hug*

Posted

I like hugs there not banned at my school. SPREAD DA LUVEE

Posted

Hey Jo?

*Hug*

You won't think that's so funny nine months after hugging a girl.

Posted

No matter what she says, nobody likes to just lie naked and hug!

Posted

No matter what she says, nobody likes to just lie naked and hug!

At college people used to have what they called 'CUDDLE PUDDLES'... A big pile of people would meet up and just cuddle. Some people wish strangers, some with people they knew. Just for the physical enjoyment of cuddling/being close to someone.

I'm still not sure whether I should feel sad for the people involved in it, or happy for them.

Posted

I think that would be fun *can see her herself and most if not all of her friends doing that*

Posted

... I wouldn't be one to take part in that. I have a serious phobia of being touched(go on and laugh). I mean, friends and family, it doesn't bother me as much... but when someone just brushes me on accident even, and I don't know who it is, it freaks me out and makes me recoil away. Hugs are good, but not when I've just met you. Still stupid to ban them, though.

Posted (edited)

I would love that, at school I used to hug all my friends and people I don't hate. That changed when they found out I was gay, now the guys don't let me touch them. They don't seem to think a gay person can hug another guy without getting aroused.

Edited by Bond (see edit history)

Posted

... I wouldn't be one to take part in that. I have a serious phobia of being touched(go on and laugh). I mean, friends and family, it doesn't bother me as much... but when someone just brushes me on accident even, and I don't know who it is, it freaks me out and makes me recoil away. Hugs are good, but not when I've just met you. Still stupid to ban them, though.

I'm the same way.