~Split--~\\~--tilpS~

201 posts in this topic

Posted

Eon walked over to the entrance of the office, pondering just what to have as a familiar. "Something strong, but also useful... perhaps something that can fly?" Eon questioned the air. "Or- did Zerahnor ever specify that it had to be of this universe? Because if not..." Eon trailed off, opening the door and walking into the office. "Oi, Zerahnor! I have a question for you. Well, maybe two. Anyways, did you say that the familiar had to be from this universe, because if that is so, then I've made my decision. A mothula. Also, does control over Earth just mean dirt and stone, or plants too?"

((By Mothula, you mean the moth-like enemies from LoZ, correct? Such as the ones in Wind Waker's equivalent of the forest temple?)) "I don't really think Legend of Zelda enemies count as trans-universe, considering where we are," Zerahnor joked. "Earth control can control plants as well, but the plants must already be there for you to use. You can create your own ground and stone though."

Aluna listened to Brett's advice, closed her eyes and thought of her home, to distract her from the vase.

A large SMASH dragged her back into reality, only to realise that there was now fragments of porcelain scattered across the floor.

The others turned to stare at her, and she blushed profusely, simply saying;

"Oops..."

Zerahnor was distracted by a loud crash outside. He walked over to open his door. Upon doing so, he saw that a porcelain vase had been shattered, and Aluna was blushing with clear embarrassment. He laughed and gently swung his arm in the direction of the vase. The fragments of the vase glowed as they reassembled themselves int othe vase's original shape. Magick then repaired all damage. "I see that you've discovered that your jewelry's power is telekinesis," Zerahnor added with another chuckle.

Posted

i, now having nothing to do went to the training area of the compound and asked the goron at the stall what training was available.

Posted

"Well, right now all we have is an archery range for you to practice ranged attacks, or enchanted dummies to battle against," the goron replied. "I've taken the liberty to making sure the dummies react negatively to healing light to accomodate those that can only control the element of Flesh."

Posted

((By Mothula, you mean the moth-like enemies from LoZ, correct? Such as the ones in Wind Waker's equivalent of the forest temple?))

((Yep. Specifically the ones from WW. I suppose i might have badly phrased what I tried to say... Was attempting to say that if we could not choose from other universes, I'd pick a mothula. But you know what, mothula are pretty cool anyway.))

"Yeah, just a little joke." Eon quickly responded, attempting to cover up his failure at basic English. Of course, the likelihood of Zerahnor having heard that over the loud crash outside was low. Looking out the door, Eon missed seeing what was so funny. anyhow, better ask Zerahnor for that mothula now. "So then, Zerahnor, can I have that mothula now? I mean, i can wait, so whenever you're ready..." Eon trailed off.

Posted

"Well, right now all we have is an archery range for you to practice ranged attacks, or enchanted dummies to battle against," the goron replied. "I've taken the liberty to making sure the dummies react negatively to healing light to accomodate those that can only control the element of Flesh."

can you give the dummys small clubs? that way i will have some experiencing in healing if i get hit.

Posted

After Brett left to train, Aluna sighed and wiped her brow.

"Thanks, Zerahnor, I thought I was in for it then!" she said quite casually.

"So, about these Familiars... Are they available yet? I heard Eon going on about getting a Mothula... I was thinking about a White Wolfo's, I've always had a love for wolves and other four-legged creatures." she smiled, making sure not to seem pushy.

Posted

can you give the dummys small clubs? that way i will have some experiencing in healing if i get hit.

"Sure, just throw these on the ground nearby, they're smart enough to pick them up," the goron replied, handing Brett two wooden clubs.

After Brett left to train, Aluna sighed and wiped her brow.

"Thanks, Zerahnor, I thought I was in for it then!" she said quite casually.

"So, about these Familiars... Are they available yet? I heard Eon going on about getting a Mothula... I was thinking about a White Wolfo's, I've always had a love for wolves and other four-legged creatures." she smiled, making sure not to seem pushy.

"Yeah, just a little joke." Eon quickly responded, attempting to cover up his failure at basic English. Of course, the likelihood of Zerahnor having heard that over the loud crash outside was low. Looking out the door, Eon missed seeing what was so funny. anyhow, better ask Zerahnor for that mothula now. "So then, Zerahnor, can I have that mothula now? I mean, i can wait, so whenever you're ready..." Eon trailed off.

Zerahnor turned to Eon. "I've got nothing to do right now, basically, so why don't we go on and get it?" Zerhanor grinned. "You too... um.... Aluna, wasn't it? You can think a bit more on what you want as we go get... Eon's?.... Mothula." Zerhanor led the way back into his office, and pulled the magickal stun rod out of the machine again. "Any specific kind of Mothula you want, Eon? Like Wind Waker, Link to the Past, any other forms you know of?" Zerahnor asked to confirm.

Posted

"Well, I'd prefer the Wind Waker variety, hopefully one of the winged ones." Eon answered, and then remarked, "Maybe after we all get familiars, we should all head down to the training room and get to know each other a little better?"

Posted

"Okey-doke, one Wind Waker-styled, winged Mothula coming up!" Zerahnor changed his office into the interior of Wind Waker's forest temple. Two mothulas awoke and attacked. Zerahnor, expecting this, created a blinding flash of light from his hand, stopping the mothulas. He hit one of them with the stun rod, and changed it back into his office. "I hope I didn't blind you," Zerahnor chuckled in apology. He inserted the stun rod back into the machine once more, and a winged Mothula was created in the glass capsule-like chamber. "Well, go ahead and introduce him to the world, Eon. If you don't, he won't follow you."

Posted

"Well, hello there... Epoch, is it?" The mothula seemed to nod, and Eon continued, "Well then, I'll be at the training room if you need me." Eon and Epoch left the room and headed out to find the training room. Instead they found Erin.

Posted

"Well, hello there... Epoch, is it?" The mothula seemed to nod, and Eon continued, "Well then, I'll be at the training room if you need me." Eon and Epoch left the room and headed out to find the training room. Instead they found Erin.

"Okey-doke, Eon!" Zerahnor replied. He sat up on his desk and pulled a remote that look like a TV clicker out of one of the drawers. "Hmmm, never played around with this before, let's see what it does..."

Posted

i walked into the training room and tossed the two clubs to the two dummys, sensing my presence they came to life and started walking towards me clubs raised."this is going to be easy the first time since they have never faced me before[hope you dont mind me giving the dummys ai] the first dummy that got to me swung the club down towards my head i grabbed its arm and swung the dummy around tripping it and taking it to the floor i then delivered a killing kick to the head snapping its neck, i knew it was not dead and that the next one would be harder now that they had some information on me. i waited for it to reach me.

Posted

Before Zerahnor could test out the device in his hand, Aluna said, "You wanted me to be more specific, right? I was thinking of the White Wolfos from Twilight Princess, you know, the ones you find in the Snowpeak Mountains? I've always found them really fascinating." she drifted off, imagining running alongside one.

Posted

((@fox boy: You're supposed to give them AI. I don't control them. ;P))

"Well, it's good that you were specific, as I was about to give you a white wolfos from Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask," Zerahnor laughed, hopping off his desk and putting the remote back in the drawer. He took the stun rod copier thingy and changed his office into the Snowpeak Mountains. Immediately, a white wolfos rose from the ankle-high snow and attacked. Zerahnor dodged, making sure to slam the copying stun rod into its side as it passed him. He changed his office back to normal. "Wow, that's three times in one day I've almost died from surprise attacks," Zerahnor sighed. He shook his head with amusement as he put the copy rod into the machine. One burst of white light later, and a white wolfos stood in the capsule-like chamber. "Well, go on, name him and introcude him! He's not your's unless you do it."

Posted

Aluna and the Wolfos stared intently at eachother, as if in silent conversation.

"I can hear him... hes telling me something..." she started.

"He says his name is Lyall, cub of Lupita." The Wolfos tilted its head curiously.

"Come on, Lyall, how would you like to do some training? I'll make sure you get a treat at the end...!"

Lyall yapped happily and ran on ahead.

Muttering a quiet thanks to Zerahnor, Aluna chased after her new familiar.