~Split--~\\~--tilpS~

201 posts in this topic

Posted

"Yes Exactly so." She was holding back her laughter but one or two escaped.

Posted

"OK, good," Zerahnor replied while sticking the copying rod back into the machine. Inside of the capsule-like compartment, a pernese fire-lizard materialized.

"Well go on and name him! He's not your's if you don't."

Posted

Kerri approached the little guy. He was about the size of a smaller cat. "Demeir. How does that sound?" she paused for a second as if someone was telepathically showing her how they felt and watched as the fire-lizard's eyes turned from orange to a blue-green. "Demeir it is!" She then retreated to figure out what to do next.

Posted

With his job done, Zerhanor returned to to the training room and began shooting blasts of light at the targets. Many of them missed, but he managed to get a few hits in, and even one bullseye. He stopped for a second, charging a light wave.

Posted

i kept practicing till i could get 2 out of 5 shots to hit somewhere on the target. My fingers and forearms were sore from the snap of the bow string, i numbed the pain. I felt that i had trained enough for now so i went and returned the quiver and bow to the goron.

Posted

"You done? Here wait just a second, i'll get you your crystals..." the goron replied, taking back the bow and quiver and opening a vault full of crystals. He took 12 out and handed them to Brett. "Here ya go!"

Posted

"Hey Zerahnor," Eon said between boulder materializations, "Why don't we get everyone together and do some sort of introduction- so we can actually, you know, be a team?" A short pause, and then, "Also, sorry if I'm cramping your style or anything, It's just that I've done this before. The 'Saving a reality' thing." Another pause, "But something makes me think that the others know what they're doing too."

Posted

i took the crystals and thanked mister goron.

i walked up to Zerhanor and waited until he was not shooting to ask "um do we have quarters[living space] or are the jail cell like things where we will stay? im done training for now and would like to go rest."

Posted

"Hey Zerahnor," Eon said between boulder materializations, "Why don't we get everyone together and do some sort of introduction- so we can actually, you know, be a team?" A short pause, and then, "Also, sorry if I'm cramping your style or anything, It's just that I've done this before. The 'Saving a reality' thing." Another pause, "But something makes me think that the others know what they're doing too."

"How could you cramp my style? I think that'd be excellent." Zerahnor replied.

i took the crystals and thanked mister goron.

i walked up to Zerhanor and waited until he was not shooting to ask "um do we have quarters[living space] or are the jail cell like things where we will stay? im done training for now and would like to go rest."

"Yeah, just check the map over ther on the wall to find them. I figured the cells were a bit depressing, so I installed proper living space." Zerhanor nodded. He shot the wave of light and hit several targets.

Posted

i nodded to Zerhanor and walked over to the map and found the path and followed it i got to the area and found my room i went in and looked around there was a bunk bed and a desk with an alarm clock on it, it reminded me of a dorm but bigger. i laid on the top bunk and told Drakona he could have the bottom [ i did not want a dinofols falling on me in the nite] i set the alarm clock on the desk to go off in 2 hours. i was asleep before Drakona even got in bed.

Posted

((YRP, did you notice that you change how you spell your character's name when you talk to different people? ))

"Well, Brett appears to have gone to bed, so I'll just tell you my prior experience. Now, I'm fairly certain that my adventure before isn't going to help much here. You see, I'm originally from an alternate universe, one that was comprised of every single bit of electronic data, therefore games and e-books and the like. I was born into a sector of that universe that could be called the 'Metroid' area. I was the adopted son of someone very famous around there. I also was brought up by the Chozo. I redefined technology." a pause. "I'll tell you more later," and then Eon headed to bed.

Posted

((YRP, did you notice that you change how you spell your character's name when you talk to different people? ))

"Well, Brett appears to have gone to bed, so I'll just tell you my prior experience. Now, I'm fairly certain that my adventure before isn't going to help much here. You see, I'm originally from an alternate universe, one that was comprised of every single bit of electronic data, therefore games and e-books and the like. I was born into a sector of that universe that could be called the 'Metroid' area. I was the adopted son of someone very famous around there. I also was brought up by the Chozo. I redefined technology." a pause. "I'll tell you more later," and then Eon headed to bed.

((I don't mean to, I'm having typing issues today. It's supposed to always be Zerahnor, but I type to fast that I suck at typing correctly. XD))

"Geez, sounds slike i'm talknig to Samus Aran here, only you're a guy," Zerahnor teased as Eon walked off. "And you might want your crystals for your... training...." Zerahnor's voice trailed off as he noticed Eon might be out of earshot. He sighed. "Guess he'll have to wait until later to pick 'em up, huh?"

"I'll remember," the goron replied. "Oh, and here's yours." the goron handed Zerahnor 6 crystals. "Six?! What the heck?"

"Sorry, the randomosity of my RNG here was against you," the goron laughed. Zerahnor huffed as he walked back to his office.

Posted

Taking out her borrowed bow and carefully aiming, Aluna took a shot at the distant target, trying to drown out the noise. It missed its mark by a few inches.

"Maybe, I could use my bracelet to guide the arrow..."

Putting her theory to the test, after firing her next arrow, she concentrated hard on it, as it path altered slightly.

To her surprise, it DID actually work. Slightly.

"I could be here for a while..." she mumbled, taking a second to glance over at her familiar, who had occupied himself by fighting the dummy's.

"I'm lucky he has some initiative!" she chuckled.

Posted

It was a few hours before Aluna paused to consider the time.

Faint moonlight filtered through the windows.

"Ack! If I don't hurry, everyone else will be awake, before I even sleep!"

Lyall bounded to her side as she walked over to the Goron. Suprisingly, he was still awake.

She awaited her reward, finally realizing how tired she was.

Posted

The goron laughed. "You look really tired. Perhaps you should have stopped when everybody else had. Here's your crystals!" the goron said happily, handing her 13 crystals.