~Split--~\\~--tilpS~

201 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm feeling rather bored, maybe I should go training as well, Zerahnor thought to himself. Not bothered by the lack of a familiar, Zerahnor left his office, leaving a note that said "At the training room -Zerahnor" on his desk. With that, he walked through the facility until he entered the training room.

Posted

the dummy got to me and this time swung horizontally i dodged backward and jumped forward with a straight punch followed by a horizontal chop to the head right before i got punched in the stomach. i flew back and held my stomach "owww that hurt! that thing it going down!" i ran forward palm striking its shoulder then ramming its legs knocking it off its feet i thed did a kick to its back severing its spine. i waited for the other dummy that was now back up and on its feet, i waited for it to come.

Posted

Aluna headed down the flight of stairs to see the Goron in charge of training, Lyall not far behind.

"So, whats on offer today?" she asked politely.

((Hey Rikku, where is everybody? Umbreon and Pumpkin haven't posted since they submitted their charries, and Corrupt One hasn't posted for a while... It seems only you, me and fox are actually doing this. :wacko: Which is sad, cos I know its going to be real fun when it REALLY starts. :joy:))

Posted

Aluna headed down the flight of stairs to see the Goron in charge of training, Lyall not far behind.

"So, whats on offer today?" she asked politely.

((Hey Rikku, where is everybody? Umbreon and Pumpkin haven't posted since they submitted their charries, and Corrupt One hasn't posted for a while... It seems only you, me and fox are actually doing this. :wacko: Which is sad, cos I know its going to be real fun when it REALLY starts. :joy:))

((I don't know. T^T Maybe after a bit of training we can go exploring and show them what they're missing. :P Or perhaps school's getting in the way.))

"I'm going to go ahead and train as well," Zerahnor replied, coming up behind Aluna and Lyall.

"Well, as you already know Zerahnor, we still only have an archery range and some enchanted dummies. Brett's already whaling on two of them over there." The goron pointed over at Brett, who seemed to be controlling the fight with some difficulty. "Oh, it appears he's broken one of them. Guess I'll have to fix that when he's done." the goron added with a sigh. Zerahnor laughed.

"I dunno about Aluna here, but I think I'll go ahead and try out the archery range." Zerahnor replied.

"Oh and just so you know, Zerahnor, I got a magician to enchant the targets to move around while hanging on the far wall over there. Have fun!" The goron teased, laughing.

"Oh joy," Zerahnor sighed dryly.

Posted

((I'm having a hard time introducing is all... I always opt out of my chances... darn low muse))

Kerri sighed... She'd lost her chance to get a familiar at the moment recovering from the loud noise of the crashing pot. (which she had been near point blank) She decided to wait at the training center's entrance for Zerahnor. She wanted her darn firmliar.

Posted

i waited for the dummy i had not broken to get to me, it had picked up the second club and was swing from different direction when it got to me i blocked the first three swings but the fourth struck home bellow my rib cage, hard. i fell forward and received two hits to the back i fell flat to the floor in pain, i got up blocking a blow and getting hit in the jaw by another,blood flying out of my mouth. i was getting tired of this so i grabbed its wrists and twisted them disarming it i then slammed my fists into the sides of its head ,it simulated unconsciousness. "hey mister goron? im done with these guys, can i try the archery range now? id like a long bow if you have it." while i waited for him to reply i spit out some blood then healed my mouth ,and the bruises that were forming.

Posted

((Actually, if you look at what I last wrote, I worked myself into a corner... Anyhow, I think i found a way around the conversation that's 'supposed' to happen.))

After a short conversation with Erin, Eon headed down to the Training Room. Before heading in, Eon stopped to talk with Kerri. "Looking for Zerahnor? He's probably already inside." After that, Eon headed in. well, at least I hope Zerahnor 's in here, we should see if he can get everyone to introduce themselves.

Posted

"I think I have one somewhere.. around... here...." the goron's voice trailed off as he began rummaging through a bunch of stuff behind his counter. "Ah! found it! Now for the magickal quiver... and here that is. Catch!" The goron tossed the bow and the magickal quiver of arrows at Brett. "That quiver'll never run out of arrows, don't worry about wasted shots."

Zerahnor was about to start shooting bursts of light at the targets when he saw Eon and Epoch walk in. "Oh, hi, Eon! Awesome to see you've come to join us," Zerahnor replied, grinning. He tilted his head to see around Eon and saw a girl standing near the entrance. He walked over. "Need something?" he asked.

Posted

While Zerahnor went to talk to Kerri, Eon listened to the Goron's little introductory talk. "Hmm. Alright then, since Brett's already in there... I'm gonna have a go at archery too. Actually, what ranged weapons do you have? I doubt you have the kind I'm used to..."

Posted

"Well, the forge isn't up, and I only have a couple bows. If you're not good with a bow, you could always just rely on that ring you've got there," thegoron replied, pointing to Eon's hand. "Your familiar here can use its power as well, and it'll look like it'll be useful, considering it's a mothula."

Posted

"Yes Zerahanor I was wondering if I could get my familiar. I would also like to ask about just what we can have. So far only creatures of the Zelda universe have been taken as familiars. If I could I would like a Pernese fire-lizard, bronze if I may, if not I would like a White Boe." She said matter-of-factly and with a refined civilized air.

Posted

"Yes, I suppose." Eon walked into the Archery Range, and began meddling with his newfound powers. Alone, he could create small clumps of rock or larger amounts of dirt, cause dirt to move like water, and with Epoch... The targets were now dodging large boulders being materialized above them.

Posted

i caught the bow and magic quiver and slung the quiver over my shoulder i took my place at the shooting range and got an arrow out and knocked it and pulled the bow to full draw and aimed at a spot in the far wall, not at a target but at the wall. i let the arrow fly only to have it fall short at about 70'. i tried again this time aiming higher, only to find it fly into the wall way higher than where i wanted to hit. i lowered my aim this time and hit close to where i was aiming. satisfied that i had figured out about how high i needed to aim to hit i started trying to hit the moving targets, i couldn't hit one.i started aiming a bit ahead of my targets i got closer, i then aimed a little farther ahead and started hitting the outer ring.

Posted

"Yes Zerahanor I was wondering if I could get my familiar. I would also like to ask about just what we can have. So far only creatures of the Zelda universe have been taken as familiars. If I could I would like a Pernese fire-lizard, bronze if I may, if not I would like a White Boe." She said matter-of-factly and with a refined civilized air.

"You can take creatures other than Zelda ones, but I must say I wasn't expecting anyone to take me up on the dragon offer," Zerhanor laughed. "Follow me and we'll get you your fire-lizard." Zerahnor led the way back into his office and removed the copy-stun-rod thing from the clone machine. He changed his office into the world of Pern from the Dragonriders of Pern book, and found a fire-lizard nearby. "Hi, hope you don't mind if I just-" Zerahnor was interrupted by tripping on his own boot. The copying rod flew out of his hand and hit the fire-lizard upside the head. "Heheheh.... uh-oh," Zerahnor sighed nervously. He quickly dashed over and picked up the copying rod and changed his office back to normal. "That was quite an interesting episode..." Zerahnor sighed to nobody in particular. He turned to Kerri. "Wait, before I do this, that creature I just knocked unconscious WAS what you wanted, right?"

Posted

i continued to fire arrows at the targets hitting only every third one it was getting frustrating... so out of anger i grabbed three arrows and fired then at once one hit a target the other two did not. i wondered if i got good enough if i could make all three hit. i figured id better try to hit with one first, i kept practicing.