Fourth Piece Discussion: Articles and Theories.

1356 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope someone reads this lol. Your theory is pretty good Relean, and F. Diety ties in with my article well. However I still go with my theory about the mask & the last piece- now the blade & ocarina. You may also notice there are 4 giants- also odd - plus the OoT shield, duh. & Faron already sounds like Farore. Nice theory, and people who keep saying " there are only three sacred triangles, so theres only three trifoce pieces" , plz stop posting here, it's about the 4th piece, that's the topic, stop wasting your time. and all mods, plz don't erase this like about 5 other things I put here.

Posted

I like hearing other's arguements, actually. . .

What confused me about your article is where the Fifth Piece would come into play. . .

Posted

Fifth piece, what?? I don't get it, lol.

Posted

I finally thought of a new theory.

Look at this:

'Amazing... The power of the Sols has been transferred to your sword...

The guardian deities of my world are on our side, too!

You really are the chosen one, Link... A true hero!

As long as you have that sword, you should be able to repel the shadows Zant

has spread!'

Midna said that when the Master Sword was filled with light. Those deities of theTwilight Realm may have something to do with the Fourth Piece, bet we've yet to learn more about the Twili's religion, and if it has something to with Hylian believes.

She also said, when talking to Zant near the end:

'Did you think we'd

forget our ancestors lost their king to such greed?'

That obviously means that there was a ruler before Midna and Zant, and that he was killed because of the greed. And his greeed may have had something to do with the FourtH Piece

'Among those living in the light, interlopers who excelled at magic appeared.

Wielding powerful sorcery, they tried to establish dominion over the Sacred

Realm.'

That's a part of the story that Lanayru tells Link. The ancestors of the Twili, or Interlopers as the Spirit calls them, tried to establish dominion over the Sacred Realm. They most likely knew that the Triforce rested there, and wanted to get it, too.

What if the Fourth Piece is Balance indeed, but it's not filled with good powers? It can have evil powers, and being the ToB its purpose would be mantaining balance between good and evil.

What if, by bringing the four pieces together, the Tiforce would be even more powerful? That could explain why the Interlopers wanted to rule the Sacred Realm; their king already had the ToB and wanted the 3 pieces. Something could've gone wrong, therefore the king was killed by his tremendous greed.

Posted

Fifth piece, what?? I don't get it, lol.

I'm sorry, I thought you were the one with the theory about the Triforce being 5 pieces. :embarrassed:

Relean, you have some good points.

Maybe when Vaati touched the it, the Triforce (Or Light Force) filled with his evil. The goddesses then used the fourth piece to drain the evil and banished it to the Twilight Realm (Which seems to be where Hyrule dumps its trash. . .).

The Fourth Goddess then left as well. . .

I think the the guardian deities of the Twilight Realm might be the the same people as the Interlopers. They are the ones who founded the Twilight Realm.

Posted

The Twilight Piece. That sounds good.

So when Vaati touched the Light Force, the Goddesses transfered the evil powers into the Fourth Piece, right?

We are so good at making theories.

Posted

We need more facts to work with though. . .

Any idea who/what the pheonix is at the bottom of the shield?

I'm still wondering about the "True Force. . ."

It seems like more than just another name for the Triforce.

Posted

Ok, I will search for more facts.

Try Googling 'Twilight Princess script' if you want to get quotes, or facts too.

What about the phoenix being a sacred beast that guards the Triforce?

EDIT: Eldin kinda looks like a phoenix... interesting.

Posted

Vaati. . .

I think that is definaitly has something to do with Vaati. . .

After Vaati almost ruled Hyrule in MC, the piece in the middle seemed to dissapear. . .

Maybe he took it?

I am going to go research the Gossip Stones. I will try staring where they stare. I wil also try to find the room in the Spirit Temple with Vaati chisled into the wall . . . See if I can find anything of interest. I will also look at the "Minish Cap Script."

--EDIT--

No sucess. I spent 2 hours searching the Spirit Temple for the room with Vaati on the wall and found nothing. Does anyone know where it is?

The only remotly interesting thing I found was that on the intrance to the temple, there is a egg with wings and a Triforce for a face. If you look above some doorways in the temple, you'll find the same flying egg, just with an eye where the Triforce was.

Another thing I found was a shrinking Pyramid. . .

If you go through the Haunted Wasteland to the point where you find the Poe that guides you through the last half of the desert, you'll find the Poe's Grave. Stand next to the grave, play the Song of Storms, press C-up and look to the right. . .

Everytime the lightning flashes, you'll see a pyramid in the distance. If you look at it head on, you will not see it. The closer it is to being off the screen, the bigger it will be. It is fun making it get bigger and smaller. . .

Anyway, I'll look for more clues. . .

I'm still a bit dissapointed by that search. . .

Posted

the bird on the shield CAN be the Oocca. that's just my guess

____the oocca created the hylians____

Posted

I got the Twilight Princess, Majora's Mask and Minisch Cap scripts, so I'm going to start working on a theory concerning stuff from this games.

Posted

OHH!!! Good idea Great Evil!!!!!!!!!! Brilliant!

I'll keep searching OoT for clues. . .

P.S. I still can't find the room with Vaati on the wall. . . Can anyone help me?!?!

I've seen the picture of Vaati in the shooting galleries, but I couldn't find him in the Spirit Temple. :cry:

Posted

:D thanx gm.

so that bird can maybe be the oocca leader. it's possible

Posted

Sorry to bust your bubbles, but the bird on the shield is the symbol of the Hyrule Royal Family. Don't cry or anything. BUT this could have some connection to the Oocca leader theory. And remember what I said ages ago: It might not need to be part of the Triforce to grant wishes. And the Twilight Piece does soud cool. Or the Piece of the Spirits? I think that when the Light Spirits leave the world one day, the Fourth Piece will appear. I HAVE NO PROOF! But it does sound cool.

Posted

I'm sorry, but I don't believe the Oocoo have anything to do with the crest, because, the game was released after OoT, so it's most likely one of Myamoto's newer ideas [the Oocoo].