Fourth Piece Discussion: Articles and Theories.

1356 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes, good point Quazy. . .

Posted

Hyrule soldiers in Ocarina of time and Twilight Princess have that crest, so there's a possibility the King new of the ooccoo and put the leaders symbol on the shields.

Posted

(I Really Hope Someone Reads This.)

MAJORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

The Fourth Goddess could be MAJORA!!!!! ^_^

Since the moment I saw Majora's Wrath, I believed she was a girl!!! The eyes of the Mask become breasts and she has a high-pitched scream. . . ^_^

I thank Hylian Dan, the brilliant man responsible for the Stone Tower of Babel theory, for bringing all of this to mind!! (Read his theory. . .) ^_^

According to Hylian Dan's theory, The Ikana tried to reach the heavens via the Stone Tower, once it was flipped, all of their statues built to mock the gods turned into images depicting Majora. Majora was then released from her prison (Hell.) ^_^

Perhaps when the goddesses banished the Triforce of Balance from Hyrule after Vaati used it and nearly destroyed Hyrule, being her only connection to Hyrule, Majora went with the Triforce of Balance. . .

After decades in concealment, she went crazier and crazier and lost all of the qualities she once represented. . .

Din, Farore and Nayru knew they had done something horrible and erased Majora from Hyrule's history, but they couldn't hide it all.

The Temple of Time was built decades later, which explains why the Spiritual Stone of Balance was never created.

Back to the Stone Tower. . .

The goddesses reversed the tower to send all of the Ikana builders to Hell, Majora was released.

In a panic, the Goddesses quickly broke the link between Hyrule and Termina. (Though they remained very similar and almost played out as an alternate reality of Hyrule, though they had completely forgotten each other.)

Majora brought havoc to the people of Termina. Eventually she was stopped by Four Giants. After once again sealing Majora, they became the new gods of Termina and the godesses were forgotten completely. . .

As for the Fourth Piece. . .

It is somewhere in Termina. . .

^_^

Posted

An excellent theory there, gm. Majora, however, may just be a parallel version of Ganon/Ganondorf. Coz Terminia is parallel to Hyrule, that could be the theory. OR Majora created Terminia, being jealous of the goddesses Hyrule. She took the concepts of people, and re-used them, creating different identities with the fourth piece. BRAIN MELT!

Posted

Dear MODs, plz tell Gir to stop posting, because we dont really care what he says anymore, and he is wasting time posting. also, if you delete this post, plz jump into the nearest fire. that is all.

Posted

Hyrule soldiers in Ocarina of time and Twilight Princess have that crest, so there's a possibility the King new of the ooccoo and put the leaders symbol on the shields.

What?? I still disagree, and why would the King of Hyrule care about those freaky birds anyway? that was a retoricle question.

Posted

ok i also have evideince

on the hyrule shield you see the triforce and the bird thingy which is the gardiun of the triforce. and under it is a triangle, the fourth peice the fourth peice must be trying to destroy the triforce wich would mean it is evil.

Posted

. . .or the gaurdian is trying to destroy the Fourth Piece. . .

Posted

well i guess i belive in it but i am a bit confused as to how it is actually a triforce pice...

If the goddess made it as a filed of power then who made the other pice? no Zelda game ever mentions a

anit god.... and what kind of goddess would want such a big evil that it could amost destroy hyrule?

any way just somone answer that for me cause

im a zelda fan i reall am just not as smart as you guys! ^_____^

Posted

. . .or the gaurdian is trying to destroy the Fourth Piece. . .

Which would also mean the ToB is evil.

I'm thinking of a new theory again, but the Minish Cap script -where I'm trying to find some evidence- doesn't have the information I need. Althought it does say that the Light Force was a gift from the Picori to the Hylians. The Picori live in the skies, jsut as the Oocca. They could be the creators of the Hylians, too. And maybe they could be the reace that's closest to the Goddesses than any other.

They send the Light Force to protect Hyrule. My guess is that the Triforce is called like that -Triforce- when it's incomplete, and when the ToB is in its place it becomes the Light Force.

I thought of this right now, so forgive me if it seems a little bit... un-professional. I'll edit this when I find the quotes and write the theory putting more thought into it.

Posted

didn't I create this topic before?

Posted

They send the Light Force to protect Hyrule. My guess is that the Triforce is called like that -Triforce- when it's incomplete, and when the ToB is in its place it becomes the Light Force.

Hey! I like that idea! Light Force... but then, the fourth piece must be good, something that agrees with "power, wisdom and courage" what could that be? *thinks*

Posted

well i guess i belive in it but i am a bit confused as to how it is actually a triforce pice...

If the goddess made it as a filed of power then who made the other pice? no Zelda game ever mentions a

anit god.... and what kind of goddess would want such a big evil that it could amost destroy hyrule?

any way just somone answer that for me cause

im a zelda fan i reall am just not as smart as you guys! ^_____^

Well there is sort of an anti-god as you put it, Majora.

If you need more proof, read my thread inn General Game Talk-

A Theory

Termina

Posted

Yeah...reading all these theories is starting to make me bleieve there might be a possible fourth piece... :)

Unfortunately, I don't hve a theory, but I do STRONGLY agree that its possible Majora could be the ToB Goddess. Also, Nintendo took off the fourth piece at the bottom of the shield in previous Zelda games (TP and so on), which was AFTER Majora's Mask...maybe when a goddess has been destroyed, the piece they represent is destroyed (considering Majora was the fourth goddess) Wow, seems I do have a small theory after all :embarrassed: And I'm also postitive I have no idea if this makes any sense whatsoever :embarrassed:

Posted

didn't I create this topic before?

Yes, as well as me and many other persons. I merged them all and pinned the topic so it could be easier to follow, because it's a very popular thread, but someone un-pinned it.

About what Zoe said, the Fourth Piece could be evil, in order mantain balance between good and evil.