Fourth Piece Discussion: Articles and Theories.

1356 posts in this topic

Posted

From what I recall, the Triforce splitting into its respective three parts was mentioned in Ocarina of Time, and if I'm not mistaken it was Sheik who said it.

Posted

Yeah! It splits when the person who touches it is not balanced.

That's why the Fourth Piece must be the Triforce of Balance! When it's in its place, the whole Triforce won't split, even though the person who touches it doesn't posses the 3 powers in complete balance.

Posted

Yes, it was Sheik that said it. . .

Posted

GIR! I know the triforce splits!

I realize that shiek says the triforce splits, but get me the exact quote where anyone says "The triforce will split into three parts if the one who wishes on it is not balanced in all three" That is not in any of the games!

The ONLY thing in any of the games is that if Someone with evil intentions touches it, it breaks, but if someone with good intentions touches it, it won't. Geez Read that carefully then reply.

Balance is not an issue with the triforce, it's good and evil. Ganon is always gonna be evil so he makes the triforce split cuz all he wants is power. If someone doesn't want power, then their wish will be granted and there will be no need for the triforce to split because they don't want power and a new Link to wield the courage will not be needed so it has no need to split. period.

Posted

That is not in any of the games!

You're wrong.

I remember that quote, and it may be from OOT or WW, because those are the only Zelda games I've beaten, excluding TP because the Triforce is only mentioned once.

Posted

HA!!!!

Shiek said and I repeat. . .

"If you would seek the sacred triangle, listen well. . .

"The resting place of the sacred triangle, the Sacred Realm, is a mirror that reflects what is in the heart. . .

"The heart of the one who enters it. . . If an evil heart, the Realm will become full of evil; if pure, the Realm will become a paradise.

"The Triforce. . .the sacred triangle. . .it is a balance that weighs the three forces: Power, Wisdom, and Courage.

"If the heart of the one who holds the sacred triangle has all three forces in balance, that one will gain the True Force to govern all. (True Foce, why is it capatalized? Another clue?)

"But if the one's heart is not in balance, the triforce will seperate into three parts: Power, Wisdom, and Courage.

"Only one part will remain for the one who touched the Triforce. . . the part representing the force that one most believes in.

"If the one seeks the True Force, that one must aquire the two lost parts. (Again, they speak of the "True Force as something completely different than the Triforce.)

"Those two parts will be held within others chosen by destiny, who will bear Triforce mark on the back of thier hands.

Sheik explanes this to Link before revealing himself as Princess Zelda.

Read that carefully then reply. :D

Posted

Yes! You, my good friend Zeldafancs, have been PWNED.

Posted

lol fine.

Even if the triforce breaks if someone doesn't have perfect balance, it also says that the one can bring the other two pieces together and make it whole again. Does this mean that he has suddenly become balanced in all the pieces? No, it just means he brought all of them together. He can then make another wish. There was no "piece of balance" when the triforce was brought together in wind waker, because it would have meantioned it. The triforce pieces were brought together, the triforce was made, and ganondorf tried to make a wish. But the King made one first. If ganondorf had made another wish, the pieces would have broke apart, but since the King made a sincere wish, it just floated up to space. My point is that balance doesn't come in anywhere in that. The King doesn't have "perfect balance" of the pieces yet his wish was heard and the pieces did not break apart. Where do you think the "piece of balance" comes in?

plus, it's kinda like 4 against 1. I need another strong disbeliever to help with my case.

It's kinda not fair for me to be pwned and have no one to fire back.

Posted

That's why I said the wishes come out twisted! When the King wished for a future for Link and Zelda, it ended up with Hyrule flooding completely. Ih the Triforce of Balance were there, the wish wouldn't have ended like that.

And you should call up G333 to help you because he is against the Fourth Piece as well.

Posted

I agree, it isn't very fair. . .

The story states that if someone (Ganondorf) that is not balanced touches the Force, then it breaks, but if that person returns all of the pieces, than he can make another wish without the Triforce breaking.

I believe that the Fourth Piece prevents it from ever breaking in the first place.

(I think that the True Force, is just a name for the full Triforce, it is still very interesting.)

If you'de like to read all of the stories from OoT again for yourselfs, here is where I found that other one: http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda05Story.php

Posted

Okay...there is no way that there is a fourth Triforce piece. If there was, why would they call it the Triforce? Then it would be called the Quadforce...dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. I found this comment by a guy named TSA:

''Claiming there is a Fourth Triforce Piece in the official series

Many die hard fans have said it is called the "Triforce" for a reason - that the Tri prefix means "three". Clever devil's advocates point out it could mean "triangle". Too bad the Triforce is not a triangle, it's a three dimensional object. Honestly, you'd think in over 10 Zelda games made, they'd have mentioned of a fourth Triforce piece by now. Also, why the hell doesn't the creation of Hyrule story mention a fourth goddess, or a fourth piece? Why do the creators repeatedly claim there are only three pieces? Lock this one in the fan fiction box and throw away the key.

Oh look TSA! There is a FOURTH TRIFORCE PIECE! LOOK! IT FITS INTO THE MIDDLE! Congrats, you passed Fisher Price's "Shapes and Numbers for Toddlers". I'll take Shapes that fit into a triangle for 500, Alex.''

Very good comment in my opinion, but there will not be a fourth Triforce piece...ever...

Posted

MAYBE THEY ARE SAVING THE FOURTH PIECE FOR A NEW GAME!

I will so laugh at you when the Fourth Piece is revealed.

Also, may TSA die a slow and painful death. He thinks he is the LoZ god because he excels at everything Zelda, but that doesn't give him the power to go:

"I'm TSA, and I say there's no Fourth Piece. So no one's allowed to theorize about its possible existance."

Posted

Knowing TSA, he'll just make up some bullshit and say something like:

"OH!! I knew about it all along. I just wanted it to be a surprise for all of you!!! I rock!" Zzz

I acutally don't believe that Miyamoto will ever reveal the piece.

He will keep it a huge Easter Egg/ Secret for all of his Open-Minded fans and continue giving us clues.

Posted

Indeed.

And even if Miyamoto never reveals the Fourth Piece, I'll still believe in it.

Posted

That's why I said the wishes come out twisted! When the King wished for a future for Link and Zelda, it ended up with Hyrule flooding completely. Ih the Triforce of Balance were there, the wish wouldn't have ended like that.

Um, hate to tell ya, but the triforce was whole there. Meaning that the piece of balance was there and that means his wish wouldn't have been twisted. How can his wish have been twisted if the triforce of balance was there to make it whole? How could the triforce have been whole including the triforce of balance and yet his wish still came out twisted?