Fourth Piece Discussion: Articles and Theories.

1356 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah like i kept saying it was the middle....

balance or unity

i like unity cuzi t unites the three tris

but balance is good too :D

Posted

Maybe the Ordona province wasn't made by a god. Maybe it was just the Faron Province, but some decided to split the two and call it Ordona because there were two light spirits. OR Ordona Province was the remains of Old Kakarico from OOT that became a province, and the godesses sent down a light spirit to protect them and named it after the province. OR I'm a total looney and need to get out more.

I become an eagle in the Twilight Realm. Or I would. If it were real. NEW SPECULATION! IS THE TR REAL? STARTING NEW TOPIC SOON! Ahem. Do apologise.

Posted

Go Balance!!

Posted

This thread is dieing again.

Post more guys! Theorize, destroy our theories (I'm looking at you, G333 and Zeldafancs.), but post!

Posted

Dare argue wit those apples!

It is easier to argue against the Fourth Piece, than it is to argue for the Fourth Piece!!!!

Posted

But we came up with some awesome theories/answers to the Mystery of the Fourth Piece. :lol:

Posted

I've as well displayed my thoughts on this multiple times.

I recall reading something someone said... about the Triforce lacking its Fourth Piece, therefore the wishes always come out twisted in some way or another. It makes sense to me.

Actually, the Triforce breaks apart when the person who touches it doesn't posses the 3 powers (Wisdom, Power and Courage.) in perfect balance. That's why it split up when Ganondorf touched it; because he covets power more than anything else.

How does it make sense if the wishes come out twisted when there's no 4th piece? Ganon's wish didn't come out twisted, it came out exactly as he wanted it to. Do you recall anyone ever wishing on it in any of the games when it wasn't whole? and doesn't it specifically say in Ocarina of Time that one with an evil heart will make it break apart, but one with good intentions will get there wish?

*Spoiler*

Does the King of Red Lions possess the 3 powers when he makes his wish at the end of Wind Waker? It didn't split apart then, it just when straight up. This doesn't mean he had all the qualities, it just meant he had good intentions. I'm 100% confident that if Link made a pure wish, it wouldn't break apart, but he only has Courage.

No, it doesn't break apart if someone doesn't have perfect balance, it breaks apart if someone makes an evil and selfish wish.

The triforce is whole in Minish cap, and I suppose Gustaf makes an honest wish in it and the triforce gets sealed in the temple of time. Then, ganondorf comes and makes his evil wish and it breaks apart into the three pieces. The three pieces are not returned to each other until at the end of Wind Waker, making the triforce whole again. After The King of Red Lions wish, the triforce goes back into the heavens.

What this means is that it hasn't been brought together since the beginning. It started out whole, and ended up whole. There was never a time when the triforce looked like the three pieces in one, that was just symbolism. It's really a whole triforce when the three are brought together.

Posted

No, it doesn't break apart if someone doesn't have perfect balance.

Yes, yes it does. I can't remeber in which game they said that, but it's true.

Posted

I think Rauru told Link that in OoT.

I actually do think that it would break if Link was to touch it.

Posted

Rauru says nothing of that in Ocarina of Time, since I just played that part and he didn't say it.

If Link had good intentions then it wouldn't break, but if he had bad ones I suppose yes it would break. But can you see Link wishing for something bad?

Posted

It does split if the person who touches isn't balanced. I wiki-ed it.

Posted

I'm actually not sure when or which game that is mentioned, but I am sure that it is mentioned.

Posted

We should form a gang of the Fourth Piece believers and write a very long article about our theory.

Posted

YEAHYA!!!!

Posted

Do you trust wiki? Remember that anyone can write on it.

I'll start a rebellion and me and ganondorf333 will be like Luke Skywalker and Han Solo...course I'd be Luke...hehehe...