Do you smoke weed?

241 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't. Never have. Though I must say, I can certainly understand why people feel the need or desire to do something to just chill, especially with the way my family life has been sucking lately.

The guy who's ranked #3 in our class frequently smokes. He's pretty smart, but freaking weird.

Posted

I find personally that marijuana buzzes are an amplifier to your mind. I have this tendency whenever I'm watching a movie or playing a game to pause the action whenever I feel like a really intense battle/cutscene is about to take place and take a few hits and continue. I get more into the action and flow of the movie/game than I would if I were sober.

I remember back in high school that I went to my gr.12 Law class to watch a movie about some black family's daughter who was raped and beaten to within an inch of her life and could never reproduce; and the father so distraught over the incident opened fire on the two men involved with an AK-47 in the lobby of a courthouse. I think Sam L Jackson was the father and Matt McCoughnahey was the defense attorney for Sam L. (I forget the name of the movie now). Anyway, I went to this class high out of my mind and watched the whole movie, glued to the screen. I was so into the movie that I wound up taking down 2 pages of rough notes on the movie; front and back filled with words on each paper. The teacher was stunned by how many notes I'd taken; when he'd only expected the class to take down a small amount of notes to briefly summarize the movie. The teacher wound up giving us a test/paper to write about the movie and something about it in a modern day court setting; and I think I got somewhere between 95-98% on the paper, the highest in the class.

So basically what I'm saying in a nutshell is that not all marijuana use is bad. For some, it inspires and motivates. For others, it's a relaxant and depending on the person when they're sober, a stupifier. Not all potheads are menaces to society, but however there are a fair share that just make you wanna /facepalm...

Posted

I had a bizarre thought. What if somebody grilled food using marijuana as fuel for the grill?

Also, I think the fact that I even posted this is proof that I don't need drugs.

Posted

I had a bizarre thought. What if somebody grilled food using marijuana as fuel for the grill?

Oh my God, if I knew where to get some weed, I would so try that.

Posted

It would be disgusting.

Also, you might need drugs to subside those thoughts.

But really, it would be disgusting. And expensive.

Posted

Oh my God, if I knew where to get some weed, I would so try that.

ask around. Ask the bullies, that smoke regular cigarettes, where you get weed. They generally know. It's how I get my stuff.

Posted

I need to get my hands on some but the kid in my class jerret he is the perfect student when he is high but when he is not he is a puppytard.

Posted

ask around. Ask the bullies, that smoke regular cigarettes, where you get weed. They generally know. It's how I get my stuff.

problem is I go to a private school. :(

Posted

All the easier it is to get your hands on some Maui wowie.

Private school kids are always the freakiest. Especially Catholic private school students.

Posted

I tried it once but I don't smoke it regularly.

Posted

I need to get my hands on some but the kid in my class jerret he is the perfect student when he is high but when he is not he is a puppytard.

Wow. I never expected you of all people to smoke pot.

Disappointed.....

Posted

Wow. I never expected you of all people to smoke pot.

Really? Really?

Disappointed.....

What?

Posted

I don't I just want to try.

Posted

Really? Really?

What?

Don't feel bad, he sucks.

Posted

I have smoked a few times, but the paranoid sideeffects were unnerving.

I didn't act like myself anymore, as if my mind was stuck inside a mental patient.

So I'm not doing it again, I'm sticking to legal stuff like Tobacco and Alcohol, it does the trick for me.