Castle Crashers Werewolf

674 posts in this topic

Posted

I DON'T EVEN KNOW, HE DIDN'T SAY DAY OR NIGHT, GOSH DAMNIT.

Posted

Okay, no need to go all caps lock on me.

Geez.

Posted

NOT NOW, CHIEF. I'M IN THE puppy­ING ZONE.

I've been using caps for a while.

BECAUSE I'VE GOTTEN AN ITEM EVERY GAME.

Posted

Well, I'm fairly confident that Fierce Muffin is not the Werewolf. I mean, the money thing does not sound like a characteristic of a Werewolf character.

Ammonsa was quick to point out that he doesn't have any killing powers. Which means that he is either not the Werewolf or he is a really good liar. In the game I played and the game I hosted, he was pretty open about his character and abilities. Of course he was Town both of those times, even though his abilities would arouse suspicion. Hmm... I'm leaning more toward Town than Werewolf for him.

That's all I've got. I'm undecided for now. No sense in rushing these things. All too often, good characters get lynched because of overzealous voting.

Posted

I too am undecided. Typically, it's really difficult to tell who it is early in the game because you have little to nothing to base decisions on.

Posted

well, in the last game I played in I was a werewolf. and to be sneaky, we werewolves decided it was best to stay quiet and jump on the bandwagon when it came to voting. Aethix has done just that. Its too early in the game to tell if I'm suspicious or not, but THATS TOTALLY SOMETHING RIGHT THERE.

but not really.

Posted

Hey guys, I got twin blocks today, even if I was the werewolf I can't puppying bite you. And my teeth hurt. :(

Posted

Hey guys, I got twin blocks today, even if I was the werewolf I can't puppying bite you. And my teeth hurt. :(

I got a filing a few weeks ago and the dentist didn't put on enough anesthetic at first. It hurt.

460.jpg

Posted

...Ammonsa has fallen under suspicion. Who would even joke about being the werewolf? I am not suggesting lynching, just saying that Ammonsa is under my personal suspicion.

Posted

...Ammonsa has fallen under suspicion. Who would even joke about being the werewolf? I am not suggesting lynching, just saying that Ammonsa is under my personal suspicion.

The term is Finger of Suspicion

It is generally used when you are suspicious of someone, but not voting for them.

For instance, in your case, it would be:

FOS: Ammonsa

Posted

ah. I see.

in that case, FOS: AETHIX

Posted

I am the Blacksmith, a sort of supportive unit. I can make a random item every night. Grandmaster Phoenix was a supportive unit who got killed really early in the previous game, which was a huge blow to the town. I'm not a defensive unit, though, I'm a supplier. Not quite as good as a defender, but I could be useful. So you don't want to lynch me.

Also, if you look at the Mystery Werewolf, you'll notice that I was a little bit aggressive with voting when I was a Werewolf. I just don't want to mistakenly lynch an extremely useful character by mistake.

Also, do we really need a finger of suspicion mechanic? I think it is enough to say "I am suspicious of so-and-so, and here's why..."

I mean, I don't have a problem with it, but it looks like a hassle for the game master. I think that's why Nabeshin stopped using it in his later games.

Posted

Also, do we really need a finger of suspicion mechanic? I think it is enough to say "I am suspicious of so-and-so, and here's why..."

I mean, I don't have a problem with it, but it looks like a hassle for the game master. I think that's why Nabeshin stopped using it in his later games.

Yeah, I wasn't really planning on keeping track of FOS. I just wanted them to at least use it.

Posted

Undecided (2) - Aethix, Arcanelord

Whoever this dude is, he's pretty much screwed.

Posted

FOS: Ammonsa, tentatively Aethix For all we know, Aethix is the werewolf and making this up. I am being very suspicious, yet we should not lynch anybody yet. If I die, there is a good chance it was Ammonsa or Aethix who did it to keep me silent. Then again, it could be somebody else trying to frame me... hurm. By the way, is it day or night? When did the game officialy start?