Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Evil Werewolf

774 posts in this topic

Posted

I actually edited my post saying End the day to say kill me. I forgot about that. I'll put that back and that's the day done.

And Nabe, it's just the fact I can't really be bothered keeping up with it all that much anymore. It's been dragging on. That's why I'm pushing to kill people instead of ending the day every day.

Posted

Silves, nabe isn't peach. nabe is zelda. And all the evidence adds up to Nabe. He's the only person who it could possibly be any more. Hell, even saha pointed out that whole sheik canon business.

Nabeshin.

Posted

Nabeshin

Posted

we need majority on nabeshin, silves. If we end the day he's going to kill one of us.

That-1guy - Andross

Silves - Resetti

Sahaqiel - Vaati

pheonix - Fawful

Nabeshin - Zelda(sheik)

Posted

Actually, Sahaqiel, I used the Boo Orb to talk to the recently deceased Chef, who said you were told how to remove/destroy the stone.

Posted

No I wasn't. ):

It said that I couldn't use it, and that I might as well hold onto it.

That's it.

Posted

Nabeshin

Posted

Look, remember the day I used a fireball on sahaqiel? That was the day shadowknight died. I used the fireball on sahaqiel, and no one has proved I didn't, because they can't. So, I wasn't killing shadowknight. I was just horribly burning practically everyone else. Sahaqiel was hit by my fireball directly, as he was the one I directed my fireball at. So by that we know it wasn't sahaqiel. Sahaqiel confirmed that he targeted chef nonsense, now proven not to be a wolf, and silves, both hit by the fireballs. Silves confirmed he was hit by a fireball and was targeting that-1guy that day, who both confirmed each other as being hit by fireballs and were unable to do their actions. Yet, after all this, no one was able to confirm Nabeshin's night action in any way shape or form, and thus had no grounds to defend him on other than previously built trust.

In all of this, only four people were left out of the fire tree. Nabeshin, Ammonsa, Shadowknight, and Arcane.

Shadowknight died, so that left three people. Arcane, Ammonsa, and Nabeshin.

when I first noticed this, I immediately disregarded Nabeshin as a possible wolf, because I had already confirmed he was Zelda. This is why I made the giant thread earlier about how Arcane was possessed when he totally wasn't and I'm retarded because I have a habit of being responsible for Arcane dying. :(

After Arcane was disproven, all that left was Nabeshin. Which still seemed ridiculous, because how could princess zelda be the wolf, especially when the fire tree happened when shadowknight died? Why would Nabeshin kill shadowknight? The more I thought about it, though, the more it made sense. Nabeshin and Shadowknight were talking in PM very frequently about the game, because Aethix totally let that be possible for some odd reason, and I credit that rule to be the reason we killed the two original wolves so fast. I digress. With Nabeshin and shadowknight working together, nabe knew shadowknight would be attempting to see somebody that night, and would be not protecting himself. Nabeshin had the confidence to kill him.

Also about the pm business, Nabe and I were talking in PM since day 2. between our conversation we had amassed some 80 replies between eachother. However, when the wolf position changed, nabe grew quieter and quieter, to the point where he stopped sending me pm's altogether. Which was way out of character for him.

I would like to take this moment to point out spellcheck wants to capitalize "pm's" as PMS.

moving on.

Then there's the whole business of canon. Long story short, Zelda turns into sheik and becomes tank.

So, with the fire tree, Nabe's habits of pming, and the canon observed, Nabeshin is the only logical choice for the wolf left.

So that-1guy or Silves, vote for him, please.

EDIT: Ninja silves!

Posted

15 minutes faster actually. No ninja's involved. Just a fat man with a limp.

Posted

am I the fat man or are you?

Posted

I am the fatman. (werewolf)

Posted

Uh, okay.

As far as PMs go - game's been long, and I haven't had anything to say since I keep getting blocked at night.

And the Sheik explanation is a little silly, and definitely not correct.

Otherwise, logic sounds fine and I have nothing to counter with.

If I am possessed wolf, congrats and good game. I'm looking forward to the storyboard, at any rate.

Posted

And the Sheik explanation is a little silly, and definitely not correct.

Brilliant point.

How about that Dark Samus is the good guy argument we were discussing the other day? Riveting stuff.

And all your own idea, fantastic. You definitely have a firm grasp over what is silly and what is not.

Posted

Can I have a peg leg if you're a fat man? And an eye patch?

Posted

Dark Samus made lots of sense.

Dark Samus isn't good or evil, she's an animal who just kills people. Fits a serial killer.

When Zelda turned into Sheik, she didn't suddenly become evil. She's just Zelda with a turban.

But it doesn't matter. Pheonix's logic about the fire tree is perfectly fine, as I said.

Not sure what you have to be bitchy about, Teto; I'm not trying to slip out of a lynch.

The fire tree thing is a good reason to lynch me; the Sheik thing isn't. That's all.