Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Evil Werewolf

774 posts in this topic

Posted

Can I have a peg leg if you're a fat man? And an eye patch?

Pirates are not involved in the ninja/fat man debate. We don't want to take the attention away from the fat man ):

Dark Samus made lots of sense.

Dark Samus isn't good or evil, she's an animal who just kills people. Fits a serial killer.

When Zelda turned into Sheik, she didn't suddenly become evil. She's just Zelda with a turban.

But it doesn't matter. Pheonix's logic about the fire tree is perfectly fine, as I said.

Not sure what you have to be *****y about, Teto; I'm not trying to slip out of a lynch.

The fire tree thing is a good reason to lynch me; the Sheik thing isn't. That's all.

Killing people is evil, evil being a classic sign of villainy.

What has evil got to do with anything when we're looking for the good guys?

As far as I'm concerned, Zelda wasn't really a damsel in distress type character, so I'm going to say she's a hero too.

I've had it out for you for a few rounds, Nabeshin, but have just decided to bandwagon to get the day over with every time.

And okay, we have a good reason to lynch. If you can supply us with better evidence against anybody else, go ahead.

Posted

Killing people is evil, evil being a classic sign of villainy.

What has evil got to do with anything when we're looking for the good guys?

Not what I was saying. What I was saying is that nothing changes when Zelda becomes Sheik.

i.e. there's no reason Sheik should be any more "good" than Zelda.

As far as I'm concerned, Zelda wasn't really a damsel in distress type character, so I'm going to say she's a hero too.

I've had it out for you for a few rounds, Nabeshin, but have just decided to bandwagon to get the day over with every time.

And okay, we have a good reason to lynch. If you can supply us with better evidence against anybody else, go ahead.

You are really not getting it. What is your problem?

This is a good lynch. I am not trying to get out of it.

I refuted some dumb points because they were dumb. But I admitted that the actual reason for me getting lynched, the fire tree, was completely fine and a good reason to lynch me. Pull the stick out of your ass.

Posted

GMP and Arcane are both viewing this topic. I suspect that means the game will be over soon, for some reason.

Posted

---Endgame---

"Well, well, Nabeshin", Sahaqiel says, hand outstretched, ready for the kill. "You should have just stuck to getting kidnapped like a good little princess."

Sahaqiel is Vaati - Villain.

Nabeshin begins to laugh softly. "Nabeshin? Nabeshin isn't here anymore. My name is Kimmy!"

"What!?" exclaims That-1Guy. "How did that happen?"

That-1Guy is Andross - Villain

"The night before Fierce Muffin died, he attempted to send my soul into Nabeshin. But he (she) couldn't go down without a fight. He (she) sent a Redead to interfere, so Fierce Muffin sent me into it, instead. I got Nabeshin the night after that. After all, didn't the pamphlet say that princesses make good vessels? Betraying his (her) hero was the last mistake Nabeshin will ever make. And..." she continues. "Forgetting your places as villains will be the last mistake any of you ever make! The hero always wins! Always!"

With that, Kimmy/Nabeshin darts to Kimmy's body and reaches down to grab her Master Sword and Triforce of Courage. "With these, I will destroy you all!"

However, before she can grab her items, they are swept up in a sudden gust of wind. pheonix561's headgear swallows up the Master Sword, but allows the Triforce of Courage to fall into his hands. "It's a good thing I decided to loot your body today!" Holding his Triforce of Power and Triforce of Wisdom with his newly obtained Triforce of Courage, he triumphantly exclaims, "I HAS TRIFORCE!"

pheonix561 is Fawful - Villain

"Ah..." Kimmy/Nabeshin lets a whisper of breath escape her mouth. She stands in stunned silence for a few seconds, then turns and dives for the conveniently placed RESET button.

"OHHHHHH, NO YOU DON'T!!" a gruff voice reverberates through the ground. Silves springs from a hole and drives a pickax through Kimmy/Nabeshin's hand, pinning it to the ground.

Silves is Mr. Resetti - Villain

pheonix561 mutters a wish to the now-complete Triforce. With that, a giant blob of mustard magically appears and rains down on Nabeshin/Kimmy, and she drowns in it.

Nabeshin was Princess Zelda possessed by the spirit of Link - Hero's Puppet.

With that, the main doors swing open, and a giant GAME OVER sign appears in the middle of the room.

"We've won..."

"The heroes are gone..."

"VILLAINS RULE THE WORLD!"

The first problem that Sahaqiel/Vaati had upon leaving the castle was that Ammonsa kept trying to possess him.

Ammonsa is Fomortiis - Villain

So, Sahaqiel kidnapped Daisy, and Ammonsa/Fomortiis found himself a new, permanent body, in which he resides to this day. As for Vaati himself, he quickly grew bored of just kidnapping generic maidens. So he decided to get more ambitious.

"I'm totally going to kidnap Samus Aran."

That-1Guy/Andross returned to the Lylat system, where he put his experience from the Conference to good work, doing lots of evil science. He figures that with Mario and Link gone, Nintendo has no choice but to make Star Fox for Wii, and let him be the antagonist again.

pheonix561/Fawful, well, he has Triforce. He went on to conquer the Mushroom Kingdom, the Beanbean Kingdom, and the Kingdom of Hyrule. No one dared to challenge his rule, out of fear of his Triforce and boundless Fury.

Silves/Mr. Resetti returned to the Animal Village, where he resumed his daily life of terrorizing players who either hit the reset button or suffered an unexpected power failure. For they deserve much torment.

With their two biggest money makers gone, Nintendo nearly went out of business, but avoided bankruptcy by starting a new series, called Evil Crossing, in which the player takes on the role of a villain to terrorize NPCs, or yell at other players who hit the reset button. It was a huge success, and any reviewer who gave it a bad score was promptly eaten.

So, good game everybody, and congratulations to the villains. I have to say, this did not turn out like I expected it to at all. I think many of the experimental aspects paid off, and I'd like to bring some of them back. Anyways, thanks to all the participants for a game well played.

Posted

Sheik being a hero makes perfect sense.

Wtf.

After all, we're not gauging werewolves by evilness, but by heroicness, and Sheik was no villain, nor was Sheik a princess.

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE I GOT BEATEN TO THE PUNCH WHILE TYPING LESS THAN AN ACCEPTABLE PARAGRAPH VERSUS AETHIX'S LIGHTNINGFINGERS

Posted

Ok, Time for explantions. I had many items in my inventory:

Dark Prognosticus, which you already know about

3 Hammers (made two of them, third one from a Hammer Bro)

how a Hammer works, is if I use it, I will stun any players that target me, cancelling their actions and preventign them from using a day action the next day

I was holding on to the Hammers for when the Dark Prognosticus predicted me losing items, or being attacked, I would then switch to a hammer and defend me an my items

here was the Steak, which i never used, cuz its stupid.

The Boo Orb, which I got from that Boo in the Library, which I used to talk to all the dead players for info

And finally, the Wii Remote

Using the Wiimote, I could actually control a charater's night actions, as well as my own. I planned to use Sahaqiel's Night ability in conjunction with the Dark Prognosticus, to completely control everything that happened in the game

However, I found out that Sahaqiel was being possessed already, and that if I attempted it, the Wiimote would be destroyed

This is why I was trying to just keep the Day Actions rolling in. As long as you guys weren't stupid enough to lynch me (like on Day 2) I would eventually be able to control the entire outcome of the game.

For my first Werewolf game, I'll admit I had a lot of fun. Now its time for GMP's game!

Oh, and I have the ability to make any item in the game, including the Master Sword and the Triforce Pieces, and even another Dark Prognosticus.

I was totally going to "make" Poop next.

Posted

I HAVE CHORTLES

Oh man. I should totally post my list of Items. I have like fifty. What does the master sword even do?

And I was totally going to make my night action tonight to revive Arcane. I can't seem to stop killing him. :(

I'll post an evaluation later. Though really, Its probably best if players aren't allowed to communicate via PM anymore. That made it waaaaay to easy for me nabe and shadowknight to find the original wolves.

Posted

Sweet.

Posted

In the beginning of the game, I was all enthusiastic.

BUT EVERYONE WAS A DICK SO I DIDN'T GET TO DO ANYTHING

Posted

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Posted

Well, the problem wasn't the PMs, the problem was that I gave shadowknight and Nabeshin incredibly broken observer abilities, thinking they would use them to find and ally themselves with the heroes and not risk revealing their identities and being kidnapped. Also, since I figured the heroes would have the princesses working with them, I only made two heroes. Major mistakes on my part stemming from the same bad assumption.

Anyways, Action Log:

---Day 1---

Nabeshin retrieves Luigi's body.

Grandmaster Phoenix is lynched with 7 votes out of 10 voters out of 13 players (Arcane, Chef Nonsense, Kimmy, Nabeshin, pheonix561, Sahaqiel, Umbreon)

---Night 1---

Fierce Muffin talks to the Boo, and gets a Boo Orb.

Sahaqiel uses Wind Magic on Arcane, causing him to target Ammonsa instead of Kimmy.

Arcane attempts to kidnap Kimmy, but is forced to kidnap Ammonsa. (or rather take Ammonsa's Dark Stone.)

Ammonsa possess Arcane from within the Dark Stone

Nabeshin inspects pheonix561

shadowknight inspects Nabeshin and opens the Green Door

Chef Nonsense sets Steak in the Main Hall

That-1Guy makes Steak

Umbreon takes over Sahaqiel's mind to put himself between Silves and danger should the need arise.

Kimmy kills Umbreon. Due to the power of the Master Sword, she gains temporary near-invulnerability while she does so.

pheonix561 attempts to steal from Kimmy, but fails.

---Day 2---

Chef Nonsense gets the Red Diamond.

That-1Guy gets the Dark Prognosticus

pheonix561 buys the protection of a Magikoopa to protect Sahaqiel

Silves wins the protection of the Toilet Hand

shadowknight inspects Sahaqiel

pheonix561 and Silves are mesmerized by Steak and unable to perform nightly actions.

Chef Nonsense, Fierce Muffin, That-1Guy, and Nabeshin are trapped in the Book Storeroom and unable to perform nightly actions.

Sahaqiel buys the protection of a Magikoopa to protect himself

---Night 2---

Sahaqiel attempts to redirect Fierce Muffin to Arcane, but fails, due to the fact that Fierce Muffin cannot perform an action.

Kimmy attempts to kill Sahaqiel, but fails due to the Magikoopa protection

shadowknight attempts to investigate Kimmy, but fails due to Kimmy's ability to protect herself during attacks.

---Day 3---

Kimmy is lynched with 6 votes out of 6 voters out of 10 players (Arcane, Nabeshin, pheonix561, shadowknight, Silves, That-1Guy)

---Night 3---

That-1Guy makes a hammer.

Chef Nonsense spies on That-1Guy

Nabeshin gives the redead Luigi's Corpse to attack Fierce Muffin.

Fierce muffin attempts to use the Boo Orb on shadowknight, but the attack is taken by the redead.

Kimmy possesses the redead.

shadowknight inspects Fierce Muffin

Silves hides in the ground.

Sahaqiel attempts to redirect Silves' action to That-1Guy, but falls in the pit.

pheonix561 attempts to steal from Silves, but falls in the pit.

---Day 4---

Fierce Muffin is lynched with 4 votes out of 4 voters out of 6 voting players (Arcane, Nabeshin, shadowknight, That-1Guy)

---Night 4---

Kimmy attacks Nabeshin and possesses him.

Nabeshin inspects Arcane

Silves yells at Sahaqiel, blocking his action.

Sahaqiel attempts to redirect Chef Nonsense's action to pheonix561, but fails due to Block.

Chef Nonsense attempts to spy on pheonix561, but Ammonsa forces him to spy on That-1Guy.

That-1Guy makes a Hammer.

shadowknight inspects That-1Guy

pheonix561 steals from Nabeshin

---Day 5---

pheonix561 gets the Triforce of Power

---Night 5---

pheonix561 uses the Triforce of Power to cast Din's Fire on Sahaqiel, setting him on fire.

In his panic, Sahaqiel runs into Chef Nonsense and Silves, setting both of them on fire.

Silves sets That-1Guy on fire.

Kimmy forces Nabeshin to kill Shadowknight.

---Day 6---

Arcane is lynched

---Night 6---

Sahaqiel redirects Nabeshin to pheonix561

Silves yells at Nabeshin

Kimmy attempts to force Nabeshin to kill Silves, but fails due to Silves yelling at Nabeshin

Nabeshin attempts to inspect Chef Nonsense, but fails

pheonix561 pickpockets Chef Nonsense

Chef Nonsense spies on pheonix561

That-1Guy makes a Wii Remote

---Day 7---

Nabeshin gives his Triforce of Wisdom to pheonix561.

Nabeshin is buried under books.

pheonix561 gets the Koopa Shell

pheonix561 trades his Red Diamond for a Kirby Pillow.

pheonix561 is trapped by a carnivorous treasure chest.

Chef Nonsense is lynched.

---Night 7---

Silves attempts to yell at Nabeshin, but he is trapped in the Book Storeroom.

Sahaqiel attempts to redirect Nabeshin, but he is Book Storeroom.

That-1Guy attempts to use the Wii Remote to manipulate Sahaqiel's actions, but Sahaqiel was already under Ammonsa's control

---Day 8---

pheonix561 loots Kimmy's body

Nabeshin is lynched, and the game ends

Character sheets:

Bowser - Arcane

Abilities: Kidnap, Destroy

You are Bowser - Koopa King - Villain

After playing a role of a supporting character in several video games, you decide to host the Evil Conference in a desperate attempt to get back some credibility as a villain. You made certain to emphasize the free food in the invitations, so you actually got a big turnout. Now if your conference turns out to be the grave of those pesky heroes, you will finally reclaim your role as Nintendo's main villain. It's show time!

You have the ability to attempt to kidnap a player every night. If the player you attempt to kidnap is a princess, then you will obtain that player as an item, removing that player from the game for as long as you are alive. Otherwise, the kidnapping will fail.

You also have the ability to burn any object in any room you've ever been in, permanently destroying it. However, some objects may explode when burned, which could stun you and prevent you from voting the next day.

Items: You have no items.

Ganondorf - Grandmaster Phoenix

Abilities: Block, Steal

You are Ganondorf - Gerudo King - Villain

You have escaped from whichever alternate universe you were sealed in last, and you have come to take your revenge. You have heard rumors that the Triforce of Power is hidden within Bowser's Castle. The Evil Conference is a perfect opportunity to find it and take it for yourself. To make things better, if the heroes are in the castle, that also means that the other pieces of the Triforce might be in the castle, too.

You have the ability to use Dark Magic to seal the abilities of another player, preventing that player from performing any nightly actions.

You also have the ability to use your Gerudo thieving skills to steal another player's item, and taking it for yourself. You can even steal items from dead players' corpses.

Items: You have none.

Vaati - Sahaqiel

Abilities: Kidnap, Disorient

You are Vaati - Wind Mage - Villain

You came to the conference to meet women. After all, most of your kidnapped victims don't seem to want to connect with you on an emotional level. You want to meet someone you can really talk to. Unfortunately you quickly realize that there aren't a lot of women that are Nintendo villains, and the few female ones that do exist aren't even human. On the plus side, there might be princesses here. Time to make the best of a bad situation.

You have the ability to attempt to kidnap a player every night. If the player you attempt to kidnap is a princess, then you will obtain that player as an item, removing that player from the game for as long as you are alive. Otherwise, the kidnapping will fail.

You also have the ability to use Wind Magic to disorient another player, allowing you to change the target of your that player's action to another player of your choosing. For example, if Joe is going to attempt to spy on Ned, but you change his target to Bill, then Joe will spy on Bill instead of Ned. This applies to every action that targets another player, including, but not limited to: healing, defending, stealing, and even killing.

Fawful - pheonix561

Abilities: Steal, Travel

Items: Headgear

You are Fawful - Evil Bean Guy - Villain

You don't like Bowser. However, you decided to go to the conference anyways, just to make pals with all the other villains. While you're at it, you also decide to use your headgear to steal all of their weapons, making you the ultimate villain in existance! You have chortles!

You don't have any natural abilities, but you do have headgear. Your headgear gives you the ability to steal items from another character. Your headgear also allows you to use almost every single item in the game, even some items that don't normally have uses or were specifically designed for another character. Your headgear also allows you to move from room to room twice as quickly as normal, allowing you to open two doors every day instead of just one.

Items: Headgear - Your headgear gives you the aforementioned abilities. If you lose it, you will become powerless.

Giygas - Umbreon

Abilities: Defend

You are Giygas - Scary Alien Thing - Villain

You cannot comprehend the nature of your own character.

You have the ability to take over the mind of another player or of an NPC and force him/her to defend another player and take the effects of any negative action used against that player. Note: taking over the minds of another player to defend will not interrupt that player's nightly action.

Andross - That-1Guy

Abilities: Manufacture

You are Andross - Evil Monkey Scientist - Villain

You haven't gotten a lot of action lately, and you decide to attend the evil conference just to show everybody that you're still around. Who knows, if you kill the the heroes, you might just put yourself back in the spotlight, once again. And maybe Nintendo will even start making more than one Star Fox game per console.

You have the ability to manufacture items. Every night, three random items will be added to a list of items you can manufacture. You can make a single item that is on your list every night. You will only see the names of the items on the list--you will not see a detailed description of any item until you actually have it in your possession. Keep in mind that you will not necessarily be able to use every item on your list, and that some items will only work in the hands of certain characters.

Dark Samus - Chef Nonsense

Abilities: Spy, Stun

Items: Arm Cannon

You are Dark Samus - Dark Hunter - Villain

Tired of just being known as Samus' evil twin, you decide to go to the Evil Conference to show everybody that you are your own person, not just an evil version of Samus. Because you are more than an evil version of Samus, and as such, you deserve your own darn name and everything. And if anybody disagrees with you, you'll blow his head off.

You have the ability to use your visor to spy on a single character every night. You will then be told what actions that player performed during the night.

Items: Arm Cannon - (unlimited uses) Your Arm Cannon allows you to stun a single player when you use it, preventing that player from voting the following day. If you can find some Phazon, then you can power up your arm cannon and kill a single player when you use it.

Princess Peach - shadowknight

Abilities: Sneak, Inspect

You are Princess Peach - Mushroom Kingdom Princess - Princess

Being as adventurous as you are, you decided to infiltrate the Evil Conference and... well, you didn't exactly think things through. Now you're trapped, and the villains are on high alert. Your odds of surviving on your own are slim, so you need to make some alliances and try to survive until you can escape.

As a princess, you have a special win condition. Your goal is to survive until the end of the game without be killed or kidnapped. Some villains may have the ability to kidnap princesses, and if you are kidnapped then you are temporarily removed from the game. You can rejoin the game if you are rescued by the heroes, or your captor decides to release you. If the villains win the game while you are being held captive, then you will lose; if the heroes win the game while you are being held captive, then you will automatically be rescued and win. Note: once you have been captured, your character behaves like an item in the possession of the player who kidnaped you.

Your special ability allows you to determine the identity of any player you inspect during the day, due to your unimposing appearence. You may also inspect a player as your nightly action. You can also use your nightly action to sneak around at night to open a single door. As a princess, you can "link" to any player of your choosing. Any player whom you link to will be instantly informed of your identity, abilities, and items, and any rooms that you have explored will be instantly made available to your linked players as you explore them.

Mario - Fierce Muffin

Abilities: Kill, Use Super Mushrooms or Fire Flowers

You are Mario - Plumber - Hero

No introduction is necessary. You're Mario and you're here to stomp some bad guys. At long last you have discovered the meeting place of the secret Conferences of Evil. Luigi's death by ginger ale and mint-flavored ice cream was a highly unfortunate setback, and to make matters even more complicated, you soon discover that your princess is in fact not in another castle. Your plan is going south in a hurry, so you need to hurry up and kill everybody as quickly as possible.

As a hero, you have the ability to kill other players. However, only one of the heroes may use the kill ability each night, and you must consult with your team before deciding on a person to kill. You also have the ability to use Super Mushrooms and Fire Flowers.

Link - Kimmy

Abilities: Piercing Kill, Shield

Items: Triforce of Courage, Master Sword

You are Link - Hyrule Hero - Hero

Sensing that the Triforce of Power was no longer in Hyrule, Ganondorf came to the Evil Conference to find it. Sensing that it would be a very bad thing if the Triforce of Power were to fall in Ganondorf's big, green hands, you follow him. Soon after discovering the castle is full of some very evil people, you meet up with Mario to join forces to defeat your common enemies.

As a hero, you have the ability to kill other players. However, only one of the heroes may use the kill ability each night, and you must consult with your team before deciding on a person to kill.

Items: Master Sword - when you kill somebody, the Master Sword will prevent your action from being blocked or killed by another player. Any player who attempts to kill you while you are attacking with the master sword will be killed. [i basically expanded this to be able to avoid any negative actions]

The Triforce of Courage - This allows you to shield another player from the negative effects of other players' actions, taking the negative effects yourself.

Zelda - Nabeshin

Abilities: Spy, Inspect

Items: Triforce of Wisdom

You are Zelda - Hyrule Princess - Princess

In order to promote relations with the Mushroom Kingdom, you decided to go on a diplomatic visit to Princess Peach's castle. Unfortunately, it seems you somehow wound up at the wrong castle. Whoops. You are now in a fight for survival, as it is well-established that villains like to kidnap princesses.

As a princess, you have a special win condition. Your goal is to survive until the end of the game without be killed or kidnapped. Some villains may have the ability to kidnap princesses, and if you are kidnapped then you are temporarily removed from the game. You can rejoin the game if you are rescued by the heroes, or your captor decides to release you. If the villains win the game while you are being held captive, then you will lose; if the heroes win the game while you are being held captive, then you will automatically be rescued and win. Note: once you have been captured, your character behaves like an item in the possession of the player who kidnaped you.

For your nightly action, you have the ability to inspect a single player or sneak around to open a single door. As a princess, you can "link" to any player of your choosing. Any player whom you link to will be instantly informed of your identity, abilities, and items, and any rooms that you have explored will be instantly made available to your linked players as you explore them.

Items: The Triforce of Wisdom - whenever you inspect another player, you will be told what abilities and items that player has.

Mr. Resetti - Silves

You are Mr. Resetti - Crazy Mole - Villain

What? You're not a villain, you say? You're pure evil, and you know it. In fact, you may be the most evil entity in all the universe. As such, you deserve to go to the Evil Conference. Now you must execute your unholy duty and kill some heroes. Now go make some ears bleed!

You have the ability to yell at another player at night, preventing that player from performing any nightly actions. You also have the ability to hide in the ground, preventing any players from performing any kind of action on you whatsoever. Additionally, any player who attempts to perform an action on you while you are hiding in the ground will be caught in a pitfall, and will not be able to vote or perform any action during the following day. However, when you use this ability, you will not be able to vote or perform any action during the following day, either.

Fomortiis - Ammonsa

You are Fomortiis - Demon King - Villain

You're trapped in the Dark Stone, and yet you somehow got to the Conference. It's very odd. Moving on, the important thing is that you need to find a suitable host, and the castle is full of suitable hosts.

You cannot perform any nightly actions. Yet. You cannot inspect any players or objects during the day either. You can, however, vote, open doors and talk to NPCs (you sort of project your presense). You can perform nightly actions after fufilling a certain condition (see below).

Items: The Dark Stone - The stone imprisons your soul. If another player somehow obtains the stone, by theft, by "killing" you, or by attempting to inspect you during the day, you will lose your ability to vote or post on the thread. In fact, for all intents and purposes, you will be dead. However, you will be able to take on the nightly actions of the player who possesses the Dark Stone. Note: if you attempt to possess a hero, your nightly action will only have a 50% chance of succeeding. If you wish, you may PM the player who possesses the stone (but you may not PM anybody else) and explain the situation to him, especially if you want to convince him to send the stone to another player. You may also send any of your puppet's items to another player, though the transition will not take place until the end of the next night.

Posted

Nabe deemed this game reeeeeeally stacked for town and against wolves. :P You had like the villains as gods, dude. There should be like one seer of something, not 2089328094. Ability seer item seer this that and the other. And only two heroes, I do not even know why there were not 3 at least.

I told Muff that I hadn't managed to possess Nabe because he has a huge mouth and tells people about things. Lol. Sorry I lied Muff, you would have told everyone and puppyed it up. I mean, it got puppyed up anyway, but you would have made it worse.

Posted

Right, the next game I host, the name seer will have ambiguous naming to deal with. Also, I plan to give the werewolves some secondary abilities to help them blend in better.

Posted

Good game.

I'll post rankings and the Zelda Wolf signup thread tomorrow.

Balance can be a hard thing to pull off, but this game was very, very wacky.

Could you post what was in each room?

P.S. If Kimmy had told me she was a wolf instead of trying to claim Peach, I would have played a Wolf game from the start. If you're going to pretend town, Kim, claim a villain, and a more obscure character than Peach.

Posted

Nabe does not know what he is talking about, I am an awesome wolf, he is puppying drunk. <3

Oh, and I went for Peach because Nabe was like "I have you all figured out, you're Peach!" and so I went with it.