Werewolf Werewolf - Game over, Werewolves win.

930 posts in this topic

Posted

lololol

My idea plan achieved victory against all odds.

Umbreon, break out the ale.

Posted

Pffft well I was going to do that you know. You just said it first. No really no claiming ownership over that we both thought it.

Posted

Okay fine: The wolves' plan worked out.

Also saha, what would happen if Me, Pheo, and Shino actually had found each other?

Posted

lololololol. I'll explain what I did the whole game later, Saha still has stuff to post.

Posted

It seems someone with access to the jail doesn't like you very much. You have been jailed.

You can now hear the private words of cellmates without an ability!

You hear quite clearly, "I'm going to eavesdrop on Nabeshin."

Shortly after this odd event, a man with a guitar stoops outside your window and sings so softly to you, you find it hard to move.

♪♫Oh my sweet Nabeshin

Slumber fills your eyes

I think you should be wishing

Something else won't fill your pants♫♪

Another unidentified person throws BANANA COOKIES through your cell window, right into your mouth, which you swallow inadvertently.

You can now use your abilities twice!

You can't use your abilities due to your temporary jailing and the soft singing!

You feel like someone is on standby to revive you in case you choke on the cookies.

You are suddenly holding WORRY WORT.

You have obtained:

- WORRY WORT

You hear distant screaming, but not before you hear cursing at how they suddenly have the most bizarre urge to do absolutely nothing.

Phew! What an eventful night.

It seems like you're a pretty popular mayor. If you can get through this event, you might live to be reelected!

Posted

Holy crap, I hated that. I'm sorry guys. You know, I was town up until I killed Linkprow, at which point I became infected as the only remaining werewolf.

I feel like a reluctant traitor.

Posted

Thank you shadowknight :3

Posted

Me and corrupt came up with an awesome plan. We figured you guys would kill corrupt first since he redirected people and you couldn't kill him with shadowknight at night or he would just redirect him. Our hope was that my 20% chance to infect people when targeted would infect shadowknight and he could take it from there. I didn't plan on being killed by shadowknight though that really was unexpected. We wouldn't have gotten away with it to if it weren't for random.org and the doctor's foolishness

Edit:Or at least I think he was thinking that, maybe he had another idea in his head I wouldn't know.

Posted

Holy crap, I hated that. I'm sorry guys. You know, I was town up until I killed Linkprow, at which point I became infected as the only remaining werewolf.

I feel like a reluctant traitor.

I figured it was either that, or you were being a very clever wolf.

But well played, you were clearly quite convincing. That's the great thing about werewolf, we can yell and call each other nasty names during the game, but shake hands and be gracious winners or losers after it's over.

Posted

YOU'RE ALL DICKS I HATE ALL OF YOU NO HANDS ARE BEING SHOOK

but seriously great game.

So right, I was actually an indy the whole game, not town. My job was to use my notes to get everyone to lynch a member of the town. I could pin notes claiming stuff to people at night. So originally I wanted to attack that-1guy, because, that guys a jerk. There was one point at our house when we were both looking at the thread, and I was like "Im comin for you, wolfy," and he was like "what not, you're framing me, aren't you?" which is hilarious, because I totally was framing him, but he totally was a wolf. Anyways, he got lynched and I got pissed because GOSH HES A WOLF WHAT ARE THE CHANCES NO WIN CONDITION ACHIEVED.

So then I was like well this sucks but hey I got the trust of the town now. So then I went for GMP because everyone always wants to lynch GMP anyways. And we did do that, but he was an indy, wtf no win. and I got really frusterated at that point because I thought it was too late for me to win, so I threw a last ditch assault at Silves. Who was town, luckily, and I got my win. I died later that night. I never had the ability to look into people's houses, I was just making up propaganda to get you guys to lynch. You know, because it toally worked out that way in the end. If it weren't for my role I probably would have actually tried to figure out who was town and who was wolf during this game, but it was fun playing it differently for once.

Posted

Lol i was going to keep The Doctor alive in case i need to have a back up plan where i backstab the wolves.

But i was not going to do it in a way that would ruin the whole game. That would be stupid and boring and be like the first werewolf game played on this site.

Posted

Great game. Not much more I can say than that, other than that it was way too long Saha you diiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Posted

:< I'm soz.

Posted

I stopped paying attention after you guys lynched me, but cool ending. Good job Shadowknight.

Posted

The night before, he'd actually attacked the last werewolf, Linkprow. But Linkprow targeted shadowknight.

Linkprow's ability is to infect someone into being a werewolf, with a 10% success rate. If someone is targeting him, it raises to 20%. So shadowknight got infected, but killed the last werewolf, and became the new last werewolf.

Sucks right.