Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I think it's popular to talk about memes ironically, if that answers your question

I want to show this video to my nephews and see what they do

DR SHRUBBERY! likes this

Posted

People be hating on Nintendo's e3 digital event but I thought it was great! Nintendo doesn't NEED to drop bombs every e3 when they have nintendo directs more than a few times a year.

The puppets were cool and the nostalgia was touching. I am both of Nintendo's core audiences, the kid (at heart) and the stoner. Haha

Also Triforce Heroes and that Metriod Prime spin-off are right up my ally since I really love playing with friends.

Posted

Yeah E3 is literally just another Nintendo Direct whats the big fuss about

Plus we literally JUST got new smash bros characters

Posted

Like I didn't think they could top splatoon. I mean I'll be playing that for a while, but it'll be nice to give my 3DS some attention with Triforce heroes, metroid whatever, fire emblem and yokai watch. I'm so happy for yokai watch. It looks like the pokemon but way more innovative and you know, fresh. Glad to see it come out of Japan! And star fox yassss!

Posted

nintendo was kinda weak i guess... the puppets werent as good as robutt chikn

Also Persona 4 is one of my all time favourite games.

Posted

It would have been cooler if they did it all as Thunderbirds-themed puppets, to keep in tone with what they say about Star Fox being inspired by Thunderbirds.

pheonix561, T1g and Pizzza like this

Posted

Yeah but its probably understandable to go with Muppets considering the Genarational gap

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Robot chicken isn't funny. The muppets were. At least more so than the robot chicken last year.

Posted

I thought Robot Chicken was pretty funny.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

I thought robot chicken was funny but i havent watched it in like 10 years so take that with a grain of salt

Posted

I saw a bunch of different video game parody clips from the show on youtube on CN's channel. I haven't seen the latest episodes but I get the impression they probably aren't as funny as they were back in the early days, and are probably just trying really hard to be relevant and make cash grabs and so on.

Posted

If you guys wanna know how puppyed Zelda Dungeon is, people are still trying to prove the Tetraforce exists.

Posted

wow