Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

i personally enjoy the chat. sometimes i'm getting shit on (which i assume is in good fun), sometimes i deserve it, sometimes it's just fun to be able to sit down and talk to some people. i've actually learned shit from there, it's pretty neat, and i feel i've made some pretty rad friends.

that being said i had to post this because i'm so damned excited, i just fixed a computer for a very important client that i was literally so close to giving up on. i'm super stoked, and i'm also going to be PAID. so i'm very happy.

you may resume to your original topic. <3

Cirt likes this

Posted

There is no "original topic." This is the talk topic. In here we talk. Oh my god. Can you read. What the puppy.You were on topic the whole time.

;___; sorry....

pheonix561 likes this

Posted (edited)

Its just a chat room. I mean, just the other day me, snowy and Double spent like an hour talking about Twin Peaks. Anime is discussed, certainly, but its hardly the only thing going on there

Edited by Necropolis (see edit history)
_17chan likes this

Posted

Its just a chat room. I mean, just the other day me, snowy and Double spent like an hour talking about Twin Peaks. Anime is discussed, certainly, but its hardly the only thing going on there

honestly, i never talk about anime (unless i'm pretending to like it just for the fun of it), and i love going there.

Posted

On our way to cedar point, a very popular Ohio amusement park. Except we are being pulled over at the moment. #ugh

I'll probably be taking pics when we get there. So yeah look forward to seeing me have fun I guess haha.

Teto likes this

Posted

Waited a few moments in line for the millioniam force. Guy says I'm too tall to ride. If anyone asks, I'm only 6'5" the rest of the day.

Posted

Heck, you're tall.

Posted

Was only able to ride one attraction lmao. But at least I got a refund for myself and everyone in my group!!

_17chan likes this

Posted

Was it because you were too tall for the attractions or what?

Posted

Oppressed :c

Posted

I don't see anything wrong with not getting your head knocked off by a metal bar. It's a small price to pay for being hot.

Pizzza and _17chan like this

Posted

yeah even the rides with out height limitations were too small for me. also blushing at Dog.

also blushing cause im sun burnt

Posted

oh wow i thought he meant hot as in heat. i'm so dumb.