Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Why are you just now having a Halloween party?

We had a game on Friday last week and a Halloween Parade on Saturday so there was no time.

Also I got Take It Off out of my head. My friend got it back in my head. He's still here, but I have time off from yard work. Yay.

Posted

Hello YLA's friend.

Posted

Oh man, you guys need to get in on Thanksgiving. One of the best part of Thanksgiving is leftover soup. You put all the turkey you didn't eat into a pot and boil it, and its delicious as puppy.

This, this, this. :D

Posted

Just finished Kamen Rider W. Best show ever, hands down. If only I could find the movie, Kamen Rider W: Forever A-Z.

Posted

i117237_MarioKartWiiDryBowserbyNick.png

I can't tell if this is real or not. I think it is.

Posted

I got an analog synth yesterday from a family friend. He told me he no longer wanted it, and since it's from the 70's, I might want it. He told me to look it up online, too, as I'd probably be impressed and happy.

Today I looked it up. It's one of 80 that were sold. It's ultra rare. If I finish the minor repairs...holy crap.

Posted

Hot shit, what is it?

Posted

Well tonight was the play off game. We got our sorry asses kicked... Again.

Also Ana missed the game. Because she was sick.

Posted

It's a PAiA Proteus I, from 1978. Give me a little while and I'll post pictures. It's out of it's case, as I was trying to figure out what I need to do to fix it. As it turns out, I'm pretty sure it was just a ruined battery holder (the guy left some batteries in it that just give a little extra juice to the main oscillators, and they corroded. A lot), so I ordered a replacement from Mouser.

Posted

You know, YLA? The only thing you ever talk about anymore is Ana. Its gone from creepy to worrisome. There's more things in life than just her, you know.

And Shadowknight, what kind of things are you planning with this thing?

Posted

2qwo1a1.jpg

27zrte.jpg

15p4chl.jpg

ra4zra.jpg

Basically, it's really nice. I'm just going to replace the battery holder and clean it up with some canned air, and then I'm gonna put it all back together if it works. If it doesn't, I'll check all the components with a multimeter and figure out what doesn't work, and then replace it. If it does work, I'll play it.

Posted

That is one sexy piece of hardware.

Posted

I'd hit it.

Posted

Teto says:

Hey

friend says:

Hi.

Teto says:

how are you?

inb4 meh

friend says:

Meh.

Teto says:

what are you up to?

inb4 nm

friend says:

Nm.

I'm getting pretty pro at this since he says the same thing every single time.

Posted

You know, YLA? The only thing you ever talk about anymore is Ana. Its gone from creepy to worrisome. There's more things in life than just her, you know.

And Shadowknight, what kind of things are you planning with this thing?

I know. I have nothing to say anymore... About anything. Wow I became more boring over the past few years here.