Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Glad it went well, croc. I'll bet you're taking lots of interesting pain meds. Best thing to do on T3? Write poetry and watch trippy movies.

Percosets are making me crazy dizzy.

Posted

Our school went on lockdown today because someone brought a gun. We were in our first period class until noon. It was a long day.

Posted

That sucks, Shadow. I remember I had to stay after school in 8th grade because some dude brought a gun near the school. It was a long evening. >_<

Also Ana got Take It Off by Ke$ha stuck in my head because she played it. Of course I went against it and she looked at me with these cute wide eyes and with a sexy voice said, "Please I haven't heard it in forever." So I told her fine. I really am a bitch.

Posted

yesterday I started an art project at three oclock in the afternoon and marathoned until five thirty this morning. I stopped before I was finished, slept, and went back to it. I feel like a quitter.

Posted

I started making beaded Christmas ornaments today. My first one's a regular plastic ornament with beaded netting woven around it. It's fun to make, but time-consuming. It's a bit early, but this year I'm on a budget, so it's handmade stuff for most ppl.

Posted

I hate Christmas.

Posted

Alex, what is your problem?

Posted

I was talking to YLA the other day and he put on Scatman's World by Scatman. I went against it and he looked at me with these cute wide eyes and with a sexy voice said, "Please I haven't heard it in forever." So I told him fine. I really am a bitch.

I was talking to Lark the other day and he put on Death Note. I went against it and he looked at me with these cute wide eyes and with a sexy voice said, "Please I haven't watched it in forever." So I told him fine. I really am a bitch.

Posted

I was talking to Goddess of Creativity the other day and she put on Zora's domain. I went against it and she looked at me with these cute wide eyes and with a sexy voice said, "Please I haven't heard it in forever." So I told her fine. I really am a bitch.

Posted

YLA is so silly

Posted

I don't watch Death Note.

Posted

I was talking to Lark the other day and he put on Power Rangers. I went against it and he looked at me with these cute wide eyes and with a sexy voice said, "Please I haven't watched it in forever." So I told him fine. I really am a bitch.

Posted

This is why I hardly tell you guys anything.

Posted

I watch Kamen Rider, not Power Rangers. Oh-em-gee, get it right. For the love of God, get it right!

Posted

Oh gosh, handmade Christmas ornaments are the best <3 I should start making one, perhaps a Snowman, so cute ;;

also it's never too early to begin preparing for Christmas :>