Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Friends trying to commit suicide. Brb.

Posted

Sounds like you really care.

Posted

Yeah, I just drove over to her house to make sure she was ok. Then I gave her a rousing speech and then yeaaah.

Posted

Dude go back there and call the police and have them put her on the suicide watch list.

Posted

That really sucks. I have close friends who have been suicidal in the past, and it's a really difficult position to be in, because all you can really do is be there for them. Just help her think about the people she cares about, who would miss her if she died, and if it's any specific event that's making things so unbearable right now, try to help her see that she has other options.

Posted

Yeah she was serious. Shit was serious.

Anyway, Pheo I didn't leave. I was on her computer when I sent that. I slept at her house that night.

Posted

...Something like that.

Posted

Good call Obtineo. You are better at handling situations like these than a lot of people on this website.

cough cough Young Link Addict cough cough

Posted

Well I didn't. She's my best friend. She's been my best friend since grade 7. She trusts me, and I wouldn't exploit a situation like that. This is apart from the fact that I'm not interested in sex from her at all. I mean, she's kinda like a sister. Creepy incest is not my way.

Posted

Obtineo is t1g and his suicidal friend is chimetals oh my god

Posted

I'm not t1g.

Posted

No the joke is that-1guy is in college and Chimetals is in college and they are like brother and sister and not interested in sex much like the situation you recently presented.

Aside from horrible jokes in bad taste that are clearly too soon, how is she doing?

Posted

Well she's been alright today. She broke up with her boyfriend yesterday, which for the best. A few of us went out last night, took her mind of things. So far she's alright, but I'm keeping an eye on her.

Posted

Thats good. Keep keeping an eye on her. Has she spoken to anyone official? Like a psychiatrist or a cop?

Posted

You're a really good friend Obtineo <:

also wee repeating things everywhereeee