Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Because I'm totally cool with my rapist until they do something uncalled for, like making fun of my weight and such. :/

That's the thing though she hardly ever gets mad at anyone because she doesn't like hating people.

This is why I don't come here much anymore.

Posted

Day two of trebuchet building. We're actually going to the store to buy lumber today. Also, screws, washers, nuts, and the such, but the lumber is the most important part.

Once we finish the frame, we'll actually build the arm. We're waiting because we have to do some actual math to figure out proportions and whatnot.

Posted

I built a trebuchet once with my dad for a science project in school. How big are you building it?

Posted

That's the thing though she hardly ever gets mad at anyone because she doesn't like hating people.

Ana sounds really similar to this one girl I use to have a thing for, let's hope her intentions aren't the same as well.

Posted

Linox your avatar makes me "ow my eyes" :<

Posted

His avatar actually makes me say YES THIS IS AWESOME

Posted

I likes my avatar. }:[

It strangely reminds me of Teto.

Posted

lol I was just saying. My eyes will adjust :>

Posted

The dimensions are 3' x 3.5' x 3'. It's not to big, but because it's a floating arm design, it will be able to throw thing quite a distance.

In other news, I've been listening to the World/Inferno Friendship Society. Not because I'm an anarchist, but because I really like their sound.

Posted

I like how you have to make sure that we don't think you're an anarchist for listening to The World/Friendship Society.

Posted

I do like their big sound. There's so much going on, I love it. Also, the piano parts are cool.

Supernatural is on TV. I've never watch it before this break, but it's alright. Kind of graphic for being rated TV-14, I must say.

Posted

So the present I ordered for one of my friends online about two weeks ago came today! Just in time for Christmas! Sooooo relieved because I was afraid that it would take 56 days (apparently how long far east orders take to get here) for it to arrive, just like what happened to my Pokemon White. But it's not and now I can actually give her her present thank god :>>>>>>>

It's a Shikijika Plushie if anyone cares. The seasonal deer in pokemon (we're pokegeeks :3333) sooooo cute and floofy ;-;

Posted

I might have mentioned it before, but I got my ear pierced the other day :)

Posted

I'm getting all of my ears pierced. I'm getting them pierced all over. It might be more correct to say I'm getting my piercings eared.

Posted

Skinny white guys should never get their ear pierced.

I approve of this message.