Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm staying out of the Lark vs. Pheo thing.

It's -19 degrees Celsius here, but with windchill it's -30. (that's -2/-22 F). I'm bundling up.

Oh joy! my bf's Christmas present arrived in the mail today. I was worried it wouldn't arrive until January, since I only ordered it a week and a half ago, and Amazon can take up to a month or longer to ship here.

Posted

I still need to buy my girlfriend a present. I'm bad at picking presents, it seems.

Posted

Shadowknight, are you a torrent kinda guy?

because you also seem like the kind of person who would be interested to know that The Decemberists' new album leaked.

Oh man I feel like Satan, tempting people to the side of evil

Posted

I still need to give Ana her present. Hopefully she'll come over during the break like she said she would.

Posted

Running on one hour of sleep last night, woke up at 6am this morning to work at 7. So tired...

Posted

Cascade stays up to horrible hours of the night

nuh-uh :<<<<

Posted

Shadowknight, are you a torrent kinda guy?

because you also seem like the kind of person who would be interested to know that The Decemberists' new album leaked.

Oh man I feel like Satan, tempting people to the side of evil

It did?

Posted

I still need to give Ana her present. Hopefully she'll come over during the break like she said she would.

Haven't been here in awhile, so who is this Ana you speak of? Got a girlfriend? =D

I hope to get to see my BF a lot over the holidays. I know he's working on some student film with his friends, so I just don't know what days he's working on that. =P I'm biding my time before Christmas with Christmas shopping and working on my homework early for now. ^^;;

Posted

I'm a torrent kind of guy. And if it leaked, I'd be hesitant to download it, since new or upcoming releases tend to be tracked more heavily by the agencies that sue people (RIAA, MPAA, and so on).

If I were to download it, however, I would probably buy it when it releases, because I have enough existing respect for that band (and their managers) to do so.

But yes, I am interested to know that the album leaked. I'm also interested to know that what.cd has it, and I trust my privacy on that tracker, at least more than on, say, The Pirate Bay.

Posted

Haven't been here in awhile, so who is this Ana you speak of? Got a girlfriend? =D

I hope to get to see my BF a lot over the holidays. I know he's working on some student film with his friends, so I just don't know what days he's working on that. =P I'm biding my time before Christmas with Christmas shopping and working on my homework early for now. ^^;;

Ok here's the short abridged, leaving some details out version.

She's the girl I like, she has a boyfriend, but their relationship is falling apart and everyone can see it. She shows signs of liking me and I've basically liked her since 6th grade.

That's about it. There's more, but I'm too lazy to type it all.

Posted

Yeah. Anna has a rapist that is dead set on violently screwing her, but YLA is always there to foil his plans. He frequently tries to rape her, too. Though, the fact that it always happens week days at 4:30 is probably coincidence.

Posted

It doesn't happen everday though. In fact he hasn't done anything for like a month. In fact Ana is currently mad at him and doesn't want to see him.

Posted

Today, my group start work on our trebuchet project for AP Physics. We've decided to try designing a floating arm trebuchet, so hopefully we'll get a good result. If we do, I'll post a video for sure.

Posted

It doesn't happen everday though. In fact he hasn't done anything for like a month. In fact Ana is currently mad at him and doesn't want to see him.

Because I'm totally cool with my rapist until they do something uncalled for, like making fun of my weight and such. :/

Posted

I think I may have given up on YLA.