Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Jarred, keep it in the teen relationship problems thread.

Posted

This isn't about a relationship.

Posted

So I started Fable II today. It's pretty cool. The start wasn't too great, but still pretty fun.

Posted

Jared its probably best if you just work with him for this one group thing, as tough as it may be. The thing is that if you ask to get paired up with someone else, it'll probably just cause trouble for the rest of the class with new pairs and junk.

Besides I doubt this'll be that long. I remember I was the group leader of this group that I just couldn't stand, and the project lasted 3 months o-e If I can stand 3 months with people I hate, I'm sure you can spend the given time with this guy. xP;

Posted

o_e

Bu this is given that i'm actually paired with him.

And it's only for this week XD

Posted

This isn't about a relationship.

Relationship: the relation connecting or binding participants in a relationship: as

a : kinship

b : a specific instance or type of kinship

Technically this is about a relationship, Jared.

Posted

Omg stop trying to make me go away.

Posted

what

we're trying to get your angsting out of talk and into the appropriate thread, for once.

Posted

The thread was for stuff like this as well, dude.

Don't argue with me, I made it.

Posted

Guys I just found the /greatest/ thing ever.

http://combatstorm.com/

Who wants to play it with me?

No one?

:<

Posted

Guys I just found the /greatest/ thing ever.

http://combatstorm.com/

Who wants to play it with me?

No one?

:<

I'll be right over. You have to make me a bacon breakfast though afterward.

Posted

No, bro.

No.

Or, well, maybe if it's at night. Nighttime breakfast!!

Posted

So I've been reading things about the 3DS on the internet. I've heard things from here which is mostly good and I've heard things from other places on the internet. From what I've heard the camera sucks and system is flawed horribly. CK seems to love it though and that's fine, but I've seen and heard enough about it to know that the 3DS is just a waste of money.

Also what is with the starting games? They're all crap. Besides Rayman 3D. Which I think can be played on DSi because the cover says "Can be played in 2D and in 3D." So I think it means it's DSi capable. But seriously ever other game doesn't seem fun.

Like Nintendogs and Cats. Well it's not bad, but it's like Animal Crossing. You have to do it every day and it gets boring.

Super Monkey Ball 3D. It's Super Monkey Ball. It wasn't fun when I was younger it isn't fun now.

I think Sims 3 is out and let's face it Sims is a horrible game. I've only played MySims, but it's enough for me to know not to buy the Sims.

That's all I can think of for now.

Though that's my thought of the 3DS from what I've seen and heard about it.

Posted

I am not CK. Stop calling me CK. I am Chase, Clark, Clark Kent, or Badass. Nothing else unless otherwise noted/stated.

The camera is bad...in 2D. When you view 3D photos in 3D...they're amazing. Granted the quality could be better, but you can't get an experience like this elsewhere.

I mention all of the system's flaws in my "My 3DS fun" thread. Read it.

I agree, the starting games should be better. But who in their right mind rates a system purely on its launch titles? I don't think there's ever been a system with good launch titles. And Street Fighter IV is an awesome game.

No, Rayman 3D cannot be played on a DSi. The 3DS's 3D can be turned off, so that means that you can play the 3DS's games in 2D too. If it was playable on the DSi, it would say "DSi compatible."

Nintendogs+Cats isn't my type of game, or yours it seems, but it appeals to many, many casual players, especially children. Nintendogs was one of the DS's highest selling games.

Your opinion on Super Monkey Ball is just that. Your opinion. But you haven't played it, so...

Again, an opinion. But if you've only played "My Sims" you haven't really played a good Sims game :/ Try the Sims: Bustin Out or the Sims 3 for PC for a good Sims experience. I'm not sure about the 3DS's Sims 3, as I haven't played it.

You should try it out for yourself. Sit down with it for a while. It's really quite magical.

Posted

Relationship: the relation connecting or binding participants in a relationship: as

a : kinship

b : a specific instance or type of kinship

Technically this is about a relationship, Jared.

Nobody gives a puppy about technicalities

I mean look

Stop being such a pedantic little shit ok

LET'S

START

FIGHTING