Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

N00bing in Crysis 2 right now :P

Posted

No, bro.

No.

Or, well, maybe if it's at night. Nighttime breakfast!!

Its called brinner. Nothing beats brinner.

Nothing.

Posted

I passed someone with StreetPass today.

Somewhere on this campus is a black man named Cameron who likes dogs, loves to eat, wants to run a company, and passed me at around 9:00 this morning. Hot damn I like this feature.

So after that Cameron gave me a puzzle piece to my Zelda picture, and then he helped me raid a dungeon. YES.

Posted

that is so awesome

Posted

I passed someone with StreetPass today.

Somewhere on this campus is a black man named Cameron who likes dogs, loves to eat, wants to run a company, and passed me at around 9:00 this morning. Hot damn I like this feature.

So after that Cameron gave me a puzzle piece to my Zelda picture, and then he helped me raid a dungeon. YES.

Wait what? What the hell? What?

Posted

I like MySims D:

Anyway, I didn't get paired up with Brian thankfully. I got paired up with my friend, a guy I don't know and a girl friend of mine. She's nice :P And she kept smiling at me O_o

Posted

Wait what? What the hell? What?

You pass people and the 3DS automatically shares data like how many times you've passed each other, their likes and dislikes and their Mii info

or something

Posted

Yeah, it's pretty much like that. And they give you Play Coins, which you can use to unlock a lot of things. I'm working on this Zelda puzzle picture at the moment, and each piece costs 2 Play Coins. So, I could either walk 200 steps, or I could pass someone with StreetPass. Either way will net me 2 Play Coins. And then there's another thing where you can use the Mii's you pass to raid a dungeon-like game and rescue you. I got a Mario hat for my Mii thanks to Cameron =)

Posted

So, Jared, when a guy smiles at you, you think they like you. When a girl smiles at you it's weird. I mean I know you're gay, but I'm just saying.

Anyway it's good to hear you didn't get paired up with Brian.

Also so you don't think I'm ignoring what you said, Chase, but that's what I think of it so far. It's not like my full, "Oh I'm going to hate this for no reason" thing. I'm jsut going on what I've heard and what I've seen. There's no reason to get sour.

Posted

For what? An opinion of what I've heard and seen? At least I'm not saying stuff like, "Oh this is the worst puppying thing Nintendo has ever made. I can't stand -insert something-, -something else-, and -something else-."

It could be a lot worse, but what I said isn't that bad.

Posted

Shipping Chase and Cameron.

Oh god when did I start using phrases like shipping oh my god whats happening to me

Posted

oh no someone doesn't like the 3DS burn him

Posted

I mean, it's one thing if someone doesn't like the 3DS. But this is YLA, so you KNOW without a doubt he hasn't ever played it, doesn't know anything about it, really, and bases all of his opinions off of what his friends think.

Posted

1/3 is right. I've never played one, but I know a lot of about from what I've read and my friend wants a 3DS. He's really to kill anyone to get one so these are my own opinions. Again it's 3D. I've never liked 3D to begin with. I mean I saw one 3D movie and I thought it was cool, but it lost it's touch after one movie and it no longer interests me.

Posted

Not really relating to what we're talking about but whatever

So I was planning to have two jobs this summer, one as a lifeguard and one as teaching swim lessons for kids or assistant coaching a swim team. I got confirmed to work as a lifeguard again this summer, and my neighborhood back home was looking for another coach for our massive swim team. So I sent an application to the head coach, who coincidentally works at the same school as my mom. Anyway, the job I wanted wasn't what I was looking for because it was a "junior" coach and not an "assistant" coach, so a lot less pay and for a younger applicant. With that in mind, I went to sign up to get trained as a "water safety instructor," or someone who can teach swim lessons, to work at the same pool I lifeguard at. I found out today that the class had been cancelled (It's a Red Cross certification so it's available in a lot of areas) due to low enrollment, so I can't teach swim lessons. BUT. Here's where it turns around. Another teacher at my mom's school was talking to the original coach, saying he was going to need an assistant coach because he was going to be a head coach in a neighborhood in the next town over. The original coach mentioned me, and said the reason he didn't want to hire me was because I was over-qualified for the job. So he referred the other teacher to talk to my mom to ask me about whether I was interested, who passed on the news to me today. :>

So yaaaay I might be a coach and a lifeguard, which is what I wanted to do originally.