Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

That g was supposed to be an h xD

Posted

Min, I have a sense of humor but only when I know that I'm supposed to laugh. If you guys enjoy trolling me, then go for it. Just don't be surprised when you get the same results every time.

Serious question time: If you're told when to laugh, is it really a sense of humor if you don't get something but you laugh along with a joke? I mean perspective and how people react to things are always gonna be different, and not everybody will find certain things funny, but if you're going along with a group in a synchronized "Ha. Ha. Ha-ha ha." could that really be called a sense of humor?

I forgot what I was gonna conclude this with and what I was getting at. Disregard this.

Posted

^Laugh at that

Posted

*machine whirring*

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha"

*machine shuts down*

Also:

Posted

dat laugh

also, torrenting kikaider and cyborg 009

I can't be the only one that remembers those shows.

They were like my first animus.

Actually, I think they /were/ my first animus. Before Inuyasha, even.

Goodness me.

Posted

cyborg 009

I'm crying right now. I've been trying to remember the name of that show for years. My gosh it was so good.

Posted

It's not "trolling"... It's joking with.

Like how you make jokes with your friends?

You know?

Uh.... my friends don't make false accusations, tell me my art is bad, and otherwise say generally mean things to me. So no, it's not "like how" and I don't know.

You know?

Serious question time: If you're told when to laugh, is it really a sense of humor if you don't get something but you laugh along with a joke? I mean perspective and how people react to things are always gonna be different, and not everybody will find certain things funny, but if you're going along with a group in a synchronized "Ha. Ha. Ha-ha ha." could that really be called a sense of humor?

I forgot what I was gonna conclude this with and what I was getting at. Disregard this.

Nobody tells me when to laugh. If I think it's supposed to be funny and I find it amusing, then I laugh. If I question the seriousness of the comment then I take a moment to think before I respond or I ask the speaker what they meant. Nobody tells me when to laugh. That would be stupid. I don't even know why you would assume that.

Lol, I was just thinking about Kikaider after seeing it in a Japanese toy collection book that I browsed while in Half-Priced Books. I saw it once as a child, both the anime and the tokusatsu. I never knew the name until now. THANK YOU!

Posted

Phanny, yes your friends should tell you your art is bad. I would be so pissed if I should people like Kaffles my art and they only said good things. If people don't tell you what you did wrong and what you need to fix, how are you going to get better? I stopped giving you feedback entirely because you always took it offensively, and because you never took it.

Posted

Uh.... my friends don't make false accusations, tell me my art is bad, and otherwise say generally mean things to me. So no, it's not "like how" and I don't know.

You know?

Shut up, dude.

Posted

I agree, Pheo. A true friend will call you out on your BS and give you their honest opinion. How tactfully they do it varies, but if you're good enough friends you won't hate them for it. If you know their reaction is sincere, then their praise means that much more.

Posted

cyborg 009

Oh my gaw

I totally partially kind of remember that show!

Posted

Yeah, SDP, you really suck at taking criticism.

You're not really an artist. You doodle.

I'm sure you could make a very nice mediocre comic one day.

Posted

Phanny, yes your friends should tell you your art is bad. I would be so pissed if I should people like Kaffles my art and they only said good things. If people don't tell you what you did wrong and what you need to fix, how are you going to get better? I stopped giving you feedback entirely because you always took it offensively, and because you never took it.

They constructively criticize, yeah, of course. They don't just say it's bad as you tend to do, in so many words.

I wish I could explain myself to you guys in a way that didn't make you laugh at/hate me. I'm trying really hard to be your friend but I'm gonna stop now because my efforts aren't bearing any fruit.

Posted

I would be your friend, but all you do is hate on me, so whatever.

Chapter Two is up of my story. It's pretty long.

Posted

They constructively criticize, yeah, of course. They don't just say it's bad as you tend to do, in so many words.

I wish I could explain myself to you guys in a way that didn't make you laugh at/hate me. I'm trying really hard to be your friend but I'm gonna stop now because my efforts aren't bearing any fruit.

I'm sorry you're always the victim, I can't help being such a despicable bully all the time.