Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Also, Yuriko: At least your mother is set on thinking your boyfriend is the anti christ (or at least I don't think your mother is)

Iiii don't quite remember which post I posted that lead to this (I'm going to assume it's about a nose job) but my mom thinks EVERYONE is the anti-Christ.

Me: 10y.o.

Mom: You can play with those kids all you want but don't ever trust them. Ever. /angry voice

Me: (Why are you so angry? O_o)

Did I mention she thought someone sent her a bomb in the mail? She thought someone sent her a bomb in the mail. She also thinks people are spending time and money to stalk her all over the place to make her shop in specific malls.

She thinks EVERYONE is the anti-Christ. Everyone. (stupid tiem: She probably think your boyfriend is the anti-Christ too... Everyone is the anti-Christ. Everyone....[even stupider: If everyone becomes pheo and everyone is the anti-Christ, does that mean pheo is the anti-Christ? O_o;<it's getting worse: if pheo is the anti-christ does that mean you're also- >])

No. I'm just going to stop now.

Now that I think about it, it's starting to sound like the stupid tv drama I made in the homestuck werewolf.

8D YEEEES!!!!

Posted

Yuri, have you ever considered how many "Omnipresent" beings there are?

Posted

8DDDDDD

[it's probably not a good idea to talk about such things now because... it will all be retardified by the sugar I just ingested... sugar and caffeine]

Posted

Have you considered how many of those omniscient beings may or may not have eyes of their own, watching all of existence at once? Any Laplace's demons?

Posted

No, seriously, don't do it. I don't wanna have any weird dreams and I know I will DX

Posted

and then a reveal that my boyfriend is saha!

saha is the anti christ

and pheo

tv drama

we're all doomed

Posted

and then a reveal that my boyfriend is saha![1]

saha is the anti christ

and pheo

tv drama

we're all doomed

[1]Knew that one

My SahaxKafflesxPheo dream came true in the end... :>

Teeechnically, it was SahaxKafflesxPheoxT1gxSaha

Posted

Yuriko I'm pregnant

with YOUR child.

!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Oooooooooooooooooh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! I knew this was gonna happen one day! I knew it!

They warned me ab- No, that joke doesn't work in this case... uuuuuuh....

8D

YAY! I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT HAVING ONE OF MY OWN PART TENTACLE MONSTER BABIE- Wait.

Crap.

Oooooh Chimey's gonna be angry at me. :<

Sorry Chimey, apparently, I got Kaffles pregnant... somehow.... unless that was you, Chimey, and you used my genes o_o;;

Posted

oh

sayuri is called sayuri now yay <: when did this happen

Posted

It happened.... in secret :>

Have you considered how many of those omniscient beings may or may not have eyes of their own, watching all of existence at once? Any Laplace's demons?

Wouldn't that be... I don't know... redundant? Is that the word I'm looking for?

Posted

There is a single, vigilant Laplace Demon, Sayuri, and he watches the Universe. He watches because the it is there to be watched, and because he is there to watch it. He sees all that goes on, and as well knows what happens next.

So, he knows that one day, the universe will no longer be to be watched.

On that day, on the dusk of an eternity, he will close his eyes.

On that day, in that hour, I will take his place.

Posted

Last night, there was a game of fugitive that took place all across campus. There were probably 100 people playing when we started, and it got pretty crazy. The only rule that was modified was that the police had to be on foot (there were accidents and injuries in the past involving players on bikes), but other then that it was absolutely insane. After that ended, a friend came back to my dorm and we watched Se7en. I must add that it totally freaked her out, because she's not used to any kind of disturbing movies.

We made some smoothies, which is also cool. Overall, everything is still cool.

This has been an update from shadowknight. Adios.

Posted

Dude, Fugitive sounds fun. My college needs to start playing that. We used to play HvZ until they banned nerf guns after the shootings, so we need a new campus wide game I guess. My college town is small enough that we could probably play with the whole town as a playing field.

Also, Teto, the video was funny.