Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I remember when people were running for positions in my highschool, the candidates both said "I promise to bring change" or something. Those things make so little sense. Jared, were you the winner of a popularity contest? Should I be proud of Jared for being popular?

Posted

The person I voted for at my school was the guy who promised to bring eftpos into our school canteen.

Didn't happen but I could hope.

Posted

I remember when people were running for positions in my highschool, the candidates both said "I promise to bring change" or something. Those things make so little sense. Jared, were you the winner of a popularity contest? Should I be proud of Jared for being popular?

I said something like "I want this year to be amazing for you guys." like all sincere. A bunch of people went "Awww!!!" And i got a lot of people to vote for me before.

Today my friend told me when everyone voted this morning, a bunch of girls were yelling "Vote for Jared!!", and a lot of girls and guys told me they voted for me. So, it might be the popularity thing. And the ideas part too. So both?

Posted

Jared should legit get his own series. Like an episode once a week chronicling his week. I wanna know more about the kid who started as a super mega dork and then became the first queer president of the United States of America.

But maybe only 2 seasons rounding out to like, 24 episodes total? And each episode is 15 mins because you are cool but I have other things to watch, Jared. Don't get so cocky gosh.

Jareddude and Arachne like this

Posted

Haha, thanks? But to be honest, I'm not even sure what I am anymore. I'm just going with whoever I like, whatever gender I like. Doesn't matter. I shall never be cocky! xD

But...who ARE you, anyway? Did you get a name change? xD

Posted

Y-you can't do that!

laughing at the "y-you"

oh, the throes of puberty and high school. cept i kissed a dude and a chick, couldnt distinguish between them, and proclaimed myself bisexual. never had an issue with sexuality again :3 but ive known enough people that dont know what they are, so im just weird like that. hell, my means of determining those things is weird.

im just having flashbacks :/

its still p cool to look back and think on just how much youve changed, and im glad to hear things are going well for you :3

Posted

Thank you, LL. :3

Posted

Queer is basically anything that isn't straight. Notice how I didn't call him a gay president.

Posted

Chicks with dicks. Best of both worlds, Jared.

Arachne, Jareddude and pheonix561 like this

Posted

Wow late.

Posted

:< I haven't been heeeere

Posted

No excuses.

Posted

So let's see. Job hunting, Baccano, Arkham Horror, Two Door Cinema Club concert, learning how to use my new lathe effectively. That's pretty much what my recent life has been about.

As it turns out, lathes are pretty awesome tools. Like, I can make table legs and pens and stuff now and have them turn out all pretty and cylindrical. It's neat.