Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm excited for Zelda...but I seem to be the only one.

Posted

Then post content about it and save us, Jared. Save us from what we are being told is a horrible fate.

Posted

by

Posted

Opera thread?

I have no idea what that even is >:

Posted

Actually, I used to make it a habit to find all the lurking members who had lurked that day at the bottom of the forums, and send them messages asking to join the conversation. Sometimes they'd make a couple posts and leave, sometimes they'd respond to me, one guy actually got mad at me for bothering him so much and reported me to the mods for not leaving him alone, despite the fact that he had zero posts and was still browsing very often. I don't think being a close knit community really holds members back in and of itself so much as it just amplifies the difficulties people have joining a forum. I've made accounts on other forums across the internet like this one, and yet this is the only one I've ever stayed with. Sometimes you just don't really feel the need to post somewhere.

Posted

I think it would help to have a little forethought. I was 13 when I joined, and I was probably even worse than most young people in the SO RANDOMM!!!xDPIExD area. But now, I'm really really cool! The coolest, even!

Posted

Hell I was just awful about a year ago, but I feel that I've made significant progress since then

Posted

I get sad when I read my old posts on here and how stupid they all read, lol. my own worst critic. )': really, though. I've totally changed in two years, weiiiird. you guys are just a BAD INFLUENCE huff.

Posted

When I read my old posts, I'm this bubbly little "I love everyone, lets all have hugs together" dude.

Now I'm this guy.

Posted

dislike

Ganny likes this

Posted

I have my reasons

my..........

.............................secert resaons......................................................!

Posted

I want to hug everyone...

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Remember when I said one day you would be king of Hnet? Did you think I was joking? You're the successor to the throne, lad.

Posted

i remember when id post several times a day.

now i just seem to lurk.

Posted

Remember when I said one day you would be king of Hnet? Did you think I was joking? You're the successor to the throne, lad.

I hate hate hate hate hate haaaaaaaaaate youuuuuuuuuu D:<