Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

tumblr_m0znhtyhvx1qfs6p2o1_500.png

Posted

Did I just read a fanfic titled "Twilight Sparkle Punches a Baby"?

The answer to that question is yes.

Yes I did.

tumblr_l3u733xTAD1qbkj2ko1_500.jpg

Posted

I've been obsessed with Animal Crossing for like the past week. Yae.

Posted

I didn't even realize it had been that long. Now I feel weird.

Posted

Aaaaaaa it's almost 4:30am and I'm not tired at all!

Posted

Wow I've been gone that long?

I feel shit now.

Also, have any of you homestucks been to msparp.com? It's {obviously} a homestuck chat system that works like Omegle. Another one in this style is Trollmegle, but Msparp does auto-quirk. If the auto-quirk turns you away {Like, for OOC posts when you want to talk normally} you can put a "/" before the post for normal typing. It's a pretty legit site.

Did I just say legit

The internet is infecting me

HALP

Posted

i picked up "legit" from my bro, so dont feel so bad.

though not much on the internet can be considered legit at face value.

and i had noticed hnet had died for a few days, i just didnt realize talk had gone down too, i guess.

Posted

I noticed, I just figured that's how it goes though. Sometimes I forget that not everybody browses by New Content.

Posted

tumblr_lyy78rfsuo1qhjc3co1_500.gif

The only time in any videogame in recent memory, maybe ever, that I stopped and said "Wow, that guy looks pissed." Seriously, I was taken aback.

Also Raam is probably one of my favorite villains ever.

Posted

Also if any mac users know how to connect to xbl via their mac gimme a call. I've been following this tutorial on youtube, and Where the guy connects at the end of the video, I get a message saying I'm having a media sharing problem. Apparently the xbox can't connect to my PC(does it not know I'm on a mac?). It also says "You can only share media using windows media player 11, zune, or windows home server." I'm unwilling to believe that means it is incapable of connecting to macs, so if any of you know anything about this, I'd love to hear it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMZwaP9Vyes

Posted

i guess microsoft is trying to throw the same kind of hissy that apple things do when dealing with windows things.

i mean, hell, it mentioned zune, so its really spiteful about it, it sounds like.

Posted

Yeah, its stupid.

EDIT: 11:48, I'm sitting on xbox support chat right now and for about ten minutes I've been waiting for someone to give me a hand with this. Apparently I need to download software for the xbox to be able to connect to my mac or some bullshit. This sucks.

Actually I made it work yessssssssss

Posted

SO I spent four hours in the hospital last night due to heat exhaustion. I spent too long in the heat on the fourth of july. I was planning on going alone to the STL fair thing that day, and left at 11AM to walk to the metro station, then stayed out until 9:30 at night, with maybe a couple breaks in between to eat at hardees. I drank maybe three liters of water(and a large cup of Co Co Co La, bad choice), and I sweat out so much water that my shirt was actually encrusted with salt distilled from my sweat. Sahaqiel and T1g showed up out of no where just to bother me and followed me around for the rest of the night, when I started getting really lightheaded and nauseous. I went and hunched over a trashcan ready to vomit when a nice officer guy offered to get some paramedics to look at me, and they gave me some ice packs and told me I should really get to an ER because I was probably going to have a stroke or something if I didn't. I'm okay now though. Can't go out in the heat for a couple days, gotta see a doctor soon, but other than that I'm good.

Also IVs are weird. They just put chilled saltwater in my arm, but it actually chills your arm FROM THE INSIDE. I was shivering, man. Which was a nice change of pace from being baked all day but.

Posted

This heat is killer. Not in the good way so much either.

Posted

Ahhh heat exhaustion. I'm had a lot of run-ins with that from cross country in high school. It really sucks when your body is so hot it's shivering trying to cool down. I'd be running a race and my teeth would be chattering. Can't squid with the heat in the summer, that's for sure :< glad you're okay pheo, IVs are just yuuuuuck. I hate the way they look.

meanwhile I am not even kind of used to this heat since it was winter/cold in Argentina, so I spent a lot of time indoors the past day. I actually feel really nauseous, not sure if it's because I'm not used to all the daylight and the heat or what. hope I feel better soon, since I'm going to a baseball game tonight lol