Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I bet he feel asleep halfway through the day and woke up at an even worse time ):

Happens to me anyway, try to stay up, but if there's nothing to do then my tiredness takes control and crawls me into bed.

Posted

I've done some D&D, but that's the extent of my tabletop RPG experience.

While I'm at school, there isn't a real schedule for my sleep. It's basically go to bed when I can, wake up when I must, and nap whenever possible.

Posted

My only exposure to DnD has been through a certain Community episode... <3 bestest episode. But also, bit bizarrely, one of my friends' boyfriend regularly plays DnD with his flatmate... to the point where he will actually discuss DnD strategies at 5am with his flatmate via their apparently thin room walls... one time in particular whilst he & my friend were porkin'... SO YEAH GOOD AND BAD VIEWS OF THIS GAME.

Also excuse me whilst I refresh the page a million times to stare at all my 90-something signatures in all their glory. It keeps growing everyday aaaaaaa, loves it. they see me lurkinnnnnnn

Posted

I briefly played DnD over skype with a group of friends. We used a random number generator for dice and never saw a map, we just asked "Can I move to attack this guy?" I was a ranger. Those guys are OP.

Posted

I can't stay active here to save my life, can I? I missed coming here on my birthday, but I was kind of busy that day anyway.

On the bright side I got a new 3DS.

Posted

ggggggggggggggggggg 3ds

(psst, get kid icarusssssss and play with meeeeee)

reminds me that i need to figure out that damn crane game with the japanese 3ds as a prize here. damn you, region lockinggggggg i want my palutena no kagaki or w/e the last word issssssss

Posted

Hey guys check this out RIGHT NOW HURRY

Posted

KITTIES!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Posted

ggggggggggggggggggg 3ds

(psst, get kid icarusssssss and play with meeeeee)

reminds me that i need to figure out that damn crane game with the japanese 3ds as a prize here. damn you, region lockinggggggg i want my palutena no kagaki or w/e the last word issssssss

I was never really planning on getting Kid Icarus. I've heard some really bad things about that game.

Posted

IMPOSSIBLE. THERE IS NOTHING BAD ABOUT KID ICARUS. YOU MUST BE HEARING LIES.

Posted

If you don't know him that well, YLA hears a lot of misinformation/has funny taste in videogames.

Posted

O god Cheez

Makes me love my kitty more

SO KAWAII SUGOI DESU DES DESU DESU DESU DESU CHAN

Holy shit what is wrong with me

Posted

missing my kitties :,< so far awayyyyyy

and the misinformation needs to be rectified. like, idc if he decides on his own he doesnt like it, or has weird tastes, but if its just heresay, you might wanna find a copy of the game and test it out a bit.

also, im gonna be on local japanese radio. only mentioning it on here because i gave a discrete shoutout to hnet :> well, more like mentioned it, but still. if/when i find the link to the audio site, ill have to post it, tell you when to listen or w/e

Posted

IMPOSSIBLE. THERE IS NOTHING BAD ABOUT KID ICARUS. YOU MUST BE HEARING LIES.

I was talking to a friend on another site who said that he and 4 other frends got it. They all traded it back because it wasn't very fun.

So a few days ago my friend and I got Gears of War and Gears of War 2. We stayed up half the night playing Gears 1 and beat the game in like 5 or 6 hours. Next time he stays we're planning on beating Gears 2. Though Gears 1 wasn't that bad I guess. It was better than the time I played it at someone else's house. Then again they didn't teach me how to play so I had to figure out myself and I hate shooters. So that was not a fun time. Still I liked Gears 1. For a shooter anyway.

Posted

playing Wind Waker, finally!!!! I'm really loving it.

I'm actually really glad that Skyward Sword made me want to play it, it's so cute. Toon Link is just adorable lol. Also seeing a lot of gameplay elements that were carried on into TP, SS, etc.

I'm in the tower of the gods right now.