Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

My roommates managed to snag Something/Electric or Electric/Something

They are also Electrical Engineering majors

I laughed at them.

Posted

I've been rambling about sloths in space on Twitter for about an hour. I came to these farfetched conclusions, being pretty easygoing with credibility of figures, and rough estimates. With the kinds of huge numbers I was using, being a bit rough wont throw you off too far.

DKzGB96.png

Some final tweets after I posted that picture, which was basically a summary of all my previous rubbish. (read from the bottom)

df9rAD1.png

pheonix561 and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

What if you sent a cheetah, though?

Posted

Cheetahs would probably die. Sloths rule and could probably live for 10,000 years at least.

Also, my thoughts on the Pokemon Magnezone

3XIeTWp.png

Posted

Teto I like your thoughts. Just, in general. They're good thoughts. You do a good job thinking. Thank you for thinking.

Teto, SilverAlchemic and PrimaGaga like this

Posted

I like the fact we landed something on Mars, all that way away and moving closer and farther away all the time, not even in a straight line, moving around the sky. And I can't even get my rubbish to land in the bin when I throw it.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Jasmine had her kittens :DDD

551292_10200338120969907_490987202_n.jpg

156878_10200338121569922_740871821_n.jpg

58943_10200338122529946_1730018627_n.jpg

Teto likes this

Posted

So for the past few weeks ive been talking to this guy online. Like with the intention of dating each other. He lives locally kinda. In another town but not too far away. Anyways i'm meeting him this Saturday for his birthday party. I'm super nervous. Not only do i havta hit-it-off with him, but his friends need to like me too. I mean they dont NEED to like me, but i cant imagine this going forward if they hate me. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NERVOUS!!!!!!

Posted

Don't be yourself!!

Teto likes this

Posted

i'll try!

Posted

idk

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Guys, I'm doing a bad thing by being on the forums right now. I should be working on one of my four papers, but it's 4:50 AM and I've been working on a character analysis of Pandarus from Chaucer's "Troilus and Criseyde" for almost 8 hours straight. This makes me really sad, and it's compounded by the fact that I have an 8 AM class. Again, it doesn't help that the class in question is German, and my professor is probably going to make me say things aloud. 

Anyhow, expect actually relevant posts from me later. My participation at the moment is limited by the fact that I actually do need to get back to work on this paper. I've got 13 pages done out of what's supposed to be a 16 page draft, so I'll be surprised if these last few pages are of an even somewhat decent quality. But yeah, I hope you're all doing well.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Psssssssshhh

Played pokemon until 1am

watched anime until now

homework untouched.

Bad life decisions~

Posted

Guys, I'm doing a bad thing by being on the forums right now. I should be working on one of my four papers, but it's 4:50 AM and I've been working on a character analysis of Pandarus from Chaucer's "Troilus and Criseyde" for almost 8 hours straight. This makes me really sad, and it's compounded by the fact that I have an 8 AM class. Again, it doesn't help that the class in question is German, and my professor is probably going to make me say things aloud.

My friend. My brother. My brodongo. I know this feeling. I feel for you.